Onumbnutz says the "private sector is doing fine"
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Onumbnutz says the "private sector is doing fine"

  1. #1
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default Onumbnutz says the "private sector is doing fine"

    Seems there isn't anybody to blame, because everything is fine.
    I love the line about the state and local governments not having the same flexibilty as the feds. READ...." poor bastards don't have a printing press".

    If the state and local governments had more FEDERAL money they could hire? More police and fire? Or more useless POS standing around a pothole holding a broom?
    More communist teachers, or more administrative "assistants"?

    What a sad sad POS we have to represent the country throughout the world. What an embare-assment this asshat is.





    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 06-08-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default Lol!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Seems there isn't anybody to blame, because everything is fine.
    I love the line about the state and local governments not having the same flexibilty as the feds. READ...." poor bastards don't have a printing press".

    If the state and local governments had more FEDERAL money they could hire? More police and fire? Or more useless POS standing around a pothole holding a broom?
    More communist teachers, or more administrative "assistants"?

    What a sad sad POS we have to represent the country throughout the world. What an embare-assment this asshat is.


    But My Oh My how back tracked!!

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    In the State of the Union address he openly announced the recession is over as if unemployment isn't out of control, spending isn't at record levels, borrowing and extending debt limits isn't happening and as if credit ratings haven't been lowered for the first time in America's history.

    He's lied so many times that he can't remember what really is true. As long as his checks continue to come in, his country pays for his campaign travel, vacationing and lavish lifestyle, and as long as he has NOT yet been impeached, had his records uncovered or been forced to testify before congress as yet, he thinks life is fantastic. That's how he can make statements like this one today. Besides, when was the last time he stepped up in behalf of America's working class? It's the entitlement class, ever growing government workers and the brainwashed union members he's appealing to not the producers who pay for these others.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    This Fucker has some good shit. But he has been doing it so long I am sure he has a good hook up. I wish I had some. This is the worst year I have experienced. Doing all I can to bring in different kinds of work just keep the doors open. If he gets back in it will do us workers no good. My Doc said I could get Social Security Disability when I started going to him 8 years ago. He was suprised I worked after he took my history. I told him I work everyday. So if I go under you guys please take good care of me OK............
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    What a sad sad POS we have to represent the country throughout the world. What an embare-assment this asshat is.
    And to think he is so much more respected throughout the world than his predecessor was. Really makes you realize how far the US fell during 2001 to 2008, doesn't it? Thanks a lot GOP.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And to think he is so much more respected throughout Hollywood than his predecessor was. Really makes you realize how far the US fell from 2008 to now, doesn't it? Thanks a lot oblaimer.
    You had some spelling issues, I took care of it for you!!
    (Your welcome)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You had some spelling issues, I took care of it for you!!
    (Your welcome)
    That's not what I said but go ahead and put the GOP Fox News spin on it if it makes you happy.

  9. #8
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    That's not what I said but go ahead and put the GOP Fox News spin on it if it makes you happy.
    Im with Evil work sucks for me to,when I get busy thats means people are working on there homes again,No spin here!!!!!!!!
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And to think he is so much more respected throughout the world than his predecessor was. Really makes you realize how far the US fell during 2001 to 2008, doesn't it? Thanks a lot GOP.
    That's a complete crock of shxt. Only carter has ever been challenged more then Obama.

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    More of the blame game. Pass the blame on to some one else is his main MO. First it's Bush's fault and now the Republicans.

    Worthless Kenyan bastard!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    In the State of the Union address he openly announced the recession is over as if unemployment isn't out of control, spending isn't at record levels, borrowing and extending debt limits isn't happening and as if credit ratings haven't been lowered for the first time in America's history.
    I wonder what kind of indicator real estate prices dropping by 2% is?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default You may "think" so, but that doesn't make it so.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And to think he is so much more respected throughout the world than his predecessor was. Really makes you realize how far the US fell during 2001 to 2008, doesn't it? Thanks a lot GOP.
    And you know this how? I know a guy that just got back from Estonia. He said that in the airport there were large photos of all the world's leaders.... There was a picture of Bush, but none of 0webama.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And to think he is so much more respected throughout the world than his predecessor was. Really makes you realize how far the US fell during 2001 to 2008, doesn't it? Thanks a lot GOP.

    I am going to go really slow here so there will be NO misunderstanding O.K.?

    You are saying zero is much more respected around the World than George Bush was/is?

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    I am going to go really slow here so there will be NO misunderstanding O.K.?

    You are saying zero is much more respected around the World than George Bush was/is?
    I am saying our current President, Barack Hussein Obama II, is more respected throughout the world than his predecessor, George Walker Bush, was. This is not some shocking new info JD. It is common knowledge. President Bush was thought of as some Texas wannabe tough guy buffoon throughout most of the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95