The Question?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
The Question?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default The Question?

    Are you better off than four years ago?

    LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.

    Don't you feel sorry for him,since we pick up the tab for everything I believe he will survive.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Are you better off than four years ago?

    LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.

    Don't you feel sorry for him,since we pick up the tab for everything I believe he will survive.
    And he only paid 20.5 % of his income to taxes. He needs to pay his "FAIR SHARE". Quote the CIC
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  4. #3
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    2008 is when everyone bought his book.

    I'm tired of hearing about fair shares. How about having a fair tax instead? Why am I paying property tax so somebody's kid can go to school and they get a federal tax rate deduction as well? A personal choice should not yield a benefit.

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Are you better off than four years ago?

    LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.

    Don't you feel sorry for him,since we pick up the tab for everything I believe he will survive.
    2008 was the income from his book. (The only private sector funds he has ever drawn except for slinging dope and hand out's from Soros)
    Don't worry, He'll make millions from the greasing Soros will give him on the Brazilian oil royalties.
    (Brazilian imports to the USA have DOUBLED since the "Gulf Moratorium")
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Are you better off than four years ago?

    LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.
    Hey, this recession has hurt everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    And he only paid 20.5 % of his income to taxes. He needs to pay his "FAIR SHARE". Quote the CIC
    I guess he doesn't pay tax on his expense accounts and perks.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    .
    (Brazilian imports to the USA have DOUBLED since the "Gulf Moratorium")
    Hmm, I didn't see that. Did you get my PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post



    Hmm, I didn't see that. Did you get my PM?
    Yes.

    They are a big outfit, probably a pretty decent job!
    BUT, some of those land owners can be "combative" with Co. Reps!

    (We do a lot of work for them back East)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    I wonder if that included Michelle's income as well. Bet she filed separately.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95