Secrecy + Republicans = Death of Democracy
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
Secrecy + Republicans = Death of Democracy

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default Secrecy + Republicans = Death of Democracy

    This is a must watch video !!!

    An excellent commentary about the Republican's evil efforts to maintain secret money donor information and what horror will result to our nation. Very alarming analysis

    I repeat! Beware the corporatist oligarchy led by the Republicans and Lord Mittens Rawmoney


    Bill Moyers: WATCH: Fighting Disclosure, Killing Democracy

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Did you ever think that the reason they want secrecy was because Obama's administration has been using the donor lists as a way to harass them? Did you know that a number of open Romney donors are being dragged through the mud using false statements in their area and sending fliers to their customers? Did you know that the Obama administration has been using the IRS to harass businesses that have donated to Romney?
    Is that the democracy you want? Would you want your name published if you knew that a crooked government would go after you for donating? Sounds like a few governments from history that didn't end up well to me!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Again Zer0s enonomy is working so well ask Zer0s boy Ben Benanke,Zombie your so lost!!!!
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  5. #4
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Did you ever think that the reason they want secrecy was because Obama's administration has been using the donor lists as a way to harass them? Did you know that a number of open Romney donors are being dragged through the mud using false statements in their area and sending fliers to their customers? Did you know that the Obama administration has been using the IRS to harass businesses that have donated to Romney?
    Is that the democracy you want? Would you want your name published if you knew that a crooked government would go after you for donating? Sounds like a few governments from history that didn't end up well to me!!!
    And the Dems are secretly video taping Republican donors' houses in a lame attempt to show how "rich" they are. Some of these videos are done while family is visable, kids playing in their yards and people coming and going. Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Castro, Mao and Hugo would be proud of the accomplisments and progress they have made in this country.
    Last edited by 058; 07-19-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    This is a must watch video !!!

    An excellent commentary about the Republican's evil efforts to maintain secret money donor information and what horror will result to our nation. Very alarming analysis

    I repeat! Beware the corporatist oligarchy led by the Republicans and Lord Mittens Rawmoney


    Bill Moyers: WATCH: Fighting Disclosure, Killing Democracy
    Please address the secrets of Hussein's whole administration, his continual breaking of legitimate laws, his going around Congress to further his Marxist aggenda, his disregard of the economy, unemployment, over regulation and numerous other schemes he has perpetuated with tax payer money.

    This is what the election will be about, not Mitts wealth.

  7. #6
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Wow z, you can do better than this. The last few weeks have just made you sound lame and stupid.

    How about those Gibson Guitars, they forgot to pay tribute while the other maker (forgot name) goes unchecked who did pay tribute...

  8. #7
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    .

    This is what the election will be about, not Mitts wealth.
    Look if you dont like Mitt write in your Paper Boys name,Zer0 economy SUCKS
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  9. #8
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Did you ever think that the reason they want secrecy was because Obama's administration has been using the donor lists as a way to harass them? Did you know that a number of open Romney donors are being dragged through the mud using false statements in their area and sending fliers to their customers? Did you know that the Obama administration has been using the IRS to harass businesses that have donated to Romney?
    Is that the democracy you want? Would you want your name published if you knew that a crooked government would go after you for donating? Sounds like a few governments from history that didn't end up well to me!!!
    I have been an advocate of disclosure and unlimited donations, rather than McCain Feingold limits. The above bothers me, and I don't know a cure for it. Maybe before we vote for full disclosure we need a donor bill of rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  10. #9
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Wow z, you can do better than this. The last few weeks have just made you sound lame and stupid.

    How about those Gibson Guitars, they forgot to pay tribute while the other maker (forgot name) goes unchecked who did pay tribute...
    Kinda reminds me of the Microsoft Antitrust suits of the 1990s. The Dems requested Bill Gates to contribute to the Democrat party and he refused, the antitrust suits were the results of his refusal to pay protection money. Dems are thugs and gangsters, only difference is the Dems don't use guns, they use laws, lawyers and supoenas. Is it any wonder why most Dem office holders are lawyers and how they protect their own? Case-in-point...Why is there no tort reform in the Oblamo-Healthcare Bill? Written by lawyers for the protection of lawyers.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  11. #10
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    Please address the secrets of Hussein's whole administration, his continual breaking of legitimate laws, his going around Congress to further his Marxist aggenda, his disregard of the economy, unemployment, over regulation and numerous other schemes he has perpetuated with tax payer money.

    This is what the election will be about, not Mitts wealth.
    He has not merely disregarded the economy, this is a result of his vision of what the economy should be. He is a student of Cloward and Piven, who's strategy was to overload the welfare system [sound familar?] to collapse the economy so that the Dems can 'rebuild' the economy in what they envision the economy should be and to guarantee that all government dependents continue to support the Democrat party and to assure the continuation of welfare benefits for all. Google "Cloward & Pivin" Even Wikipedia spells this stratagy out. Scary shit.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  12. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    Please address the secrets of Hussein's whole administration, his continual breaking of legitimate laws, his going around Congress to further his Marxist aggenda, his disregard of the economy, unemployment, over regulation and numerous other schemes he has perpetuated with tax payer money.

    This is what the election will be about, not Mitts wealth.
    Hey, Jay Carney said that he was too busy to work with the Jobs Commission. He has parties and fund raiser to go to. He can't stop and think about the economy!!!

  13. #12
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Secrecy! What a joke!

    Let's talk secrecy! Here is a summary of only the top ten things being completely sealed from view by z's hero and obvious choice for president:

    1 Fast and Furious documents. Obama used executive privilege to save AG Eric Holder's behind.
    2 Health reform negotiations. Obama made back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators.
    3 FOIA requests. Obama is "the worst" at complying with Freedom of Information Act requests.
    4 Real White House guest list. Many visits are secret. Met with lobbyists off-site.
    5 Rashid Khalidi tape. Obama attended a 2003 party for Rashid Khalidi in which a lot of anti-Israel rhetoric was featured. Nobody is releasing the tape. LA Times story.
    6 Small dollar donors. Obama refused to release names of contributors who donated less than $200 even though he's accused of receiving illegal foreign contributions. McCain did this in 2008, why couldn't Obama?
    7 Medical records. John McCain released thousands of pages of medical records. All Obama released was a one-page doctor's note even though he has a history of drug abuse and smoking.
    8 Book proposal. Obama's literary agent said he was "born in Kenya". Why hasn't anybody released the original book proposal.
    9 Academic transcripts. Can Obama prove his merit?
    10 State senate papers. Obama never produced any papers from his eight years as a state senator. He says "they could have been thrown out."

    Top 10 Things Obama is Not Releasing
    The best things in life aren't things!

  14. #13
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Let's talk secrecy! Here is a summary of only the top ten things being completely sealed from view by z's hero and obvious choice for president:

    1 Fast and Furious documents. Obama used executive privilege to save AG Eric Holder's behind.
    2 Health reform negotiations. Obama made back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators.
    3 FOIA requests. Obama is "the worst" at complying with Freedom of Information Act requests.
    4 Real White House guest list. Many visits are secret. Met with lobbyists off-site.
    5 Rashid Khalidi tape. Obama attended a 2003 party for Rashid Khalidi in which a lot of anti-Israel rhetoric was featured. Nobody is releasing the tape. LA Times story.
    6 Small dollar donors. Obama refused to release names of contributors who donated less than $200 even though he's accused of receiving illegal foreign contributions. McCain did this in 2008, why couldn't Obama?
    7 Medical records. John McCain released thousands of pages of medical records. All Obama released was a one-page doctor's note even though he has a history of drug abuse and smoking.
    8 Book proposal. Obama's literary agent said he was "born in Kenya". Why hasn't anybody released the original book proposal.
    9 Academic transcripts. Can Obama prove his merit?
    10 State senate papers. Obama never produced any papers from his eight years as a state senator. He says "they could have been thrown out."

    Top 10 Things Obama is Not Releasing

    Now don't be bringing in facts to the argument... Lefties don't like it!!! BTW, he may call himself an independent, but then liberals tend to reinvent themselves when they become unpopular - Socialist---> Liberal ---> Progressive ---> independent (trying to align themselves with true independents but are still left winger wack jobs).

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Now don't be bringing in facts to the argument...
    FACTS? Where...? Same ol' RED FONT lies and falsehoods...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95