Mittens is getting tangled up in his own web...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 51

Thread:
Mittens is getting tangled up in his own web...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default Mittens is getting tangled up in his own web...

    Seems Mittens has been fibbing about his Bain Capital activities after he supposedly "retired". This doesn't look to good

    Boston Globe Reporter Defends Romney Bain Story To Maddow: 'They're Not Getting' A Correction (VIDEO)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Seems Mittens has been fibbing about his Bain Capital activities after he supposedly "retired". This doesn't look to good

    Boston Globe Reporter Defends Romney Bain Story To Maddow: 'They're Not Getting' A Correction (VIDEO)
    There you go Z Swimming in the Kool Aid again. Just because the SCC fucked up and didn't remove him after selling his stock doesn't make the story true. Baine Capitol has since reiterated exactly when he left and sold his stock. Because a government agency can't do thier job right, imagine that, you libbies are frothing at the mouth. Funny how I don't see the Reps playing the smear game. Yet the Dems can't debate on thier record so what else are they to do.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Gotta be kidding....

    All this crap is unbelievable... With all the mysteries SURROUNDING obama it would seem the LAST thing obama wants to do is start a "let's dig a little deeper into his past" war.... For example, how did he rate "foreign student" tuition rates?? How did he travel to places that were strictly "off limits" to American travelers? How did he go to school in Indonesia when "foreigners" are not allowed to go to their schools? Did his mother denounce his "so called" American citizenship?? I really don't think delving into the past is the best thing obama an do if he wants to stay out of JAIL....
    How about this? Romney will turn over his tax records for the last 10 years IF obama un seals his college transcripts and shows a judge his REAL B/C and SS number....... Fair enough???

    Ray
    ,
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    I don't care when he left Bain Capital.

    I do care that the current administration and senate are doing everything possible to destory America as we knew it.

  6. #5
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Works for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    All this crap is unbelievable... With all the mysteries SURROUNDING obama it would seem the LAST thing obama wants to do is start a "let's dig a little deeper into his past" war.... For example, how did he rate "foreign student" tuition rates?? How did he travel to places that were strictly "off limits" to American travelers? How did he go to school in Indonesia when "foreigners" are not allowed to go to their schools? Did his mother denounce his "so called" American citizenship?? I really don't think delving into the past is the best thing obama an do if he wants to stay out of JAIL....
    How about this? Romney will turn over his tax records for the last 10 years IF obama un seals his college transcripts and shows a judge his REAL B/C and SS number....... Fair enough???

    Ray
    ,
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  7. #6
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Seems Mittens has been fibbing about his Bain Capital activities after he supposedly "retired". This doesn't look to good

    Boston Globe Reporter Defends Romney Bain Story To Maddow: 'They're Not Getting' A Correction (VIDEO)
    Bwa ha ha, Boston Globe re-packages its own story from 2002 and sells it as fresh news.
    » Boston Globe repackages its 2002 Romney Bain CEO story as breaking news - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  8. #7
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBjet View Post
    Bwa ha ha, Boston Globe re-packages its own story from 2002 and sells it as fresh news.
    » Boston Globe repackages its 2002 Romney Bain CEO story as breaking news - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
    "Update: It gets worse. The Globe has taken down the story temporarily and will give partial credit to TPM and Mother Jones for a story The Globe originated a decade ago!"

    Poor 'ol z. His search to find dirt on Romney is futile, it seems. A wonderful husband and family man who has been successful in his business career and a governor who was widely successful despite having a dominate democrat congress, a hero with the SLC Olympics and a man of impeccable character.

    I guess I can't blame him from looking away from the man he's obviously going to vote for because of his stance on gay marriage, his membership in a gay men's club in Chicago, his empty life of mystery, his questionable birth, his admitted cocaine and pot use, his Indonesian citizenship, his Muslim connections, his questionable patriotism, his socialist agendas, his inexperience in business, the surrender of his law license and the past three years of virtual carnage left in his wake as president.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #8
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Try as he might, poor 'ol Z is just driving himself crazy slinging shit against the wall hoping sonething will stick. We are still months away from the election and I can't imagine how frantic and neurotic Z is going to get the closer we get to election day....My guess would be one week from the election Z will have worked himself into such a frenzy that if you plugged a drop light into his ass the bulb would blow out. He could become the new alternate energy source and take up less space than those stupid windmills.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  10. #9
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    I don't care when he left Bain Capital.

    I do care that the current administration and senate are doing everything possible to destory America as we knew it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

  12. #11
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redneckcharlie View Post
    These poor liberals getting caught in their lies are becoming more frequent every day. z, buddy. You've been owned again!

    Name:  owned-12251.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  23.7 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #12
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Two things 1.again the libs want me to worry more about what Romney did with his money but dont worry about what Zer0 does with mine???? 2.Who's worse Bain Cap or Rev Wright ???????
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  14. #13
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Well that one blew up in your face didn't it Z. But that's OK. I'm sure you will continue the lies just like the liberal whacko liars you resemble so much.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Well that one blew up in your face didn't it Z. But that's OK. I'm sure you will continue the lies just like the liberal whacko liars you resemble so much.
    I wouldn't say this post blew up in Z's face. Google Romney / Bain and it takes up the 1st page. The story was on every news station on radio and tv. Not good publicity for mittens no matter how you spin it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95