Equality in gay marriage?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 18

Thread:
Equality in gay marriage?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Uncle Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Equality in gay marriage?

    Looks like her Ex doesnt think she can live on 23K a month and is asking for 120K+ that she has become accustomed to.

    Best you wished you have kept your dick in your pants now eh Melissa?

    Melissa Etheridge's Ex: I Can't Live on $23,000 a Month - E! Online

    Those that follow my post know I support gay marriage (or Union) ---- but only if the they follow the same rules and regulations IE no special treatment.
    (I see no reason they shouldn't be as miserable as the rest of us straight folk)

    This will be interesting to watch because its time for Melissa to pay the piper - just like a guy would in the same circumstances...hell her ex should get half of everything JUST LIKE what happens to us guys that make big money and decide to wriggle upstream and spawn. (dissomaster computation)

    Interesting Melissa is saying that because the marriage wasn't legal at the time she doesn't have to pay, but she did in fact get married and had two kids with donors sperm. (hypocritical bitch)

    If Melissa gets away with that its a real blow to the gay community as their opponents will forever point out that there never was any real seriousness in their plight and the cause should never be allowed.

    Common law would link any guy to that marriage if it were a man and a woman and the guy would pay through the nose X4

    It will be interesting to see if the gay community wants to be truly treated equally, or if by equal they mean all the benefits an none of the downsides of marriage.

    This was just a mater of time and If Melissa doesn't get the same "dissomaster" treatment any guy would get then the whole thing is nothing more than a benefit scam.

    Better be careful what you wish for....

    Uncle Dave

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Bwa ha ha, hilarious. This is more of those unforeseen consequences that happen when people try to change centuries of law and tradition with a flick of the wrist.
    In fairness, this could happen to any female high earner who is hetero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  4. #3
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    Bwa ha ha, hilarious. This is more of those unforeseen consequences that happen when people try to change centuries of law and tradition with a flick of the wrist.
    In fairness, this could happen to any female high earner who is hetero.
    Or in her case a flick of the tongue...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    In fairness, this could happen to any female high earner who is hetero.
    True....

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Agree completely. Good with the bad. I can see a bunch of homos getting all pissy Mel has to pay as some sort of crime against gays. Tough shit, wife gets to take a husband to the cleaner in divorce court, so should Mel's wife. Equal treatment comes with equal crap that goes with it.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Or in her case a flick of the tongue...
    Ba dum tis...

  8. #7
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    True....

    He said HETERO... I think SHE is BI, no??? I think she kissed a girl and she liked it...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  9. #8
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    He said HETERO... I think SHE is BI, no??? I think she kissed a girl and she liked it...
    That was Katy Perry. Pic is Britney Spears.

























    Wut?

  10. #9
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Looks like her Ex doesnt think she can live on 23K a month and is asking for 120K+ that she has become accustomed to.

    Best you wished you have kept your dick in your pants now eh Melissa?

    Melissa Etheridge's Ex: I Can't Live on $23,000 a Month - E! Online

    Those that follow my post know I support gay marriage (or Union) ---- but only if the they follow the same rules and regulations IE no special treatment.
    (I see no reason they shouldn't be as miserable as the rest of us straight folk)

    This will be interesting to watch because its time for Melissa to pay the piper - just like a guy would in the same circumstances...hell her ex should get half of everything JUST LIKE what happens to us guys that make big money and decide to wriggle upstream and spawn. (dissomaster computation)

    Interesting Melissa is saying that because the marriage wasn't legal at the time she doesn't have to pay, but she did in fact get married and had two kids with donors sperm. (hypocritical bitch)


    If Melissa gets away with that its a real blow to the gay community as their opponents will forever point out that there never was any real seriousness in their plight and the cause should never be allowed.

    Common law would link any guy to that marriage if it were a man and a woman and the guy would pay through the nose X4

    It will be interesting to see if the gay community wants to be truly treated equally, or if by equal they mean all the benefits an none of the downsides of marriage.

    This was just a mater of time and If Melissa doesn't get the same "dissomaster" treatment any guy would get then the whole thing is nothing more than a benefit scam.

    Better be careful what you wish for....

    Uncle Dave
    This is exactly why the ambulance chasing lawyers were salivating over this issue like the pack of rabid Hyenas they are.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  11. #10
    Senior Member Uncle Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    In fairness, this could happen to any female high earner who is hetero.

    True- that is in no way shape or from nearly as meaningful as the outcome of this though. Britney cant claim they were never legitimately married which is what Mel is trying to do. (and in doing so threatening the ENTIRE gays communities struggle for legitimacy in Union/ Marriage)

    This sets many precedents. Its either going to be a legitimate divorce or its going to be a sham.

    California needs to insist that this divorce go through the process known as the "dissomaster". (just like everyone else )

    Enter the formulas and it is what it is.

    No whining, no bullshit, no favors, nothing but a good old fashion ass kicking to the breadwinner/father figure.
    Child support, alimony, and property all based on the income of the breadwinner.

    It usually leaves both parties with a near equal amount for a minimum of half the duration of the marriage, plus a split of any retirement account (yaay!) or if the marriage was deemed long term - the payments NEVER END until the court orders a stop or the receiving spouse remarries.

    Melissa put a ring on it - and now she needs to face the music like the rest of us.




    Uncle Dave

  12. #11
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    True- that is in no way shape or from nearly as meaningful as the outcome of this though. Britney cant claim they were never legitimately married which is what Mel is trying to do. (and in doing so threatening the ENTIRE gays communities struggle for legitimacy in Union/ Marriage)

    This sets many precedents. Its either going to be a legitimate divorce or its going to be a sham.

    California needs to insist that this divorce go through the process known as the "dissomaster". (just like everyone else )

    Enter the formulas and it is what it is.

    No whining, no bullshit, no favors, nothing but a good old fashion ass kicking to the breadwinner/father figure.
    Child support, alimony, and property all based on the income of the breadwinner.

    It usually leaves both parties with a near equal amount for a minimum of half the duration of the marriage, plus a split of any retirement account (yaay!) or if the marriage was deemed long term - the payments NEVER END until the court orders a stop or the receiving spouse remarries.

    Melissa put a ring on it - and now she needs to face the music like the rest of us.




    Uncle Dave
    ^^^ You say that like there is a problem with that ^^^
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  13. #12
    Senior Member rampgirlll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    2,176

    Default homo or not

    I think so many things are absolutely idiotic in this world. If you can peaceably live with, marry & spawn off spring with another person then you should be able to divorce them in the same fashion. My ex & I agreed it was done, used one lawyer & took our legal pad into her office which had everything spelled out. The only thing we disagreed on was a Toadies cd, which we burned a copy of. We had been together 14 yrs and had a house, 2 boats, motorhome, and a race car. It was peaceful & we are still friends! People are idiots!
    Wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

  14. #13
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    That was Katy Perry. Pic is Britney Spears.

























    Wut?
    Did you forget Britney's kiss with Madona. Think it was a grammy performance.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  15. #14
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Did you forget Britney's kiss with Madona. Think it was a grammy performance.
    Thats what I was talking about AZ... And I think there were a few others in her web while out partying...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95