· Americans who believe their "way of life" is under attack;
· Americans who are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)";
· People who consider themselves "anti-global" (presumably those who are way of the loss of American sovereignty);
· Americans who are "suspicious of centralized federal authority";
· Americans who are "reverent of individual liberty";
· People who "believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty."
· Americans who are pro-life or otherwise opposed to abortion;
· Americans who are part of "groups that seek to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers."
And they add this as well.
This country, once a shining beacon on a hill, for coming to this, and "this" -- the condemning freedom-loving patriots everywhere -- is just getting started and will only escalate as the election gets closer.
It was no coincidence that the DHS last year released a series of videos promoting the See Something, Say Something anti-terrorism campaign with nearly all of the public service announcements portraying terrorists as WHITE Americans.
The FBI's Communities Against Terrorism program condemns the bulk purchase of food and the use of cash to pay for a cup of coffee -- as well as showing an interest in web privacy when using the Internet in a public setting -- as potential indication of terrorist activity!
From here: - American Conservative PAC