WTB Gauges
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
WTB Gauges

  1. #1
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default WTB Gauges

    I need the following gauges in GOOD condition or new. All the same type (brand, color, style) if possible and all electric, no mechanical. I have Stewart Warner now, but they are 30 years old.....

    Oil Pressure
    Water Temp
    Fuel (GM)
    Amp Meter or Volt
    In-dash Tach

    All the gauges need to be 2-1/16 except for the tach, its 3-3/8

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member GAWnCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandking View Post
    I need the following gauges in GOOD condition or new. All the same type (brand, color, style) if possible and all electric, no mechanical. I have Stewart Warner now, but they are 30 years old.....

    Oil Pressure
    Water Temp
    Fuel (GM)
    Amp Meter or Volt
    In-dash Tach

    All the gauges need to be 2-1/16 except for the tach, its 3-3/8
    I may have a set but if I do they are at the shop and I won't be there until tomorrow.
    Wags

  4. #3
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAWnCA View Post
    I may have a set but if I do they are at the shop and I won't be there until tomorrow.
    Ok, let me know when ever, I am not in a hurry. Thanks.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Bump

  7. #5
    Senior Member GAWnCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    I took a look at the ones I have and one has a dent in the rim.
    Wags

  8. #6
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAWnCA View Post
    I took a look at the ones I have and one has a dent in the rim.
    Send me pics and details, as long as they are in good shape otherwise, I am interested. Thanks.

  9. #7
    Senior Member GAWnCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Will do that tomorrow.
    Wags

  10. #8
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Anybody? Last chance before I buy new......

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default gauges

    I have a set of black face Stewart Warner gauges Tach, water temp, oil pressure, and amp. $75.00. Let me know if your interested...

  12. #10
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iggdog View Post
    I have a set of black face Stewart Warner gauges Tach, water temp, oil pressure, and amp. $75.00. Let me know if your interested...
    Send some pics, thanks

  13. #11
    Senior Member macboat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    103

    Default

    I have some brand new Beede White face 2 1/16. I have water temp., Fuel, oil pressure, volts, and a 3 3/8 tach. Have sending units and all $125.00 + shipping.
    Tool Bag Racing

  14. #12
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macboat22 View Post
    I have some brand new Beede White face 2 1/16. I have water temp., Fuel, oil pressure, volts, and a 3 3/8 tach. Have sending units and all $125.00 + shipping.
    Cool!! PM sent

  15. #13
    Large Member Watch Me Squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    CP Performance sells the full set of Hardin Marine gauges for $150-$160 depending on color.

    http://www.cpperformance.com/c-534-c...auge-kits.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Any time Leaf comes up, my butthole gets sore

  16. #14
    Senior Member sandking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Your right. I was comparing prices to the Autometer line. It looks like the marine gauges are quite a bit cheaper then the Autometer "Pro-Comp". Thanks for the link.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95