Bumper stickers
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Bumper stickers

  1. #1
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Thumbs up Bumper stickers

    I think I'm going to order some...



    Grassfire Nation
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Scarab 22 cbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I have

    Don't blame me, I voted for the American
    boat- 95 Scarab 22, 496 stroker, Merlin heads, lots of fun

    Tow Rig- 2011 Dodge 3500 CC Laramie, FASS pump, 160 total gallons of fuel, H&S MCC Terror Custom Tuning, Autometer, Sinister, 5" Stainless Flo Pro TB, S&B, B&W, Ravelco, Pro-Tech, B&W Companion, Pac Brake bags, 19.5 Vision's, now a dually pulling a 36 foot Cyclone and living in it full time

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default Here are accurate bumper stickers:


    Last edited by zombie; 06-17-2012 at 06:53 PM.

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    My favorite is the GOP one.

  6. #5
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    No BS about this one
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    No BS about this one
    And there you have it.

    Nov. 1st, 2008...60+ Directional drillers working. Feb 1st, 2009....<12 Directional drillers working.
    Half were gone by Jan. 1st, 2009.

    That's a FACT.
    ALL due to industry lack of confidence and sitting on cash to "weather the O storm"....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    And there you have it.

    Nov. 1st, 2008...60+ Directional drillers working. Feb 1st, 2009....<12 Directional drillers working.
    Half were gone by Jan. 1st, 2009.

    That's a FACT.
    ALL due to industry lack of confidence and sitting on cash to "weather the O storm"....
    The problem with the dimbulbs on this forum is they are not business men and have ZERO business sense. ram thinks he does but his post prove other wise.

    The economy in this country DID NOT crash 100% due to the housing bubble. The unemployment DID NOT continue to shoot up in 2009 100% because of the housing bubble.
    This is simply the wrong man for the job and in the WORST possible time. Business were aware on day one, we a have HUGE problem here, and they went into defense mode. I have seen in every business we deal with.
    The single biggest thing that will improve the economy is Oblaimo is ousted BY ANYBODY!!!!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The problem with the dimbulbs on this forum is they are not business men and have ZERO business sense. ram thinks he does but his post prove other wise.

    The economy in this country DID NOT crash 100% due to the housing bubble. The unemployment DID NOT continue to shoot up in 2009 100% because of the housing bubble.
    This is simply the wrong man for the job and in the WORST possible time. Business were aware on day one, we a have HUGE problem here, and they went into defense mode. I have seen in every business we deal with.
    The single biggest thing that will improve the economy is Oblaimo is ousted BY ANYBODY!!!!
    Yep.

    Z will take this and twist it into "The bad corporations purposely hurting the economy to make O look bad"....
    But he will never understand the root causes.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Personally hate bumper stickers at all but they do tend to be rather philosophical

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Yep.

    Z will take this and twist it into "The bad corporations purposely hurting the economy to make O look bad"....
    But he will never understand the root causes.
    The economy is no different than any other "ecosystem". If you kick one part of it in the balls, the whole system feels it. If you come down on the lumber industry with Thors hammer, housing will tank. If you kick the oil industry in the nuts, expect it to be even more wide spread, no matter how much wasted tax payer money you give to your buddy's with the solar panel biz.
    Threaten to re-distribute wealth and increase taxes on the wealthy, and they simply stop making money till you leave. Nobody with money is soooooo stupid as to let some illegal immigrant take their money and give it to some crack mommie or illegal from Mexico.
    The economy is a system that is 100% dependent on all the components in the system, INCLUDING LABOR. If labor gets pissy, the system fails. If labor is uneducated and unable to perform skilled tasks, the work goes where the labor is will and able to perform. Every body does their share to make the system work, or it fails.
    OBAMA WANTS the system to fail so he can "rebuilt it, or save it" his way. Someone else did exactly the same thing in 1930's Europe.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The economy is no different than any other "ecosystem". If you kick one part of it in the balls, the whole system feels it. If you come down on the lumber industry with Thors hammer, housing will tank. If you kick the oil industry in the nuts, expect it to be even more wide spread, no matter how much wasted tax payer money you give to your buddy's with the solar panel biz.
    Threaten to re-distribute wealth and increase taxes on the wealthy, and they simply stop making money till you leave. Nobody with money is soooooo stupid as to let some illegal immigrant take their money and give it to some crack mommie or illegal from Mexico.
    The economy is a system that is 100% dependent on all the components in the system, INCLUDING LABOR. If labor gets pissy, the system fails. If labor is uneducated and unable to perform skilled tasks, the work goes where the labor is will and able to perform. Every body does their share to make the system work, or it fails.
    OBAMA WANTS the system to fail so he can "rebuilt it, or save it" his way. Someone else did exactly the same thing in 1930's Europe.

    This make sense. However the reason we can't fix things is because America is being run by too many Admirals whose boat has been dismasted. They are all paddling in different directions, giving conflicting orders, ignoring each other, no scyronization, no plans, and some not paddling at all. The dismasted boat just flops around in circles getting nowhere...

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    No country needs a Fuhrer if it is running on course. You DESTROY the country, blame your predecessor AND the WORLD ECONOMY for the country's failure. Blame the rich for hogging up the funds needed to recover. Create HATE and DIVISION within the classes, and start the persecuting.

    Once you convince the weak blind sheep that are not mentally capable of thinking for themselves, the job is easy.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The economy is no different than any other "ecosystem". If you kick one part of it in the balls, the whole system feels it. If you come down on the lumber industry with Thors hammer, housing will tank. If you kick the oil industry in the nuts, expect it to be even more wide spread, no matter how much wasted tax payer money you give to your buddy's with the solar panel biz.
    Threaten to re-distribute wealth and increase taxes on the wealthy, and they simply stop making money till you leave. Nobody with money is soooooo stupid as to let some illegal immigrant take their money and give it to some crack mommie or illegal from Mexico.
    The economy is a system that is 100% dependent on all the components in the system, INCLUDING LABOR. If labor gets pissy, the system fails. If labor is uneducated and unable to perform skilled tasks, the work goes where the labor is will and able to perform. Every body does their share to make the system work, or it fails.
    OBAMA WANTS the system to fail so he can "rebuilt it, or save it" his way. Someone else did exactly the same thing in 1930's Europe.
    That is a very accurate assessment... Too bad Lefties will never understand it.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  15. #14
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Personally hate bumper stickers at all but they do tend to be rather philosophical
    How do you feel about road signs ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vote.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	165067



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95