Another Obama bill struck down
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Another Obama bill struck down

  1. #1
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default Another Obama bill struck down

    Seems an OBAMA APPOINTED FEDERAL JUDGE has administered another swift kick to asshats nut sack by blocking another of his UNCONSTITUTIONAL BILLS!
    Even his own appointed network of nut swingers is failing him.

    LINK: NDAA bill blocked



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Bass Lake Dream'n "Flat" foot'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    [email protected]


    BLOWN GAS FLAT TO THE RAMP

    REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Let's not forget this bill was passed in both houses before the President signed it. Thankfully the checks and balances system was carried out by the judicial branch since the other two branches clearly fucked up on this one.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Let's not forget this bill was passed in both houses before the President signed it. Thankfully the checks and balances system was carried out by the judicial branch since the other two branches clearly fucked up on this one.

    You are correct! Unfortunately the checks and balance system set up by our funders is straining at the seams !! The Roberts court set up by Bush is a real problem.....Citizens United is the most unconstitutional ruling ever made

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You are correct! Unfortunately the checks and balance system set up by our funders is straining at the seams !! The Roberts court set up by Bush is a real problem.....Citizens United is the most unconstitutional ruling ever made
    Legal scholars consider the Roberts court the most conservative of all time. I agree Citizens United was a bad ruling. If I recall, many of the righties were in favor of this bill before it even passed Congress. Now they attack it because they can link it to Obama - says a lot doesn't it?

  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Legal scholars consider the Roberts court the most conservative of all time. I agree Citizens United was a bad ruling. If I recall, many of the righties were in favor of this bill before it even passed Congress. Now they attack it because they can link it to Obama - says a lot doesn't it?
    Funny how only the communist/socialists see Citizens United as a bad rulings. The patriotic Americans see it as a checks and balance move to equalize the union/socilaist/communist movement to take control of the country and the government.
    I see it as a PEACEFULL means to "somewhat" balance the two sides. Maybe you perfer a blood in the streets revolution between the PROVIDERS and the TAKERS. Be thankfull for the ruling. It may be just the thing that saved the lives oftens of thousands of low life POS in this country. Now all we have to do is get their asses to work, or start starving them out.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Funny how only the communist/socialists see Citizens United as a bad rulings. The patriotic Americans see it as a checks and balance move to equalize the union/socilaist/communist movement to take control of the country and the government.
    I see it as a PEACEFULL means to "somewhat" balance the two sides. Maybe you perfer a blood in the streets revolution between the PROVIDERS and the TAKERS. Be thankfull for the ruling. It may be just the thing that saved the lives oftens of thousands of low life POS in this country. Now all we have to do is get their asses to work, or start starving them out.
    See Z, brainwashing might have been outlawed, but it never actually stopped.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    See Z, brainwashing might have been outlawed, but it never actually stopped.

    Poor old gn..He's so far brainwashed he thinks loafer commies have occupied his own old local tin knockers union.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Funny how only the communist/socialists see Citizens United as a bad rulings. The patriotic Americans see it as a checks and balance move to equalize the union/socilaist/communist movement to take control of the country and the government.
    I see it as a PEACEFULL means to "somewhat" balance the two sides. Maybe you perfer a blood in the streets revolution between the PROVIDERS and the TAKERS. Be thankfull for the ruling. It may be just the thing that saved the lives oftens of thousands of low life POS in this country. Now all we have to do is get their asses to work, or start starving them out.
    I saw this posted elsewhere which more accurately describes what Citizens United is all about, which is, rule by the 1%ers :

    "With the Citizen United decision we have seen our democracy change to an oligarchy with a revolution and the people are clueless about what has transpired. They should be furious about what the conservatives have and are doing to this country. If we vote for Republicans we can be sure that the poor and middle class will be savaged with forms of the Ryan plan and tax breaks for the rich at the expense of the poor. More and more jobs will drift to the lowest salaried countries where environmental and labor laws can be ignored. Of course we are killing the golden goose as our markets will decline as less and less people can maintain our standard of living. If Democrats do not retake the house while keeping the Senate and Presidency we are doomed" - Soxfan1
    Last edited by zombie; 05-19-2012 at 08:41 AM.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I saw this posted elsewhere which more accurately describes what Citizens United is all about, which is, rule by the 1%ers :

    "With the Citizen United decision we have seen our democracy change to an oligarchy with a revolution and the people are clueless about what has transpired. They should be furious about what the conservatives have and are doing to this country. If we vote for Republicans we can be sure that the poor and middle class will be savaged with forms of the Ryan plan and tax breaks for the rich at the expense of the poor. More and more jobs will drift to the lowest salaried countries where environmental and labor laws can be ignored. Of course we are killing the golden goose as our markets will decline as less and less people can maintain our standard of living. If Democrats do not retake the house while keeping the Senate and Presidency we are doomed" - Soxfan1
    That's exactly what our political system is all about. Government for the people, by the people, and of the people is bullshit. That's right, bullshit. It is nothing more than 18th century propeganda. Propeganda that every American is force fed under the guise of American history when they are growing up. This country was never set up to be run by the people. It was set up so the people have the illusion they have a say in how things work. One needs only to look at how a president is elected: with the electoral college. This ingenious system was put in place so if the people wanted to send the wrong person to the WH, the people in power had a way to circumvent that. The founding fathers took a big risk rebelling against the crown. You think they were just going to hand everything they gained over to the people? Fuck no! They created a system where they would be in power, but fooled everyone else into believing they just wanted to serve the people. It's no different now. Republican/Democrat politician, they're all the same. Money hungry power grabbers that are in it for themselves.

    You don't believe me, ask yourself who has the power to fix illegal immigration? Why don't they do it? Who has the power to balance the budget? Why don't they do it? Politicians like the people arguing amongst themselves because then they don't pay attention to what is really going on. Just like the old magic trick: watch what I do with my one hand so you can't see what I'm doing with the other. Politicians aren't politicians to serve the people, they are politicians to serve themslves fat paychecks and anything else they want. It doesn't matter what party they belong to. These people are for sale to the highest bidder, and Citizen United did nothing but increase the amount of money that can be used to buy politicians by removing the restraints on corporate purses.

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    "Tune in for the Ram and zombie comedy show! They will be performing all week!"
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    "Tune in for the Ram and zombie comedy show! They will be performing all week!"

    Ram's post was right on! I'm surprised you do not agree????
    The comedy show is the dumb asses who think the totally 1%er owned Republicans are looking out for them ....f'n hilarious . You guys actually think because Rongney is a businessman he will know how to run this nation properly.... Yeah, he does, ... properly for his wealthy cohorts to fleece the treasury even more that the Democrats have ....


    George Carlin on the truth on who runs America .......


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    "Tune in for the Ram and zombie comedy show! They will be performing all week!"
    Nice. Accurate to!

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    The comedy show is the dumb asses who think the totally 1%er owned Republicans are looking out for them ....f'n hilarious .
    They obviously don't understand why we spend so much time here Z.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95