Direct from President Obama
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 48

Thread:
Direct from President Obama

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default Direct from President Obama

    I think this message spells out the advantages of the Afforadable Healthcare Act pretty well. You righties need to stop with the hysterical panic attacks and move on.


    Supreme Court Upholds President Obama's Health Care Reform | The White House

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
    Two fat ladies sung today to make it official, Justice Sotomayor and Justice Kagan.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Two fat ladies sung today to make it official, Justice Sotomayor and Justice Kagan.
    Your right about those two fat ladys, but I was referring to the fat lady with the final vote on repeal!

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
    Amen. I hope he plans on seeing this POS legislation thru from from his Palace in Kenya when his ass is ousted. That prick won't be within 5000 miles of the US by 2014



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I think this message spells out the advantages of the Afforadable Healthcare Act pretty well. You righties need to stop with the hysterical panic attacks and move on.


    Supreme Court Upholds President Obama's Health Care Reform | The White House
    Zombie you know theres no way the Goverment can do this and save money,,,,you know this!!!For some reason I see it being like the DMV,,,,,if you dont pay on time they charge you penalties and I can just hear it know (KNOW SERVING B-45)
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    Your right about those two fat ladys, but I was referring to the fat lady with the final vote on repeal!
    There is going to be no final vote on repeal. Accept the fact, it's a done deal. Even if Romney wins in November, even if the GOP takes the Senate, they are not going to get 60 seats that will be needed to throw this law out. Not only that, the healthcare corporations will be extremely pissed if the law gets thrown out because they will then lose money. We all know GOP righties will do what favors corporations over the American people, so they may talk about repeal to make sure their constituents keep sending them back to Washington, but there will be no repeal.
    Last edited by ram78d10; 06-28-2012 at 08:49 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Amen. I hope he plans on seeing this POS legislation thru from from his Palace in Kenya when his ass is ousted. That prick won't be within 5000 miles of the US by 2014
    GN you better get ready this guy aint going anywhere till 2016 and he mite change that an stay longer.
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    GN you better get ready this guy aint going anywhere till 2016 and he mite change that an stay longer.
    You're right but gn7 will be sent to a government run re-education camp long before that so he will learn to support his superiors instead of bad mouthing them and being disrespectful and unpatriotic/treasonous. By 2016 ol' gn7 will probably be calling you comrade and singing the praises of the peaceful marxist revolution.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    Zombie you know theres no way the Goverment can do this and save money,,,,you know this!!!For some reason I see it being like the DMV,,,,,if you dont pay on time they charge you penalties and I can just hear it know (KNOW SERVING B-45)

    Government regulated healthcare means Americans taking care of Americans The VA medical system, Military medical system, BIA healthcare, Medicare, and Medicaid all work pretty well.......If we want to save money there are many other less neccessary areas to do that like cutting off foreign aid to our so called phony leach allies.

  12. #11
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default Debate me on this Zombie...

    I will take you off ignore and have a debate with you on the pros and cons of Oblamocare if you agree to answer all of the questions directly with no bullshit, just you and me on the topic of socialized HC for millions of people that refuse to go out and get a job...

    There is no moving on from this crap ZOmbie, deal with it... Either it goes away NOW or we spend the next 5-10-15-20-25 years fighting to repeal it but it will get tossed out...

    What do you say??? Debate me strait up with no BS??? Direct and FULL answers to the questions???

    Originally Posted by zombie
    I think this message spells out the advantages of the Afforadable Healthcare Act pretty well. You righties need to stop with the hysterical panic attacks and move on.


    Supreme Court Upholds President Obama's Health Care Reform | The White House
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    GN you better get ready this guy aint going anywhere till 2016 and he mite change that an stay longer.
    If that foreign prick is still in the WH after Jan 20 2016, I will take great pride in removing his ass myself. I relish the idea of being part of American Patriotic history. But I am pretty sure his plan is to write a EO appointing Hildabeast Supreme Ruler while he takes up residence in his homeland of Kenya as King.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I will take you off ignore and have a debate with you on the pros and cons of Oblamocare if you agree to answer all of the questions directly with no bullshit, just you and me on the topic of socialized HC for millions of people that refuse to go out and get a job...

    There is no moving on from this crap ZOmbie, deal with it... Either it goes away NOW or we spend the next 5-10-15-20-25 years fighting to repeal it but it will get tossed out...

    What do you say??? Debate me strait up with no BS??? Direct and FULL answers to the questions???

    There is no debating! Every American citizen deserves adequate health care. Even if they cannot afford it. Just as every American deserves adequate legal defense if accused of a crime. Even if they cannot afford it. America cannot be a nation that turns its back on the sick, the needy, or the accused. Yes all this is costly but we are a civilized nation that wants a fair quality of life for all citizens. We can afford it especially if we just cut back on wars, foreign aid, unneccessary Military and other spending.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    There is going to be no final vote on repeal. Accept the fact, it's a done deal. Even if Romney wins in November, even if the GOP takes the Senate, they are not going to get 60 seats that will be needed to throw this law out. Not only that, the healthcare corporations will be extremely pissed if the law gets thrown out because they will then lose money. We all know GOP righties will do what favors corporations over the American people, so they may talk about repeal to make sure their constituents keep sending them back to Washington, but there will be no repeal.



    because Roberts said it was a tax issue they only need 51, sorry to burst your bubble!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95