The Psychology of Liberalism » Against Politics
Modern liberalism is characterized by a set of beliefs that stand in such strong contradiction to what we know about human nature and society that some authors believe that a psychological assessment of this movement will give insights that cannot be gained by simply identifying its claims and demands.
Flaws in the liberal way of thinking… « Why They Hate: A Look Into the Liberal Mind.
1) Liberals believe they can change human nature.
2) Liberals believe we can talk everything out with our enemies
3) Liberals don’t have enough respect for our culture and traditions:
4) Liberalism is a fundamentally immoral political philosophy
5) Liberals believe merely being liberal makes them good people
6) Liberals have too much faith in government
7) Liberals have minimal interest in whether the programs they support work or not.