Guess what the president is growing???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 20

Thread:
Guess what the president is growing???

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Guess what the president is growing???

    That's right! The entitlement class! Now, every one who believes this path is sustainable, raise both feet high in the air keeping your head securely buried in the sand.

    Dependent Nation: Dependency Index Surges 23% Under President Obama; 67 Million Get Aid - Investors.com
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    He is growing his voter base is all.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    I will be astounded if he loses this election.

  5. #4
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Everyone has their angle.

    Daily Kos: The Heritage Foundation's 'Government Dependency Index' Scam

    So Doc, have you seen the commercial by the association of Realtors with the grandpa and grandson sitting on the porch? What are your thoughts on that? Do you think the realtors can save the country?

  6. #5
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by forkin' crazy View Post
    he is growing his voter base is all.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    He is growing his voter base is all.
    IE: Mushrooms....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Senior Member WMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    Everyone has their angle.

    Daily Kos: The Heritage Foundation's 'Government Dependency Index' Scam

    So Doc, have you seen the commercial by the association of Realtors with the grandpa and grandson sitting on the porch? What are your thoughts on that? Do you think the realtors can save the country?
    Doesn't matter anymore. Almost all Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac foreclosures are now to be sold to REIT's which are large corporations. These properties are not to be sold for 4-5 years and will be rented in for that duration. So this will benefit large corporations and hurt owner/users. Properties values will probably stabilize and possibly go up in the future because of low inventory, but that equity will be gained for the large corporations. So in essence, large corporate REIT's will be benefiting huge....Thank You Obama! For all of those that don't believe Obama has corporations in his best interest, please take warning. Now it will be ever so difficult for average home buyers to buy homes with this lack of inventory, but they should find it comforting that they will be able to rent from the corporate giants.

  9. #8
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default

    Lets see if he can buy an entire new state's worth of votes formerly known as Puerto Rico before election day.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  10. #9
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Lets see if he can buy an entire new state's worth of votes formerly known as Puerto Rico before election day.
    He can't. Not this election anyway. The statehood referendum is on the same day as the presidential election. And that's just an opinion poll basically. All it does is start the process. If approved they would formally request to become a state and then it's voted on in congress etc.

  11. #10
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    So Doc, have you seen the commercial by the association of Realtors with the grandpa and grandson sitting on the porch? What are your thoughts on that? Do you think the realtors can save the country?
    Of course I'll answer honestly Rod. After 35+ years in the business I find the lion's share of real estate agents to be the most greedy, selfish, money-hungry group of so-called professionals I've ever met. They can calculate 3% of any number without hesitation but, when asked to actually provide a service they move on to the next customer. One man's description hit the nail on the head for me. He said, "Where else can you have a garbage man's education and a doctor's salary?" There are some great ones in this business but I've found less than 5% to qualify as great ones. Being in the service business rather than the commission business makes all the difference and sadly, few understand this concept.

    To answer your question, I watch very little TV and have never seen such a commercial as you described, nor do I care to. I'll never need a commercial to inform me sufficiently about anything - I'm funny that way. Real estate agents are as capable of saving this country as Labrador retrievers and community organizers are, in my humble opinion.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Of course I'll answer honestly Rod. After 35+ years in the business I find the lion's share of real estate agents to be the most greedy, selfish, money-hungry group of so-called professionals I've ever met. They can calculate 3% of any number without hesitation but, when asked to actually provide a service they move on to the next customer. One man's description hit the nail on the head for me. He said, "Where else can you have a garbage man's education and a doctor's salary?" There are some great ones in this business but I've found less than 5% to qualify as great ones. Being in the service business rather than the commission business makes all the difference and sadly, few understand this concept.

    To answer your question, I watch very little TV and have never seen such a commercial as you described, nor do I care to. I'll never need a commercial to inform me sufficiently about anything - I'm funny that way. Real estate agents are as capable of saving this country as Labrador retrievers and community organizers are, in my humble opinion.


    Ok ! Who is impersonating Doc???....... .... Kudos Doc!!! Finally an honest evaluation of some of the private sector people.....Normally your posts and other's around here make the privare sector sound like the Saint Sector........

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WMorton View Post
    Doesn't matter anymore. Almost all Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac foreclosures are now to be sold to REIT's which are large corporations. These properties are not to be sold for 4-5 years and will be rented in for that duration. So this will benefit large corporations and hurt owner/users. Properties values will probably stabilize and possibly go up in the future because of low inventory, but that equity will be gained for the large corporations. So in essence, large corporate REIT's will be benefiting huge....Thank You Obama! For all of those that don't believe Obama has corporations in his best interest, please take warning. Now it will be ever so difficult for average home buyers to buy homes with this lack of inventory, but they should find it comforting that they will be able to rent from the corporate giants.
    Not so fast there. A huge, wait HUGE! number of REIT's are held by retirement accounts and mutual funds. Believe it or not, there are real live breathing bodies behind those funds. Not much different than corporations that some morons like to say are not and do not represent live breathing bodies. I assure you, without my REIT's funds or my stocks, I would still be working. So there MUST be living beathing bodies behind those funds.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    Senior Member WMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Of course I'll answer honestly Rod. After 35+ years in the business I find the lion's share of real estate agents to be the most greedy, selfish, money-hungry group of so-called professionals I've ever met. They can calculate 3% of any number without hesitation but, when asked to actually provide a service they move on to the next customer. One man's description hit the nail on the head for me. He said, "Where else can you have a garbage man's education and a doctor's salary?" There are some great ones in this business but I've found less than 5% to qualify as great ones. Being in the service business rather than the commission business makes all the difference and sadly, few understand this concept.

    To answer your question, I watch very little TV and have never seen such a commercial as you described, nor do I care to. I'll never need a commercial to inform me sufficiently about anything - I'm funny that way. Real estate agents are as capable of saving this country as Labrador retrievers and community organizers are, in my humble opinion.
    5%, that high? Your absolutely right, but those agents don't usually last in the business long. RE is a referral and repeat business if you intend on lasting long in it. The worst part about the industry is that it has become more geared towards marketing instead of education.

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    And more about commissions than service which I absolutely detest!

    Now, who thinks growing our entitlement class 23% during his tenure is a winning combination for the future of America? California is leading the way with that answer.
    Rod, why don't you answer that question since I answered yours?
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95