Sheriff Joe vs. derelict holder
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Sheriff Joe vs. derelict holder

  1. #1
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default Sheriff Joe vs. derelict holder

    is holder thinking? I think some worthless civil suit against the sheriff is all he has left in his bag of trix.
    Sheriff Joe was very careful to make it clear that his investigation into obamas past was intended to prove that obamas latest submission of a b/c was actually valid....but ...it seems to have the value of cheap toilet paper....So i guess the only way our crooked dick leadership can fade the heat is to discredit the sheriff.
    Between getting sideways with congress and taking a run at the sheriff i can't see holder having a job for much longer...
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default DOJ salary funding...

    Yesterday the House, the GOP controlled House, the ONLY branch of our Gov't that is doing ANYTHING, passed a bill to DE FUND the DOJ's salary account UNTIL the DOJ conforms with the Congress' request for documents concerning "Fast and Furious"....... AND THEN, they actually tried to pass a bill that prevented the DOJ from using any portion of their budget to fight the States that are suing the Gov't over obamacare... Well, not only is that argument in the SC over, the DOJ funded lawyer actually helped the States due to blatant incompetence...
    If Holder makes it through to November it will be a real shock. obama CAN'T be happy with him, so Holder MUST know some real juicy DIRT about obama's past..... Why else would obama still support him?? Maybe obama really is that fucking stupid??
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Yesterday the House, the GOP controlled House, the ONLY branch of our Gov't that is doing ANYTHING, passed a bill to DE FUND the DOJ's salary account UNTIL the DOJ conforms with the Congress' request for documents concerning "Fast and Furious"....... AND THEN, they actually tried to pass a bill that prevented the DOJ from using any portion of their budget to fight the States that are suing the Gov't over obamacare... Well, not only is that argument in the SC over, the DOJ funded lawyer actually helped the States due to blatant incompetence...
    If Holder makes it through to November it will be a real shock. obama CAN'T be happy with him, so Holder MUST know some real juicy DIRT about obama's past..... Why else would obama still support him?? Maybe obama really is that fucking stupid??
    Ray
    My opinion?
    Holder is kept on the rolls until O can heap every possible blame on him, then cut him loose on amnesty.
    Holder is the ULTIMATE nut swinging fall guy.
    He will take every charge and take full responsibility for every single thing, giving O full and total deniability, then skate.

    In short, it just isn't time yet for O to throw him under the bus.
    The only question is if Holder can stay out of prison until November to collect his "pass"?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default November? Or January??

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    My opinion?
    Holder is kept on the rolls until O can heap every possible blame on him, then cut him loose on amnesty.
    Holder is the ULTIMATE nut swinging fall guy.
    He will take every charge and take full responsibility for every single thing, giving O full and total deniability, then skate.

    In short, it just isn't time yet for O to throw him under the bus.
    The only question is if Holder can stay out of prison until November to collect his "pass"?
    Actually, he'll have to be convicted before Jan 2013, or he'll miss the "Pardon" bus as obama leaves US airspace for Kenya running for his useless life....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Actually, he'll have to be convicted before Jan 2013, or he'll miss the "Pardon" bus as obama leaves US airspace for Kenya running for his useless life....
    Ray
    Yes, I stand corrected. Thanks Ray!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    From what i can figure....nobody lower than holder as been spanked
    for f and f because there is nobody to spank...they were just following orders....from who? Whatever holder won't give to congress will tell the story. If f and f was holders game, bo knows it and should throw holder under the bus to make himself look good.

    I think the game came from the top, bo is letting holder fade the heat with some kind of carrot on a stick deal because if congress gets what holder is hiding the gig is up and the least it will crash bo and his reelection scam. Holder is playing the only game in town that matters.....try and shut down sheriff joe.....he might slow him down but sheriff joe is one stand up hard nose bull headed sob and he knows the game and the rules and by november things might start crashing from the top down.

    I think the poop is about ready to hit the prop and sheriff joe or congress will be doing the spinning.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    I saw the interview with Sheriff Joe this morning and he said bring it on and that the DOJ and holder like to talk the talk,but when time walk the walk they fall on their face.holder is going to regret this stupid move. I have to wonder if they are constantly attempting to draw the attention from zero's poor performance and failing on everything.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95