Black and White bus for each candidate
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 20

Thread:
Black and White bus for each candidate

  1. #1
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default Black and White bus for each candidate

    I just noticed this and was wondering if it polarizes the divide in the nation. O has an all black bus for his campaign tour and Romney has an all white bus for his. Is this a subtle message about what the election is really about? I hope not personally. Sure seems like it is done for a reason though. I know the majority of black will vote for O just because he is black but does this really signify where we are currently as a nation? Is the racial divide still that large? I don't really see this in normal everyday middle class neighborhoods where there is a mix of cultures but some places are and always will be totally black or white in the nation and it is kind of sad of that is what will play a big part in the election rather then the real issues happening with OUR Country.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavey29 View Post
    I just noticed this and was wondering if it polarizes the divide in the nation. O has an all black bus for his campaign tour and Romney has an all white bus for his. Is this a subtle message about what the election is really about? I hope not personally. Sure seems like it is done for a reason though. I know the majority of black will vote for O just because he is black but does this really signify where we are currently as a nation? Is the racial divide still that large? I don't really see this in normal everyday middle class neighborhoods where there is a mix of cultures but some places are and always will be totally black or white in the nation and it is kind of sad of that is what will play a big part in the election rather then the real issues happening with OUR Country.
    To be more representative of their respective campaigns, Romney's bus shoud be lily white and covered with $1000 bills.
    Obama's bus shoud be 1/2 black and 1/2 white and covered with EBT cards......

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Westerns..

    Hey, the old TV westerns set the standard...The crooks always wore black hats, and the good guys always wore white hats..... The really good guys also rode white horses... So there really is a hidden message in the color of their buses.....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    The Kenyan ordered his buses on the American taxpayer's tab. They were built to order in Canada and are flown around in USAF cargo jets so he can roll into more small towns as if he actually drove there. The color was chosen at the time of the order.

    Romney's bus was paid for by his own campaign and I seriously doubt Romney intended to have a white bus for anything more than summertime wisdom.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  6. #5
    Dogma's a bitch. 1stepcloser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    To be more representative of their respective campaigns, Romney's bus shoud be lily white and covered with $1000 bills.
    Obama's bus shoud be 1/2 black and 1/2 white and covered with EBT cards......
    LOL! Thats hilarious!
    para informacion en espanol, regresar a mexico.
    Concern for the poor is not socialism.




  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stepcloser View Post
    LOL! Thats hilarious!
    If that held true, zombies car would be painted to look like welfare checks.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  8. #7
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    If that held true, zombies car would be painted to look like welfare checks.
    And yours would have little puckered buttholes all over it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  9. #8
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Ok, that was a weird answer..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  10. #9
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    Ok, that was a weird answer..........
    Not really. Dead on what I expected considering the education and upbringing



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    And yours would have little puckered buttholes all over it.....

    When Genny is not driving his Butthole car ^^^^ He is cruzin' on his Dicktrike :



  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    When Genny is not driving his Butthole car ^^^^ He is cruzin' on his Dicktrike :


    And Tommy or Marvin can ride on the front.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And Tommy or Marvin can ride on the front.
    You really need a girl, RTI.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Some great comedy responses here from both the right and the left. Just really seems odd though and wonder if it really just signifies where we are still as a Country. Are we still that racially divided completely across the nation?

    I was kind of hoping Romneys bus would be red, white and blue with airbrushed copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights on the sides. Something that has been discarded the last 4 years.

  15. #14
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    There was a short special on TV when Obama first used his. Nobody (public) liked it because they thought it looked sinister, or gangsterish. At that time the secind one, for the yet to be decided Rep. candidate was going to recieve an identicle bus without the obvious "electronics" that the presidential bus has. I thought the color fit Obama perfectly considering his backround and "hometown" I am sure the public of Chicago were fine with it.

    The Serect Service is 100% in charge of the purchase of the buses, and made the decision to change the color of the second one after so much public backlash.

    I agree, and red,white and blue bus would have been much more fitting for Romney's.
    maybe with God bless America, My country tis of Thee, Yankee doodle Dandie, America the Beautiful, and of course The Star Spankled Banner blaring from a 1000 watt sound system as it drives down the hiway.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95