Here We Go Again
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Here We Go Again

  1. #1
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default Here We Go Again

    Well it looks like O has handed over a half a billion dollars to an organization being run by by ACORN's ex bigwig. Seems O is going to get our money out working for him the most currupt people he can find.

    WATCHDOG: Former ACORN Director Gets $445M from Taxpayers - ACORN - Fox Nation
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    I wish this Chicago thug would just move a billion to his offshores and be done with it... You know, RIP the bandaide off and make a clean easy break...


    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  5. #4
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default LOOKS LIKE we have ANOTHER "community organizer" at the table...

    Joe McGavin credentials from his LINKEDIN account:

    Experience
    Interim Director of Counseling - Chicago Office ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

    February 2008 – Present (4 years 5 months)

    Operations Consultant ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

    November 2008 – February 2009 (4 months)

    Worked on a variety of operational projects to better manage the growth explosion with in the organization

    VP Franchise Business Format GMAC Home Services Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Real Estate industry

    November 2003 – April 2008 (4 years 6 months)

    Utilizing a capital investment of two (2) million dollars, my role was to develop a unique real estate franchising offering. My objectives as operating Vice President are to test innovations in the real estate industry, identify key learning points and develop opportunities for both the Franchise and Company owned office groups.

    VP Operations HomeTouch
    September 1999 – November 2003 (4 years 3 months)

    Hometouch® an innovative retail based real estate company designed to create a better consumer experience. Day-to-day responsibilities included all areas of Brokerage Operation, Customer Service, and Human Resources.

    Education
    Aurora University MBA, Business Administration / Organization Development 1989 – 1991


    Edgewood College BS, Psychology
    1983 – 1986
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Joe McGavin credentials from his LINKEDIN account:

    Experience
    Interim Director of Counseling - Chicago Office ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

    February 2008 – Present (4 years 5 months)

    Operations Consultant ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

    November 2008 – February 2009 (4 months)

    Worked on a variety of operational projects to better manage the growth explosion with in the organization

    VP Franchise Business Format GMAC Home Services Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Real Estate industry

    November 2003 – April 2008 (4 years 6 months)

    Utilizing a capital investment of two (2) million dollars, my role was to develop a unique real estate franchising offering. My objectives as operating Vice President are to test innovations in the real estate industry, identify key learning points and develop opportunities for both the Franchise and Company owned office groups.

    VP Operations HomeTouch
    September 1999 – November 2003 (4 years 3 months)

    Hometouch® an innovative retail based real estate company designed to create a better consumer experience. Day-to-day responsibilities included all areas of Brokerage Operation, Customer Service, and Human Resources.

    Education
    Aurora University MBA, Business Administration / Organization Development 1989 – 1991


    Edgewood College BS, Psychology
    1983 – 1986
    Upset his resume is a little bit more impressive than yours?

  7. #6
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Upset his resume is a little bit more impressive than yours?
    Hmm, Aurora? That's where Wayne and Garth are from.
    Not to worry though, after a few hundred million bucks spent here and there for cronies, I'm confident that almost $100 million will be given to deserving minority homeowners.
    aaargh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    Hmm, Aurora? That's where Wayne and Garth are from.
    Not to worry though, after a few hundred million bucks spent here and there for cronies, I'm confident that almost $100 million will be given to deserving minority homeowners.
    aaargh.
    So let me get this right, every government program is automatically wastefull and anyone that runs it is corrupt when a democrat is in the WH, but if a republican is in the WH, everything is on the up and up?

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    So let me get this right, every government program is automatically wastefull and anyone that runs it is corrupt when a democrat is in the WH, but if a republican is in the WH, everything is on the up and up?
    Maybe, but I think the subject at hand being big cheese at ACORN when they were banned from receiving Gov. monies due to fraud and whatever has some sort of bearing on it.
    (Remember the cool "undercover" videos?)


    Your statement above is a classic redirect move from you, attempting to steer the debate from the topic.
    It isn't about a Dem or Rep in the whitehouse, it's about a crook being paid for services rendered.

    Do you not make that connection, or do you choose to just ignore it for arguments sake?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    So let me get this right, every government program is automatically wastefull and anyone that runs it is corrupt when a democrat is in the WH, but if a republican is in the WH, everything is on the up and up?
    It has nothing to do with R or D. It has to do with a half a billion being given to a person who was head of an organization that was banned from recieving gov funds for illeagal activity. No different than how you would be screaming if Bush was still in office and handed over tax dollars for Madof to handle even though we already knew he was a crook.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Maybe, but I think the subject at hand being big cheese at ACORN when they were banned from receiving Gov. monies due to fraud and whatever has some sort of bearing on it.
    (Remember the cool "undercover" videos?)


    Your statement above is a classic redirect move from you, attempting to steer the debate from the topic.
    It isn't about a Dem or Rep in the whitehouse, it's about a crook being paid for services rendered.

    Do you not make that connection, or do you choose to just ignore it for arguments sake?
    Oh, I'm sorry. I never realized this guy was convicted of a crime. When was that? When was it proved he had anything to do with the shit in the videos? How exactly was that tied to him?

    Could it be possible this guy is a good administartor, and that is why he was the director of ACORN and that is why he was picked to run this program? With your logic, since Bush 43 was the Commander in Chief when this happened, he should not have been allowed to serve as the Commander in Chief after this. McGavin was not shown to have acted inapropriately when he ran ACORN, and to say he was is nothing but a lie. Are you a mormon?

  12. #11
    Dogma's a bitch. 1stepcloser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post

    ?
    Im sorry, but this picture makes me laugh.
    para informacion en espanol, regresar a mexico.
    Concern for the poor is not socialism.




  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Why is that soldier not pissing on that POS??
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stepcloser View Post
    Im sorry, but this picture makes me laugh.
    Whats wrong with that pic?....I just see a guy taking his dog for a walk.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  15. #14
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stepcloser View Post
    Im sorry, but this picture makes me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Why is that soldier not pissing on that POS??
    I would hit the "like" button on both these comments.......is there was one on here.
    Last edited by Quickjet; 06-07-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95