Community organizer or Corporate raider
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Community organizer or Corporate raider

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default Community organizer or Corporate raider

    Looks like America will be making that decision on who should lead America 2012-2016.....

    Reelect a former community organizer with senatorial and presidential experience or elect a former corporate raider with Govenor and Olympics experience....bet it's a close election.

    Lots can happen between now and Nov.... The "October surprise" is always good ! Can't wait to find out !

    Mitt probably has a few skeletons that haven't toppled out of his closets yet.....Obama's closets have already been gone through like Sherman went through Georgia!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Looks like America will be making that decision on who should lead America 2012-2016.....

    Reelect a former community organizer with senatorial and presidential experience or elect a former corporate raider with Govenor and Olympics experience....bet it's a close election.

    Lots can happen between now and Nov.... The "October surprise" is always good ! Can't wait to find out !

    Mitt probably has a few skeletons that haven't toppled out of his closets yet.....Obama's closets have already been gone through like Sherman went through Georgia!
    Corporate raider?? Coming from someone that has never worked outside of the government. You don't understand how many jobs that were saved by his "corporate raiding" because you understand nothing more than someone sending you a freakin' check. Bain Capital saved a lot of companies that were going out of business. You can bet that those that kept their jobs were happy that he did what he did.

    But then again, what do you know about business. You were a government zombie. You never had to think. Just waited until payday. No matter what you did wrong, you still got paid. Kind of like the Soviet Union. No wonder you like socialism, you can let the government think for you and you don't have to produce!!

    Listening to you talk about business is like asking my plumber about brain surgery. But then again you could probably get away with that because you head is much like a sewer. Nothing but crap in it!!
    Last edited by wolfie; 04-27-2012 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Corporate raider?? Coming from someone that has never worked outside of the government. You don't understand how many jobs that were saved by his "corporate raiding" because you understand nothing more than someone sending you a freakin' check. Bain Capital saved a lot of companies that were going out of business. You can bet that those that kept their jobs were happy that he did what he did.

    But then again, what do you know about business. You were a government zombie. You never had to think. Just waited until payday. No matter what you did wrong, you still got paid. Kind of like the Soviet Union. No wonder you like socialism, you can let the government think for you and you don't have to produce!!

    Listening to you talk about business is like asking my plumber about brain surgery. But then again you could probably get away with that because you head is much like a sewer. Nothing but crap in it!!


    Read all about Bain and Romney here:

    Is Mitt Romney really a job creator? What his Bain Capital record shows. - CSMonitor.com



    BTW, Your stupid insults are getting old .......Time to activate the ignore feature on you too ! Pretty soon my version of the PRF will just consist of decent political debaters.

  5. #4
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Looks like America will be making that decision on who should lead America 2012-2016.....

    Reelect a former community organizer with senatorial and presidential experience or elect a former corporate raider with Govenor and Olympics experience....bet it's a close election.

    Lots can happen between now and Nov.... The "October surprise" is always good ! Can't wait to find out !

    Mitt probably has a few skeletons that haven't toppled out of his closets yet.....Obama's closets have already been gone through like Sherman went through Georgia!
    How much senatorial experience does he really have? I'm guessing a handful of days? I mean actual days in the place, in his office or even being briefed on issues. Not the time he was traveling around being a superstar to the naive.

    Hit pieces on Bain is a waste of time. I like how you ignore the Governorship that Romney had but at least you posted Obama's ENTIRE resume.
    Last edited by Icy; 04-27-2012 at 01:01 PM.

  6. #5
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Read all about Bain and Romney here:

    Is Mitt Romney really a job creator? What his Bain Capital record shows. - CSMonitor.com



    BTW, Your stupid insults are getting old .......Time to activate the ignore feature on you too ! Pretty soon my version of the PRF will just consist of decent political debaters.
    Beauty of an article there Z. An article written from the point of view of an union head. Who hooo. You sure can find the articles in the wierdest places that carry no journalistic clout. Hell just the fact that it comes from a christian web site, and your hatred for religion is amazing. Guess you don't mind if it attempts to back your position up. I have an idea Z. Why don't you spend your time researching every business Bain took over and then decided wether the majority of what they did was good or bad. Not every instance and every bankrupt company is salvagable, no matter how much money you sink into it. You seem to overlook one thing about this article. If Bain or any other business like Bain had never touched it. The company and it's employees were going to be gone anyhow and sooner. But you go ahead and keep showing us how completely ignorant and delusional Gov employee's really are.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  7. #6
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Read all about Bain and Romney here:

    Is Mitt Romney really a job creator? What his Bain Capital record shows. - CSMonitor.com



    BTW, Your stupid insults are getting old .......Time to activate the ignore feature on you too ! Pretty soon my version of the PRF will just consist of decent political debaters.
    You missed a couple facts. One being the fact that the person they talked to was a union rep. You also missed that there were a number of jobs saved in the non-manufacturing part. Also that fact that the company would have gone out of business thus eliminating those jobs.

    Former Bain executive Marc Wolpow, defending Romney’s and Bain Capital’s decisions in a New York magazine article in October, said some of the Marion work could be done more cheaply in China or Indonesia. It was only a matter of time, he said, until those jobs were destroyed by international competition. “That plant was going to go out of business, and there was nothing Mitt should have done, or could have done to prevent it,” he said. Mr. Wolpow, now an executive at Boston-based Audax Group, a private investor organization, said in an e-mail that he stands by his statement.

    Again, you know nothing about international business.

    BTW, liberals are good about ignoring facts so go ahead.

  8. #7
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Looks like America will be making that decision on who should lead America 2012-2016.....

    Reelect a former community organizer with senatorial and presidential experience or elect a former corporate raider with Govenor and Olympics experience....bet it's a close election.

    Lots can happen between now and Nov.... The "October surprise" is always good ! Can't wait to find out !

    Mitt probably has a few skeletons that haven't toppled out of his closets yet.....Obama's closets have already been gone through like Sherman went through Georgia!
    Now thats a fuckin' joke....and not real funny either....about as funny as some of those left wing cable programs who try to pass off insulting diatribes as comedy by calling fine people cunts & whores. The imposter and fraud we are suppose to call President still has all those skeletons rattling around in that big closet. Things like the mysterious scrap of paper they tried to pass off as a birth certificate, all his school transcripts and school records, his mysterious passport and it's unknown country of origin. Yeah, Right, we know all about this POS that needs to be impeached for High Crimes and Misdemenors on so many counts that it'd take too long and too much bandwidth to list...BTW..I knew all I needed to know about this fraud when I learned he was from the Richard Daly School of Corrupt Politics and Election Stealing of Chicago, Majoring in Bringing Voters back from the Dead with a minor in Voter Intimidation.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  9. #8
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    You're really having a hard time grasping that the last man standing on the republican side is Romney aren't you? Maybe if you tried as hard to see the positives in Romney as you do making excuses for Obama, you'd feel better. At least your posts wouldn't sound so ignorant.

  10. #9
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    ..I knew all I needed to know about this fraud when I learned he was from the Richard Daly School of Corrupt Politics and Election Stealing of Chicago, Majoring in Bringing Voters back from the Dead with a minor in Voter Intimidation.
    That right there should have been a warning to the entire nation. A Daly protege' elected POTUS. WTF????



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  11. #10
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    I see one major difference this way:
    One balanced every budget he ever encountered
    while
    The other has obliterated America's entire budget almost single-handedly.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  12. #11
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I see one major difference this way:
    One balanced every budget he ever encountered
    while
    The other has obliterated America's entire budget almost single-handedly.
    And would continue to do so if not for a few stand up individuals in congress that seems to be catching alot of crap for doing the RIGHT THING.
    Way too many Americans directly gain from his plan to destory the country.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    You're really having a hard time grasping that the last man standing on the republican side is Romney aren't you? Maybe if you tried as hard to see the positives in Romney as you do making excuses for Obama, you'd feel better. At least your posts wouldn't sound so ignorant.
    I actually previously believed Romney was one of the good nominees at the beginning of the primary. As the primary progressed and I watched the debates and followed the money, I realized Romney was an empty suit at best. He speaks from both sides of his mouth on issues. He will say, do, and spend any amount of money to win an election. Him being a chicken hawk war monger draft dodger bothers me. His and his supporters ambition to buy the presidency is dangerous, his high church status, support, and beliefs are weird to me, his predatory money making history is purely greed driven, his offshore stash of millions is questionable, He doesn't even drink a beer occassionally! Most alarming is his secret backers who are pouring millions into his war chest. I don't think secret backers bode well for America. Obama may be considered the devil we know. Romney may be the worse devil we do not know. Americans are usually more comfortable with the devil they know.

  14. #13
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I actually previously believed Romney was one of the good nominees at the beginning of the primary. As the primary progressed and I watched the debates and followed the money, I realized Romney was an empty suit at best. He speaks from both sides of his mouth on issues. He will say, do, and spend any amount of money to win an election. Him being a chicken hawk war monger draft dodger bothers me. His and his supporters ambition to buy the presidency is dangerous, his high church status, support, and beliefs are weird to me, his predatory money making history is purely greed driven, his offshore stash of millions is questionable, He doesn't even drink a beer occassionally! Most alarming is his secret backers who are pouring millions into his war chest. I don't think secret backers bode well for America. Obama may be considered the devil we know. Romney may be the worse devil we do not know. Americans are usually more comfortable with the devil they know.
    I'll take the guy that actually has had a job over the socialist, handout king trying to buy his votes with my money.

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Suffice it to say if z doesn't like him, he's probably the very best man for the job.

    Years of the same crap z posts doesn't lie!
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95