Unions break out the wallet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 33

Thread:
Unions break out the wallet

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default Unions break out the wallet

    Or maybe more accurately, break out the dues payers wallets??

    Hey Z, what do you think is costing??

    Organized labor launches six-state voting rights effort - NBC Politics
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Or maybe more accurately, break out the dues payers wallets??

    Hey Z, what do you think is costing??

    Organized labor launches six-state voting rights effort - NBC Politics
    Don't know about the other unions but my political dues is based on how many hours I work. Its usually about $50 a year. It doesn't change in a election year. I have no problem paying it at all.

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about the other unions but my political dues is based on how many hours I work. Its usually about $50 a year. It doesn't change in a election year. I have no problem paying it at all.

    Thats funny that you have no problem with paying it. It was my number one pet peeve with them. I don't like to pay taxes and have them give it to illegals and crack mommies, and I don't like my dues money going to people that support it. I take it you approve.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about the other unions but my political dues is based on how many hours I work. Its usually about $50 a year. It doesn't change in a election year. I have no problem paying it at all.
    Yeah, I remember our discussions about your' dues.

    Did we ever come up with a union wide annual dues amount?
    I honestly can't remember.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about the other unions but my political dues is based on how many hours I work. Its usually about $50 a year. It doesn't change in a election year. I have no problem paying it at all.
    I'm glad that you have someone thinking, donating, and voting for you! Bet that makes it easier on you... Too bad that when all of Obama's policies go through, no one will have a job in the private sector. It'll all be overseas.
    Last edited by wolfie; 06-12-2012 at 04:00 PM.

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't know about the other unions but my political dues is based on how many hours I work. Its usually about $50 a year. It doesn't change in a election year. I have no problem paying it at all.
    Important question Bobby Valentine, are you planning on removing the post you put up in RD's that clearly stated false information about me?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I'm glad that you have someone thinking, donating, and voting for you! Bet that makes it easier on you... Too bad that when all of Obama's policies go through, no one will have a job in the private sector. It'll all be overseas.
    Not true, his industry is mandated by government. You must have fire sprinklers or you may not occupy a building so he'll be in business as long as there is a single corporation left in business.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    "When asked whether AFL-CIO strategists had done precinct-by-precinct analysis to see why labor failed in its effort to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker last week – with Walker winning nearly 68,000 more voters than he did when he ran in 2010 – Holt Baker replied, “Some of the analysis is still being done,” but she said there was anecdotal evidence that some voters in Milwaukee were unable to vote due to lack of poll workers in some places."

    Really? So, let me get this straight . . .


    . . . only opponents were faced with a lack of poll workers? Is that right? What a load of BS! It's denial! Pure denial!
    The best things in life aren't things!

  10. #9
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    "When asked whether AFL-CIO strategists had done precinct-by-precinct analysis to see why labor failed in its effort to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker last week – with Walker winning nearly 68,000 more voters than he did when he ran in 2010 – Holt Baker replied, “Some of the analysis is still being done,” but she said there was anecdotal evidence that some voters in Milwaukee were unable to vote due to lack of poll workers in some places."

    Really? So, let me get this straight . . .


    . . . only opponents were faced with a lack of poll workers? Is that right? What a load of BS! It's denial! Pure denial!
    Doc, "poll workers" is code for extra fraudulent voters....?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    "When asked whether AFL-CIO strategists had done precinct-by-precinct analysis to see why labor failed in its effort to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker last week – with Walker winning nearly 68,000 more voters than he did when he ran in 2010 – Holt Baker replied, “Some of the analysis is still being done,” but she said there was anecdotal evidence that some voters in Milwaukee were unable to vote due to lack of poll workers in some places."

    Really? So, let me get this straight . . .


    . . . only opponents were faced with a lack of poll workers? Is that right? What a load of BS! It's denial! Pure denial!
    A tactic of the left, if the facts don't add up, make you new facts.

  12. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Not true, his industry is mandated by government. You must have fire sprinklers or you may not occupy a building so he'll be in business as long as there is a single corporation left in business.
    Don't need fire sprinklers in empty buildings.

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Important question Bobby Valentine, are you planning on removing the post you put up in RD's that clearly stated false information about me?
    Lying again Doc? You really are a piece of work.

  14. #13
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Don't need fire sprinklers in empty buildings.
    Apparantly you need them in any home expansions of homes in Montery CA.

  15. #14
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    "When asked whether AFL-CIO strategists had done precinct-by-precinct analysis to see why labor failed in its effort to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker last week – with Walker winning nearly 68,000 more voters than he did when he ran in 2010 – Holt Baker replied, “Some of the analysis is still being done,” but she said there was anecdotal evidence that some voters in Milwaukee were unable to vote due to lack of poll workers in some places."

    Really? So, let me get this straight . . .


    . . . only opponents were faced with a lack of poll workers? Is that right? What a load of BS! It's denial! Pure denial!
    Probably becuase my Fiances' fellow high school class was voting twice per their own public admission and the lines were longer than anticipated because of this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95