Need Knee/Back Dr. in Havasu - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 15 to 21 of 21

Thread:
Need Knee/Back Dr. in Havasu

  1. #15
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRSTQUEST View Post
    By far the best orthopedic doctors are at the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic in So Cal. Dr Ronald Glousman performed surgery on my knee, and it is better than before the injury. They are top notch and come with the highest of recommendations.

    I used to run the Centinela Healthcare system when Kerlan-Jobe were still affiliated with it...we/they were the official hospital of the Kings, Lakers, Dodgers, Angels, etc...Dr. Jobe is the one who invented the Tommy John surgery and I used to see Magic, Gretzky, Tommy Lasorda, etc. all the time. Great docs, super smart and if I had anything major going on that needed a orthopedic surgeon...they would be my first call.

    Quote Originally Posted by WTDecker View Post
    Except Vail, Colorado.
    Don't think it's an "except"...also good docs no doubt...but you won't find many people that would argue that the Kerlan/Jobe docs are some of the best in the world when it comes to sports medicine/orthopedic needs.
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Thanks John, so tired of being in pain that I'm just ready to see if it can be fixed. Its friggin hell to get old, got 3 areas or items that need to be addressed (as far as I know) but gotta take it one at a time.
    You happy with the work on your shoulder??
    Bobby
    Yes. Mayo did an amazing job.

  4. #17
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Yes. Mayo did an amazing job.
    Good deal for you.
    My appt very dissappointing with Johnson, no solution, old age, a cyst (do nothing) and severe arthritis, some bulging discs (again do nothing) Told to lose weight and take Advil. God aint the Golden Years wonderful
    NSF
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  5. #18
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Good deal for you.
    My appt very dissappointing with Johnson, no solution, old age, a cyst (do nothing) and severe arthritis, some bulging discs (again do nothing) Told to lose weight and take Advil. God aint the Golden Years wonderful
    NSF
    Sorry to hear that Bobby. I have some similar issues in my neck. Main thing I do when I feel pain is to ice the area. Ice is a miracle, IMHO. Been keeping me going for almost 20 years.

  6. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Don't think it's an "except"...also good docs no doubt...but you won't find many people that would argue that the Kerlan/Jobe docs are some of the best in the world when it comes to sports medicine/orthopedic needs.
    Same deal in Vail when it comes to sports med/orthopedic needs., some of the best in the world as is Kerlan/Jobe. Alot of Pro Atheletes go to Vail. Remember Kobe used to go to Vail til he Focked up.

  7. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTDecker View Post
    Same deal in Vail when it comes to sports med/orthopedic needs., some of the best in the world as is Kerlan/Jobe. Alot of Pro Atheletes go to Vail. Remember Kobe used to go to Vail til he Focked up.
    I dont know if Kobe's "anal infusion" therapy is considered an orthopedic procedure. It may place some undo stresses on the knees and hips which maybe counter productive to heeling.

  8. #21
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTDecker View Post
    Same deal in Vail when it comes to sports med/orthopedic needs., some of the best in the world as is Kerlan/Jobe. Alot of Pro Atheletes go to Vail. Remember Kobe used to go to Vail til he Focked up.

    LOL.....good point
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95