Fascist plotters.....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 30

Thread:
Fascist plotters.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default Fascist plotters.....

    Now there is no denying there is a Koch Industries led corporate fascist plot to take over America. Bucks not bullets will be weapon of choice in this American coup........Very serious chance they will overthrow our system of government ....... Any politician who is supported by these corrupt fascists must be voted out of office......Romney must he rejected by all constitution respecting conservatives.

    Plotters set to meet in San Diego to plan coup ......


    Koch brothers: Inside the Koch World convention - POLITICO.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Scarab 22 cbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
    Posts
    142

    Default

    oh and obama is sure the poster child for Constitution respecting politician.


    douche bag he is
    boat- 95 Scarab 22, 496 stroker, Merlin heads, lots of fun

    Tow Rig- 2011 Dodge 3500 CC Laramie, FASS pump, 160 total gallons of fuel, H&S MCC Terror Custom Tuning, Autometer, Sinister, 5" Stainless Flo Pro TB, S&B, B&W, Ravelco, Pro-Tech, B&W Companion, Pac Brake bags, 19.5 Vision's, now a dually pulling a 36 foot Cyclone and living in it full time

  4. #3
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Now there is no denying there is a Koch Industries led corporate fascist plot to take over America. Bucks not bullets will be weapon of choice in this American coup........Very serious chance they will overthrow our system of government ....... Any politician who is supported by these corrupt fascists must be voted out of office......Romney must he rejected by all constitution respecting conservatives.

    Plotters set to meet in San Diego to plan coup ......


    Koch brothers: Inside the Koch World convention - POLITICO.com
    Did you have a rough night with all the monsters under your bed?
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Did you have a rough night with all the monsters under your bed?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    LMAO....Only thing missing is the Hello Kitty night light.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbrahs View Post
    oh and obama is sure the poster child for Constitution respecting politician.


    douche bag he is
    You're not one of Tommy's friends from brokeback mtn are you?

  8. #7
    Scarab 22 cbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
    Posts
    142

    Default

    no but you seem to be zombies bed mate
    boat- 95 Scarab 22, 496 stroker, Merlin heads, lots of fun

    Tow Rig- 2011 Dodge 3500 CC Laramie, FASS pump, 160 total gallons of fuel, H&S MCC Terror Custom Tuning, Autometer, Sinister, 5" Stainless Flo Pro TB, S&B, B&W, Ravelco, Pro-Tech, B&W Companion, Pac Brake bags, 19.5 Vision's, now a dually pulling a 36 foot Cyclone and living in it full time

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbrahs View Post
    no but you seem to be zombies bed mate
    You're not man enough for Tommy?

  10. #9
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You're not one of Tommy's friends from brokeback mtn are you?
    You don't own a globe, huh?

    Albuquerque is not in Colorado, RTI....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #10
    Scarab 22 cbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You're not man enough for Tommy?
    more of one such as yourself from what I have been reading
    boat- 95 Scarab 22, 496 stroker, Merlin heads, lots of fun

    Tow Rig- 2011 Dodge 3500 CC Laramie, FASS pump, 160 total gallons of fuel, H&S MCC Terror Custom Tuning, Autometer, Sinister, 5" Stainless Flo Pro TB, S&B, B&W, Ravelco, Pro-Tech, B&W Companion, Pac Brake bags, 19.5 Vision's, now a dually pulling a 36 foot Cyclone and living in it full time

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You don't own a globe, huh?

    Albuquerque is not in Colorado, RTI....
    Doesn't mean you haven't "worked" together in the past Tommy. That common sense isn't working too good for you today, is it? Pretty much just like every day.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Doesn't mean you haven't "worked" together in the past Tommy. That common sense isn't working too good for you today, is it? Pretty much just like every day.


    You really shouldn't try to converse about subjects you know nothing about, RTI.
    Like "work" and "common sense".

    Just keep rolling around on the floor laughing like an idiot, it suits you better than trying to engage in any debate.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post


    You really shouldn't try to converse about subjects you know nothing about, RTI.
    Like "work" and "common sense".

    Just keep rolling around on the floor laughing like an idiot, it suits you better than trying to engage in any debate.
    Says the guy that couldn't finish high school.

  15. #14
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Doesn't mean you haven't "worked" together in the past Tommy. That common sense isn't working too good for you today, is it? Pretty much just like every day.
    And where in any of cbrahs post does anything connect to Tommy. Common sense says your an Idiot.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95