Exactly who is buying the elections???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 60

Thread:
Exactly who is buying the elections???

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Exactly who is buying the elections???

    Of course we all know the unfair and unbalanced liberal media is doing all they can to sway elections away from any conservative candidate or cause but exactly who is paying for votes? For the weasels who said the Koch brothers, you missed it by that much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koch vs Unions.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	162403
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    And the communist pricks wonder why Citiztens United was so vital to hold the line. Imagine if there was no counterpart to that onslaught of cash flow.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  4. #3
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Of course we all know the unfair and unbalanced liberal media is doing all they can to sway elections away from any conservative candidate or cause but exactly who is paying for votes? For the weasels who said the Koch brothers, you missed it by that much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koch vs Unions.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	162403
    I wonder why zero isn't bragging that he is making his own personal contribution to the economy be spending all that campaign money?
    Last edited by SoldHondaBoughtHondo; 05-29-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Call the neighbors wake the kids Docs got himself another chart with numbers on it

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Call the neighbors wake the kids Docs got himself another chart with numbers on it

    DAMN,you are still here.?

    I thought for sure after your incredible insult would have been given the boot.

  7. #6
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Call the neighbors wake the kids Docs got himself another chart with numbers on it
    News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorant libby refuses to accept the truth. Get your blinders here!!!!!!!!! And with every two pair purchase get a free pair of rose colored glass's. What a daIdiot. Why don't you disprove what Doc posted ? Or are you too innept to do the research ? My guess is the latter.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  8. #7
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    I wonder if that puts things in prospective with our resident Koch hater?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Call the neighbors wake the kids Docs got himself another chart with numbers on it

    And , as usual his charts are BS!

    I see numerous unions are listed showing their political contributions since 1989.....And only one corporation (Koch Industries) total contribution is listed ...????? No other corporations donated political money ????
    Wow, that is a fair comparison ?
    Why are righties so gullible and buy into all the misinformation they see?

    Not much critical thinking going on it seems.
    Last edited by zombie; 05-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    And , as usual his charts are BS!

    I see numerous unions are listed showing their political contributions since 1989.....And only one corporation (Koch Industries) total contribution is listed ...????? No other corporations donated political money ????
    Wow, that is a fair comparison ?
    Why are righties so gullible and buy into all the misinformation they see?

    Not much critical thinking going on it seems.
    Ok then just take the union that has donated the least. The Koch's still have not donated as much as the union with the least amount of donations. And I assume it was directed to you as you have said in the past that the Koch's are the major driving force in funding the GOP.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Ok then just take the union that has donated the least. The Koch's still have not donated as much as the union with the least amount of donations. And I assume it was directed to you as you have said in the past that the Koch's are the major driving force in funding the GOP.

    First of all can anyone really believe any stats posted by rightie websites Doc seems to frequent where he finds this stuff ?

    Kochs Industries were big early supporters of the Tea Party movement and they were big in the Republican primary....Herm Cain would still be groping women without their money propping him up for awhile.


    Obviously the Kochs are not the only major force funding the GOP. Many millions in Corporate money is flowing from many corporate sources since the Citizens United ruling removed all barriers for the corporatists and wealthy plutocrats to totally take over America. See below:



    GOP groups plan record $1 billion blitz - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com
    Last edited by zombie; 05-30-2012 at 12:35 PM.

  12. #11
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    First of all can anyone really believe any stats posted by rightie websites Doc seems to frequent where he finds this stuff ?

    Kochs Industries were big early supporters of the Tea Party movement and they were big in the Republican primary....Herm Cain would still be groping women without their money propping him up for awhile.


    Obviously the Kochs are not the only major force funding the GOP. Many millions in Corporate money is flowing from many corporate sources since the Citizens United ruling removed all barriers for the corporatists and wealthy plutocrats to totally take over America. See below:



    GOP groups plan record $1 billion blitz - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com
    That's funny because you believe and post all kinds of stuff from lefty web sites. Some free thinker you are. You dismiss rightie website stuff as non credible but lap up the leftie website shit as it agree's with your lefty views. What a hypocrite. I'm sure we can find that there is just as much if not more flowing to the DNC and O. You sure do a good job of disproving your a freethinker with every post.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    DAMN,you are still here.?

    I thought for sure after your incredible insult would have been given the boot.
    da mouse is so out of the loop he spent his Memorial Day weekend hanging out at Red Bluff waiting for the drag boats to show up. They haven't raced thaere in how many years? Been living in a cave da mouse? Your political awareness is about just a sharp.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    That's funny because you believe and post all kinds of stuff from lefty web sites. Some free thinker you are. You dismiss rightie website stuff as non credible but lap up the leftie website shit as it agree's with your lefty views. What a hypocrite. I'm sure we can find that there is just as much if not more flowing to the DNC and O. You sure do a good job of disproving your a freethinker with every post.

    I am against all this huge money! It should be illegal for anyone to give over a certain amount. For example $10,000 per year. The billions in left or right spending has contaminated the American people's ability to honestly select the best, honorable and qualified people to be our elected officials.....It is all about marketing an image, a mirage, a straw man.
    Then the image or straw man is controled by the big money donors....This whole money driven system is total shit...Unfortunately the Right is even more out of touch with the average American than the left.

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Of course the limp wristed will post up crap but do any of them have rebuttal? What substance have they provided to disprove such a telling chart as this? Have they got anything?

    Nope, didn't think so just more bla-bla-bla-bla . .
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95