You Think!!?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 21

Thread:
You Think!!?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default You Think!!?

    You have seen it all,just read The Soviet Union has warned of Military strike on U.S.backed Missile sites.

    Damn,first we trusted them years ago in a truce.

    Then gave them massive $'s when they were collapsing

    Then we decided to get out of our Space Program.

    Then giving them Major $'s to take us up to our Space Station.

    Then ZERO is heard when an open mike records him promising them all will be Cool!! after the Election.

    Now here we are at mercy to return to space with maybe one of the most evil Countries ever,and they draw the line in the sand and throw Shit into our face.


    THANKS ZERO!! you are a disgust of anything let alone the Leader Of the Free World.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    There is a common saying in the communist world. They will GIVE us the very rope we hang them with.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    There is a common saying in the communist world. They will GIVE us the very rope we hang them with.

    Thanks!! it is so sad for all the Great Men who have died for this Country!! and this. SAD Very SAD!!

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Thanks!! it is so sad for all the Great Men who have died for this Country!! and this. SAD Very SAD!!
    would you like the names of aleast a half dozen people in this forum alone that you can blame?
    If you think the "one world government" they all so cherish will be a free, and capitolist economy, guess again. That requires hard work and desire to suceed, which none of them possess.

    They are looking for a "robin hood" utopia.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    You have seen it all,just read The Soviet Union has warned of Military strike on U.S.backed Missile sites.

    Damn,first we trusted them years ago in a truce.

    Then gave them massive $'s when they were collapsing

    Then we decided to get out of our Space Program.

    Then giving them Major $'s to take us up to our Space Station.

    Then ZERO is heard when an open mike records him promising them all will be Cool!! after the Election.

    Now here we are at mercy to return to space with maybe one of the most evil Countries ever,and they draw the line in the sand and throw Shit into our face.


    THANKS ZERO!! you are a disgust of anything let alone the Leader Of the Free World.

    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house << Uncle Sam meddling in other people's neighborhood shit houses needs to end.

    BTW, Putin is probably the wrong guy to try to push around like some third world tin pot dictator....

  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house << Uncle Sam meddling in other people's neighborhood shit houses needs to end.

    BTW, Putin is probably the wrong guy to try to push around like some third world tin pot dictator....
    Maybe Obama was the wrong "comrade" to stick in the Oval Office.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house << Uncle Sam meddling in other people's neighborhood shit houses needs to end.

    BTW, Putin is probably the wrong guy to try to push around like some third world tin pot dictator....

    OR maybe!! we should elect a President like RR and then draw the line in the sand and back the talk and move on to the next Piss Ant.These losers have been sucking off us and letting us defend them,feed them,educate them.I say enough!! but as I said now we are F****D with our Space Program as they call the shots. I saw John Glen in a recent interview and he is furious.!! This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!
    WRONG!! those that argue different like the direction its headed. They ARE NOT CLUELESS. The "usefull idiots" like those on this forum are clueless as to WHERE we are headed, but they still think its the right path. Thats the problem.

    You take the braindead poster on this forum, and his only bitch is we aren't crushing the system fast and furious enough. The total destruction then the take over of all major corporations can't happen soon enough for these losers.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 05-03-2012 at 08:37 PM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    OR maybe!! we should elect a President like RR and then draw the line in the sand and back the talk and move on to the next Piss Ant.These losers have been sucking off us and letting us defend them,feed them,educate them.I say enough!! but as I said now we are F****D with our Space Program as they call the shots. I saw John Glen in a recent interview and he is furious.!! This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!
    That is because we are walking bankrupt! The space program got axed... what's next?

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That is because we are walking bankrupt! The space program got axed... what's next?
    YOUR PENSION





    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Originally Posted by zombie
    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house

    I think that's exactly what the French said about Hitler! z your hits just keep on coming. Is there no end to the supply of mindless flotsam you carry with you?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Originally Posted by zombie
    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house

    I think that's exactly what the French said about Hitler! z your hits just keep on coming. Is there no end to the supply of mindless flotsam you carry with you?
    Lets not forget Britain's zombie, Neville Chamberlain
    FDR was no hawk himself!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Originally Posted by zombie
    Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house

    I think that's exactly what the French said about Hitler! z your hits just keep on coming. Is there no end to the supply of mindless flotsam you carry with you?


    You warmonger righties love to throw out Adolph to justify military interventionism !!! How ironic that you fail to see or admit that since Hitler's Germany, America has invaded more nations, not in self defense, and slaughtered more people, and has dropped more tons of bombs in foreign lands than any other nation in the world ! ......Blind to facts as usual aren't you Doc?

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You warmonger righties love to throw out Adolph to justify military interventionism !!! How ironic that you fail to see or admit that since Hitler's Germany, America has invaded more nations, not in self defense, and slaughtered more people, and has dropped more tons of bombs in foreign lands than any other nation in the world ! ......Blind to facts as usual aren't you Doc?
    Z, we must learn from history. Hitler & Stalin killed millions of innocents. I think they would have relished the idea of ending the U.S. one way or another. We do act in self defense overseas. Better that than, defending on home soil!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95