what changed??????????
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 56

Thread:
what changed??????????

  1. #1
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default what changed??????????

    What a peaceful, courteous decorum we have here... I wonder what the change is from???

    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    What a peaceful, courteous decorum we have here... I wonder what the change is from???

    You must have GN7 on ignore if you think this forum is now peaceful.

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    You must have GN7 on ignore if you think this forum is now peaceful.
    On ignore? Are you kidding. Bruce is the guy that fills my in box with hate mail. He can't ignore me, any more than I can ignore you. I need to know what the commie element in the country is conspiring to do next.
    I did put ram on ignore, but that was because my inbox was getting full with stuff I wouldn't let a sailor read. That is one sick SOB!

    The rest of you are nothing more the ignorant necessary idots as Alinski, Hiltabeast and Ozero call you.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 04-13-2012 at 01:50 PM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    On ignore? Are you kidding. Bruce is the guy that fills my in box with hate mail. He can't ignore me, any more than I can ignore you. I need to know what the commie element in the country is conspiring to do next.
    I did put ram on ignore, but that was because my inbox was getting full with stuff I wouldn't let a sailor read. That is one sick SOB!

    The rest of you are nothing more the ignorant necessary idots as Alinski, Hiltabeast and Ozero call you.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Exhibit A 2MM....

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Exhibit A 2MM....
    Hey, thats what your Messiah calls you. I didn't make up that term!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Exhibit A 2MM....
    At least he doesn't tell people to F$%K thier sister and all the other vile shit RAm would post or even worse the stuff he PMed to people.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Exhibit A 2MM....
    Exhibit nothing.
    Even though GN calls you names (Nothing unique in the PRF!), seems agitated, and has no problem tossing an insult or two, I have NEVER seen him accuse You (or any other of his targets) of incest, never seen him insinuate that your wife is a whore, or that you banged your sister etc...

    It's just my opinion, but even though there is and will always be inflammatory remarks and heated name calling in the PRF, I DO think that the just plain nasty insults and derogatory remarks about Family were over the line, and it is more pleasant now. (If that can even be said!)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    I saved a couple things that ram PM'd me. I thought it might come in handy if I ever got fed up with him enough. I put him on ignore when I figured I had more than enough rope to hang him with. Regretfully, he hung himself right here on the boards with much less vile crap than I am holding on him. Too bad I was never able to expose the piece of human flesh for what he really was. The fact that zombie seemed to fondly align himself with that horrible excuse for a human, I have to question just how much a of a POS he is. They came across sometimes like brothers.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #9
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    At least he doesn't tell people to F$%K thier sister and all the other vile shit RAm would post or even worse the stuff he PMed to people.
    Don't know about any PMs but Ram was out of line with F your sister post. But I have seen similar / worse things from other members in the PRF that didn't get them banned.

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about any PMs but Ram was out of line with F your sister post. But I have seen similar / worse things from other members in the PRF that didn't get them banned.
    It wasn't one thing. It was becoming habitual.
    Truth is He was eligible for dismissal a long time ago, honestly.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about any PMs but Ram was out of line with F your sister post. But I have seen similar / worse things from other members in the PRF that didn't get them banned.
    Bob is my hero, he has forgotten more than 20 rams will ever learn in a 100 yr life...

    Besides, he is gonna let me pilot the GN7 at Long Beach one of these years when Bill gets the flu bug unexpectedly on a THursday night before testNtune...

    RIGHT BOB??????? A promise is a promise................

    Brad darn sure isn't gonna let me pilot HIS version of GN7 All becuz I like to eat catfish, what kind of reason is THAT???

    Sorry for the delayed response, I had to slap 20 or so indians into line...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 04-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  13. #12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Exhibit A 2MM....
    All terms of endearment...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  14. #13
    mjc
    mjc is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    moreno valley / LHC
    Posts
    560

    Default

    I missed what ever he did to get banned. What did he finally do?

  15. #14
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc View Post
    I missed what ever he did to get banned. What did he finally do?
    Dunno but for now, we are LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95