Economy
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 18

Thread:
Economy

  1. #1
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Economy

    Stop all the other BULLSHIT ,,,,,,,Im suppose to worry about Romneys money but not worry about what Zero does with my tax dollors.
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    Stop all the other BULLSHIT ,,,,,,,Im suppose to worry about Romneys money but not worry about what Zero does with my tax dollors.


  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Isn't it simply amazing how the liberal press will expose their double standards so clearly by chiding Romney's personal success all the while saying nothing about the trillions the Kenyan has wasted that he neither earned nor appreciated.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Isn't it simply amazing how the liberal press will expose their double standards so clearly by chiding Romney's personal success all the while saying nothing about the trillions the Kenyan has wasted that he neither earned nor appreciated.
    Its simply amazing what you find simply amazing, birther, tea party,scout leader, precinct commiteeman.

  6. #5
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Another gem.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRoper View Post
    Another gem.
    Free rent in your head ...do you find docs balls salty?

  8. #7
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GRoper View Post
    Another gem.
    Free rent in your head ...do you find docs balls salty?
    And another.

  9. #8
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Free rent in your head ...do you find docs balls salty?
    How would you know what men's balls taste like....Sounds like the voice of experence.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  10. #9
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    I'm not so much swinging from docs nuts, as I also find some of his views a bit extreme, so much as confused by the lack of your views. In the past few days I haven't once seen you take a stance on anything. You simply sit here and call others names and say how much you don't like them.

    Try debating or taking a stance on a issue rather than resorting to grade school name calling.

  11. #10
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRoper View Post
    I'm not so much swinging from docs nuts, as I also find some of his views a bit extreme, so much as confused by the lack of your views. In the past few days I haven't once seen you take a stance on anything. You simply sit here and call others names and say how much you don't like them.

    Try debating or taking a stance on a issue rather than resorting to grade school name calling.
    Are you kidding? Name calling and personal attacks are the only thing liberals know how to do.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Are you kidding? Name calling and personal attacks are the only thing liberals know how to do.


  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Are you kidding? Name calling and personal attacks are the only thing liberals know how to do.
    That's rich.

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRoper View Post
    I'm not so much swinging from docs nuts, as I also find some of his views a bit extreme, so much as confused by the lack of your views. In the past few days I haven't once seen you take a stance on anything. You simply sit here and call others names and say how much you don't like them.

    Try debating or taking a stance on a issue rather than resorting to grade school name calling.
    If you really want to see him flip out watch what he does when I post up....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95