Backdoor am nasty
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 53

Thread:
Backdoor am nasty

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Backdoor am nasty

    This treasonous fraudulent imposter obama has now gone beyond belief.... Using an executive order, he has implemented portions of the failed "dream act". Good old incompitano has violated her oath of office by refusing to enforce immigration laws and she should be charged with a crime.... According to obama, ILLEGAL ALIENS brought here by their parents when they were younger than 16 can stay without fear of immigration law enforcement and deportation..... They must have graduated from an American high school, or GED equivalent, have no criminal history, and be under the age of 30..... What a crock of shit..... Where in the Constitution does it say a sitting President can rewrite immigration laws passed by Congress? Where is it written the DHS top dog can pick and choose which laws she chooses to enforce? Does this administration really believe the American people are ALL this braindead? If this ILLEGAL act doesn't enrage the American people, nothing will..... Clearly a "re elect me" move by obama looking to garner the Latino vote. Trouble is, Latinos that are actually American citizens, legal American citizens, hate the idea as much as everyone else....
    Funny part is that the asshole ILLEGAL that has been going around the Country promoting this backdoor am nasty program, (without being picked up by ICE even though he was on TV as though he had nothing to hide) is 31 years old and it doesn't apply to his ass. Wonder when he'll be picked up and sent packing? Maybe after January 2013????
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    This treasonous fraudulent imposter obama has now gone beyond belief.... Using an executive order, he has implemented portions of the failed "dream act". Good old incompitano has violated her oath of office by refusing to enforce immigration laws and she should be charged with a crime.... According to obama, ILLEGAL ALIENS brought here by their parents when they were younger than 16 can stay without fear of immigration law enforcement and deportation..... They must have graduated from an American high school, or GED equivalent, have no criminal history, and be under the age of 30..... What a crock of shit..... Where in the Constitution does it say a sitting President can rewrite immigration laws passed by Congress? Where is it written the DHS top dog can pick and choose which laws she chooses to enforce? Does this administration really believe the American people are ALL this braindead? If this ILLEGAL act doesn't enrage the American people, nothing will..... Clearly a "re elect me" move by obama looking to garner the Latino vote. Trouble is, Latinos that are actually American citizens, legal American citizens, hate the idea as much as everyone else....
    Funny part is that the asshole ILLEGAL that has been going around the Country promoting this backdoor am nasty program, (without being picked up by ICE even though he was on TV as though he had nothing to hide) is 31 years old and it doesn't apply to his ass. Wonder when he'll be picked up and sent packing? Maybe after January 2013????
    Ray
    Yeah, I saw that this morning.

    Know what else? That puts a WHOLE BUNCH of people right in front of RTI in the Job line......
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Yeah, I saw that this morning.

    Know what else? That puts a WHOLE BUNCH of people right in front of RTI in the Job line......
    Who?.....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Yeah, I saw that this morning.

    Know what else? That puts a WHOLE BUNCH of people right in front of RTI in the Job line......
    Yeah, not really Tommy. Idiot.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    I'm predicting Romney will support this or something similar for the hispanic vote ???? Watch for the Romney Mexican hat dance:





    I was right!!!! Mittens is a tap dancing fool !!! He must have a sore ass sitting on the fence all day to see which way the wind blows :
    "I believe the status of young people who come here through no fault their own is an important matter to be considered and should be solved on a long-term basis so they know what their future would be in this country," Romney told reporters. "I think the action of the president today makes it more difficult to reach that long-term solution because an executive order is of course, a short-term matter and can be reversed by subsequent presidents."

    This is a strong response ??? Dance dance dance ......
    Last edited by zombie; 06-15-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  7. #6
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Saw that this morning.l Everyone saying he did it to appeal to the Latino vote. Time will tell if it works. I only see more people on the government tit (unemployment or welfare).
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    From what they said on CNBC, it is very similar to Marco Rubio's (R) plan for immigration reform. The Kenyan is out-republicing the republicans, and he's going to ride it to another four years in the WH.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    From what they said on CNBC, it is very similar to Marco Rubio's (R) plan for immigration reform. The Kenyan is out-republicing the republicans, and he's going to ride it to another four years in the WH.
    CNBC......
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    CNBC......
    Figures....CNBC is the only thing this festering zit can understand.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    You guys don't even know what cnbc is.

  12. #11
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You guys don't even know what cnbc is.
    Now you really are being a condesending ass who thinks he's all that. Cable NBC business channel. Big whoopie. It's still just slanten NBC news when not reporting on business. Where the ignorant go for thier news.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  13. #12
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    800,000 less jobs for those who were born in the US and who have immigrated legally. My son's friend who did everything right, went to college on a tennis scholarship, has to reapply for a work visa and can only work in her field of study. She's screwed by those that are here illegally. What happened to the three branches of government and the will of the people?

    BTW, it's so nice that I have a couple people on ignore, it makes reading these threads lot more intelligent. I'm sure BM opened this thread because he saw the word back door.
    Last edited by wolfie; 06-15-2012 at 12:21 PM.

  14. #13
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Who?.....
    Ray
    Nobody, Ray....absolutly nobody.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Now you really are being a condesending ass who thinks he's all that. Cable NBC business channel. Big whoopie. It's still just slanten NBC news when not reporting on business. Where the ignorant go for thier news.
    Well, that and Comedy Central.....or Bill Maher.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95