Just guessing???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 32

Thread:
Just guessing???

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default Just guessing???

    Since Mittens will not disclose his past tax returns we can only guess what he is hiding.....Maybe some of the following ????

    1. He has been stiffing the LDS church with short tithes for years

    2. He has not paid any or small % in taxes for years.

    3. He has been on some foreign governments payrolls.

    4. He pays child support resulting from his secret polygamist marriages.

    5. He donated a million to Obama 2008 because McCain picked Sarah instead of him.

    6. He has millions more than he claims stashed overseas.

    7. He has been on the Bain payroll earning millions and being active owner for years after he claims he left.

    8. He and the LDS hold partnership shares in millions in stocks of tobacco, coffee, cola, gambling, and booze industries.

    9. Millions in LDS tax write off contributions are paid back to him as a money laundering scheme indicating consultant and high priest payments from the the LDS.

    10. He has incurred huge financial losses showing he is not all that sharp of a business man.


    See what happens went he leaves us independents with no choice but to speculate

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Since Mittens will not disclose his past tax returns we can only guess what he is hiding.....Maybe some of the following ????

    1. He has been stiffing the LDS church with short tithes for years

    2. He has not paid any or small % in taxes for years.

    3. He has been on some foreign governments payrolls.

    4. He pays child support resulting from his secret polygamist marriages.

    5. He donated a million to Obama 2008 because McCain picked Sarah instead of him.

    6. He has millions more than he claims stashed overseas.

    7. He has been on the Bain payroll earning millions and being active owner for years after he claims he left.

    8. He and the LDS hold partnership shares in millions in stocks of tobacco, coffee, cola, gambling, and booze industries.

    9. Millions in LDS tax write off contributions are paid back to him as a money laundering scheme indicating consultant and high priest payments from the the LDS.

    10. He has incurred huge financial losses showing he is not all that sharp of a business man.
    You sound like the extreme right here in the PRF about Obama and his not releasing shit. And yet you make fun of them. Well now I'm making fun of you too. Conspiracy loon.



    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    See what happens went he leaves us independents with no choice but to speculate
    Like I said above, if you were actually independent, you'd be "speculating" about Obama's unreleased records. You aren't an independent. If you are, you're just here to stir shit up and be a drama queen here on this board. Which is it?

  4. #3
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Maybe you should speculate on things on that actually matter.

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Since Mittens will not disclose his past tax returns we can only guess what he is hiding.....Maybe some of the following ????

    1. He has been stiffing the LDS church with short tithes for years

    2. He has not paid any or small % in taxes for years.

    3. He has been on some foreign governments payrolls.

    4. He pays child support resulting from his secret polygamist marriages.

    5. He donated a million to Obama 2008 because McCain picked Sarah instead of him.

    6. He has millions more than he claims stashed overseas.

    7. He has been on the Bain payroll earning millions and being active owner for years after he claims he left.

    8. He and the LDS hold partnership shares in millions in stocks of tobacco, coffee, cola, gambling, and booze industries.

    9. Millions in LDS tax write off contributions are paid back to him as a money laundering scheme indicating consultant and high priest payments from the the LDS.

    10. He has incurred huge financial losses showing he is not all that sharp of a business man.


    See what happens went he leaves us independents with no choice but to speculate
    Embacyle.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    You sound like the extreme right here in the PRF about Obama and his not releasing shit. And yet you make fun of them. Well now I'm making fun of you too. Conspiracy loon.


    Other than the " Kenyan birther " issue I never make fun of all the other points that have been brought up about Obama. I realize he has many unusual acquaintances and circumstances .... I don't assume all are evil and criminal like many do, although they could be. I do not object to people commenting or speculationg about them either. I do not comment because what can I add that hasn't already been said..and mainly some of the things are not that critical to me..




    Like I said above, if you were actually independent, you'd be "speculating" about Obama's unreleased records. You aren't an independent. If you are, you're just here to stir shit up and be a drama queen here on this board. Which is it?

    No conspiracy at all! My speculations (some intentionally silly) are a merely the result of my curiosity on why Romney will not relase is taxes. I'm sure millions of other Americans are also curiose. Honestly, aren't you just a little bit curious why he will not release his past taxes???
    Most PRFer righies who are outraged by Obam's secrecy are just okey-dokey with Romney's secrecy. They don't care to know the truth about Romney's fianices. "ABO" brother, "ABO" is all that matters to them. These righies, who like to think of themselves as politicaly smart, are no better than the dumb ass who will ignore Obama's issues and vote for Obama just because he is a black guy!!

    I personnaly think Romney and all politicians taxes are a great way for voters to cut through the bullshit and see a documented reality about the candidate. Just one more very important bit of info to use when making a decision on who to vote for... Most politicains readily disclose them. Romney won't ..WHY ?????

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    O doesn't even have a valid SSSN, and you are worried about Romneys deductions?!

    Imbycale....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Embacyle.....
    You are at the JD level of PRF discussion Is your wife keeping you away from the computer the reason for the JD style short posts ??? .... You need to get back to work on Brokeback Mountain... least then you had more time and made a little more sense.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You are at the JD level of PRF discussion Is your wife keeping you away from the computer the reason for the JD style short posts ??? .... You need to get back to work on Brokeback Mountain... least then you had more time and made a little more sense.
    The reason for the short responses is that your delusions and insignificance have rreached a low point that even I could not imagine you sinking to.
    You have displayed hypocrisy of the highest level, a lack of "independence" that insults true independents every time you use the word.
    In short, you have lost ALL credibility and one word answers are all that you have earned.
    And that word is:
    imbecile.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    O doesn't even have a valid SSSN, and you are worried about Romneys deductions?!

    Imbycale....

    No, I actually do wonder why he has an odd SSN situation......What am I supposd to do about other than wonder why it is like that? Just like I wonder why Romney will not release his taxes. The taxes are a hot current issue because it is politically significant. The SSN issue has been out there and beat to death for years. No officials want to do anything about it.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You are at the JD level of PRF discussion Is your wife keeping you away from the computer the reason for the JD style short posts ??? .... You need to get back to work on Brokeback Mountain... least then you had more time and made a little more sense.
    How about you answer boss's original question. Being then independent you claim to be, why aren't you speculating on the long list of sealed documents concerning onumbnuts.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    The reason for the short responses is that your delusions and insignificance have rreached a low point that even I could not imagine you sinking to.
    You have displayed hypocrisy of the highest level, a lack of "independence" that insults true independents every time you use the word.
    In short, you have lost ALL credibility and one word answers are all that you have earned.
    And that word is:
    imbecile.

    Who cares how goood of an independent I am..There are no Indepentent rules anyway
    I suspect you, like Flake, cannot handle me posting critical info about Romney? Sorry I rain on the sunny "ABO" delusions you have about Romney.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redneckcharlie View Post
    How about you answer boss's original question. Being then independent you claim to be, why aren't you speculating on the long list of sealed documents concerning onumbnuts.

    Since when does being an Independent mean I must give equal time to political discussion??

    What can I possibly add to all the Obama speculations that already have been made ???? Like I said to Boss,.except for Birthers, I just don't get involved in either knocking or supporting all anti-Obama rhetoric.... Some is too silly not to pass on however

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Since when does being an Independent mean I must give equal time to political discussion??

    What can I possibly add to all the Obama speculations that already have been made ???? Like I said to Boss,.except for Birthers, I just don't get involved in either knocking or supporting all anti-Obama rhetoric.... Some is too silly not to pass on however
    And that there folks is the post of an Obama supporting zealot. Like there was ever any doubt.

  15. #14
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    No conspiracy at all! My speculations (some intentionally silly) are a merely the result of my curiosity on why Romney will not relase is taxes. I'm sure millions of other Americans are also curiose. Honestly, aren't you just a little bit curious why he will not release his past taxes???
    Most PRFer righies who are outraged by Obam's secrecy are just okey-dokey with Romney's secrecy
    . They don't care to know the truth about Romney's fianices. "ABO" brother, "ABO" is all that matters to them. These righies, who like to think of themselves as politicaly smart, are no better than the dumb ass who will ignore Obama's issues and vote for Obama just because he is a black guy!!

    I personnaly think Romney and all politicians taxes are a great way for voters to cut through the bullshit and see a documented reality about the candidate. Just one more very important bit of info to use when making a decision on who to vote for... Most politicains readily disclose them. Romney won't ..WHY ?????
    Maybe because there is no hint of any illeagal wrongdoing. Like I said before the IRS has outed the tax cheats with no problem. If there was even the slightest hint he cheated on his taxes the IRS would be all over him. You just want to see of you can find some thing to concoct your next conspiracy theory with in your empty cranium. If you really want to find some dirt. Ask O to release all his tax records. Let's see how a man with no money goes to the most expensive schools and buy's million dollar houses.

    Bull shit. almost all politicians only release what tax records they have to legaly disclose. Not thier whole lifes tax records. every day you sho more and more what a loon you are.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95