Look what Buzzz did this week!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
Look what Buzzz did this week!

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Look what Buzzz did this week!

    Our middle son, Dave and I built this dragster but it was basic silver in color so Buzzz took care of that problem this week when nobody was looking with the exception of Paul who helped Buzzz. Sure looks better than silver and these photos don't do the paint justice. I have a very talented and creative wife since I know you are all wondering where they got these talents.





    It was rather plain before:

    Last edited by The Doctor; 03-19-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs up

    Very cool, Doc. Looks like fun!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    I cant believe that I fit in that thing!!!

    Great work Buzz/Paul!!! I cant wait to launch that bad boy!!!

    Must be nice having a drag strip right by your house... They shut BOTH of ours down...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-19-2011 at 07:23 PM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member DaveSammons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carlsbad, California/ Marina Manor, Parker, Arizona
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Our middle son, Dave and I built this dragster but it was basic silver in color so Buzzz took care of that problem this week when nobody was looking with the exception of Paul who helped Buzzz. Sure looks better than silver and these photos don't do the paint justice. I have a very talented and creative wife since I know you are all wondering where they got these talents.





    It was rather plain before:

    Really does look nice and yes, there is no doubt where your sons get their talent!
    If ya get a minute over the next couple days, please give me a call...been meaning to call you, but was doubting if I could catch you at home...Now me on the other hand, these days, I'm always home!
    Also, I heard the boys were at Puddingstone today, Ya coulda sent them out with a couple Gallons of G/F juice...ya know ya got me hooked on the stuff!

  6. #5
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSammons View Post
    Really does look nice and yes, there is no doubt where your sons get their talent!
    If ya get a minute over the next couple days, please give me a call...been meaning to call you, but was doubting if I could catch you at home...Now me on the other hand, these days, I'm always home!
    Also, I heard the boys were at Puddingstone today, Ya coulda sent them out with a couple Gallons of G/F juice...ya know ya got me hooked on the stuff!
    You're home all the time because you're rehabbing! I'm home all day every day staring at the phone. It has to ring again some day, right?

    Both Buzzz and Paul were working today so your inside informants at Puddingstone got some bad pudding and got stoned. Just call me any time. Oh, on a side note, in a poker game it takes jacks or better to open and in Oro Blanco grapefruit giveaway, it takes ICU or better to score! Your improved status has its perks as well as its drawbacks. I'm keeping my grapefruit juice. Is that wrong?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  7. #6
    Can't re-Member 28Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,984

    Default

    Look fantastic. You have some serious talent in your family.
    I'd agree with you, but then we would both be wrong

  8. #7
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Paint looks great guys but how about those plug wires??? Looks like I installed em...

    Steve

  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    Paint looks great guys but how about those plug wires??? Looks like I installed em...

    Steve
    That does it then. The boys were hoping to have you make a few passes in the car until they unanimously decided not to embarrass you with those awful plug wires.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  10. #9
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    You guys would have to widen that car by 8 inches to get my fat a$$ into it so I know that you are just teasin me with that threat

    Steve

  11. #10
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddogg 4040 View Post
    You guys would have to widen that car by 8 inches to get my fat a$$ into it so I know that you are just teasin me with that threat

    Steve
    Don't be so sure... I fit...

    It's just took me ALOT longer than it does for DAVE to slide in... GOod thing they have a 1/2 aluminum deck plate floor for me to stand on when I'm getting in...

    I think I heard the frame let out a loud GROOOOOOOAN as I stepped down on her... That was the OLD me though, I'm minus 45 lbs now...

    Hey DOC, how does the old geezer next door like the car now???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-21-2011 at 09:42 AM.

  12. #11
    JBJ
    JBJ is offline
    Senior Member JBJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Very pretty as everything you guys do is


    What kind of numbers at the track?

  13. #12
    Senior Member Roaddogg 4040's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ/Algonac, MI
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Don't be so sure... I fit...

    It's just took me ALOT longer than it does for DAVE to slide in... GOod thing they have a 1/2 aluminum deck plate floor for me to stand on when I'm getting in...

    I think I heard the frame let out a loud GROOOOOOOAN as I stepped down on her... That was the OLD me though, I'm minus 45 lbs now...

    Hey DOC, how does the old geezer next door like the car now???
    Well, maybe I should brush up on ignition wire straightening eh?

    Steve

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95