AVI Resort & Casino Deal
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
AVI Resort & Casino Deal

  1. #1
    Senior Member 78Southwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,059

    Default AVI Resort & Casino Deal

    For those planning a trip to the AVI here’s a pretty good deal they e-mailed me. It’s good through February 2008.

    AVI Resort & Casino
    Visit Laughlin, Nevada Today!

    $20 per Night
    Valid Sunday-Thursday

    Offer Code: EMB20

    $30 per Night
    Valid Friday-Saturday

    Offer Code: EMB30


    Call 1.800.AVI.2.WIN for Reservations
    Must be at least 21 years of age to qualify for this offer. Offer is valid on any night stay in a standard room and is based on double occupancy. Not available over holidays or certain special events. Offer is subject to availability and requires that reservations be made two days prior to arrival. Not valid when combined with any other offers. Credit Card/Cash required at check-in for room deposit. Expires 02/29/2008.
    1.866.INFO.AVI (463-6284) - www.avicasino.com - Laughlin, NV

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Islander Moho Trash Mblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Geeze thats a good deal.
    "You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
    Al Capone

  4. #3
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Hope you dont plan on boating NSF PS and be prepared for the "Wheezers convention" That would be thousands of snowbirds hooked up to oxygen tanks and puffin Pall Malls!!!
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  5. #4
    TEN THIRTY ONE RCB19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    That is a good deal but there is no water in the river and its Fockin cold ass cold that time of year.
    RCB

  6. #5
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    killer deal. im on it.
    B1Racing.net

  7. #6
    Nine pieces of Eight OCMerrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Hope you dont plan on boating NSF PS and be prepared for the "Wheezers convention" That would be thousands of snowbirds hooked up to oxygen tanks and puffin Pall Malls!!!

    That's a riot and also spot on.

    Anywhere in Laughlin is a miserable place this time of year as well. More of the same.

    Laveycraft 20.8 Sebring, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, and no cash left.

  8. #7
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Killer deal. Only wish was valid the rest of the year.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  9. #8
    I am Roger..the Shrubber Cigalert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    My dad's buddy just got back from the Avi this past weekend. I saw him yesterday. I was making small talk and asked how the food was. He quickly replied "well, it ain't no olive garden".

    So if you fart dust and your balls hit the water when you stand at a children's urinal then the Avi is the place you want to be seen this time of year.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mohave Valley AZ
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    For those planning a trip to the AVI here’s a pretty good deal they e-mailed me. It’s good through February 2008.

    AVI Resort & Casino
    Visit Laughlin, Nevada Today!

    $20 per Night
    Valid Sunday-Thursday

    Offer Code: EMB20

    $30 per Night
    Valid Friday-Saturday

    Offer Code: EMB30


    Call 1.800.AVI.2.WIN for Reservations
    Must be at least 21 years of age to qualify for this offer. Offer is valid on any night stay in a standard room and is based on double occupancy. Not available over holidays or certain special events. Offer is subject to availability and requires that reservations be made two days prior to arrival. Not valid when combined with any other offers. Credit Card/Cash required at check-in for room deposit. Expires 02/29/2008.
    1.866.INFO.AVI (463-6284) - www.avicasino.com - Laughlin, NV
    Thanx for the info. Will be going on the 15th. Actually doing their "date night" deal. Room, 2 theatre tickets and 2 breakfast buffets for $37.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCMerrill View Post
    That's a riot and also spot on.

    Anywhere in Laughlin is a miserable place this time of year as well. More of the same.
    Aint that the truth OC, everytime we go there for the movies (the only reason to go IMO) I have to laugh when i see those Snowbirds hooked up to oxygen and in wheel chairs puffin on those damn cancer sticks, I guess they figure "what the hell, dont have long left anyway"
    Where you at in MV? we are from Lake Forest and my oldest son still lives off of Los Alisos and Trabuco. NSF "GO BOLTS"
    Last edited by Not So Fast; 01-13-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95