It has started: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
It has started: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs down It has started: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

    -Mob Beating: 'Justice for Trayvon' | Birmingham's Morning News - News Radio 105.5 WERC

    ‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating - Yahoo! News

    I just heard that they are not claiming this as a hate crime.

    Be careful when going through the hood. I know I have to do it every once and a while. My "piece" will be sitting on my console. Batter up motherfuckers!!!

    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 04-24-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added picture
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Despite sounding like a broken record, I'll have to ask:
    Will the president be visiting with this man and his family? Will Jesse Jackass drag Al Sharpbum down to rally in Matthew Owens' favor?
    Has Spike Lee tweeted the perp's contact info for the vigilantes to take action yet?

    or

    Are they still living by a set of double standards that proves, time and again that it's not about people at all, it's about racial opportunism.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Despite sounding like a broken record, I'll have to ask:
    Will the president be visiting with this man and his family? Will Jesse Jackass drag Al Sharpbum down to rally in Matthew Owens' favor?
    Has Spike Lee tweeted the perp's contact info for the vigilantes to take action yet?

    or

    Are they still living by a set of double standards that proves, time and again that it's not about people at all, it's about racial opportunism.

    This is so very sickening and encouraged by jackson,sharpton and our wonderful leader.

  5. #4
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default



    If Obama had an uncle on his mothers side, he would look like Mathew Owens.
    Last edited by Quickjet; 04-24-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post

    If Obama had an uncle on his mothers side, he would look like Mathew Owens.
    Instead, he has a uncle on his father's side, and he looks like this.




    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Sadly we all know the correct answer to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Despite sounding like a broken record, I'll have to ask:
    Will the president be visiting with this man and his family? Will Jesse Jackass drag Al Sharpbum down to rally in Matthew Owens' favor?
    Has Spike Lee tweeted the perp's contact info for the vigilantes to take action yet?

    or

    Are they still living by a set of double standards that proves, time and again that it's not about people at all, it's about racial opportunism.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Maybe we should start screaming "NO justice NO peace" then start rioting and burning down cities. Or should we just find these thugs and use the justice system to punish them. Burn cities,,,,use the law,,,,burn the cities,,,,use the law. Ah hell, let just burn cities that always fixes thing. Right???

    Please note the sarcasm in this post.
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    Maybe we should start screaming "NO justice NO peace" then start rioting and burning down cities. Or should we just find these thugs and use the justice system to punish them. Burn cities,,,,use the law,,,,burn the cities,,,,use the law. Ah hell, let just burn cities that always fixes thing. Right???

    Please note the sarcasm in this post.
    Close all post offices and you'll destroy this entire group! No Obamamoney!
    The best things in life aren't things!

  10. #9
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Close all post offices and you'll destroy this entire group! No Obamamoney!
    Shut down the welfare office and you'll destroy the entire group!!! No Obama money!!



    BTW, gotta love right to carry states!!! We don't have that here as much....right to carry states tend to have people that need to be more civil.
    Last edited by wolfie; 04-25-2012 at 06:53 PM.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    -Mob Beating: 'Justice for Trayvon' | Birmingham's Morning News - News Radio 105.5 WERC

    ‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating - Yahoo! News

    I just heard that they are not claiming this as a hate crime.

    Be careful when going through the hood. I know I have to do it every once and a while. My "piece" will be sitting on my console. Batter up motherfuckers!!!

    Wonder what would happen if enough of us started sending letters to the WH and let them know we are not happy with this crap. If we don't get a response then maybe it's time to take care of our own business. Self defense all the way...
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95