This is a long shot - but on the floor mount diverter control, you know the plate that has the detents in it? It's also the part that bolts to the floor.

Anyway, my detents are VERY worn, but everything else is I'd like to just replace this part of the control. Anyone have this part laying around?

I had a locking type Tri-metric in my last boat...I should've kept it.