zero Explaining
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 31

Thread:
zero Explaining

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default zero Explaining

    WOW, the ignorant statement must have really hurt him,he is now spending money on campaign ads to back up on the "STATEMENT" Romney has him where he wants him,people are outraged at that attitude and the true zero has emerged and many have finally realized who is our president,and do not like it.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    WOW, the ignorant statement must have really hurt him,he is now spending money on campaign ads to back up on the "STATEMENT" Romney has him where he wants him,people are outraged at that attitude and the true zero has emerged and many have finally realized who is our president,and do not like it.

    No need to explain shit except to a moron like yourself-taken completely out of context

    Romney is beginning to sound more and more like the feeble minded Mccain
    He attacked the way President Obama handled bin Laden in front of a bunch of
    veterans of foreign war. This clown sounds like an 8th grader trying to win class
    president by saying his opponent has a bunch of over due library books.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    No need to explain shit except to a moron like yourself-taken completely out of context
    No it wasn't taken out of context. I have posted the entire speech on here. He stuck his foot in his mouth. You're just yet another person calling myself and Rex and any other business owner here a moron.

    I don't care who said it, it pissed me and every other business owner off. Instead of making excuses, he needs to just apologize. Unfortunately, he can't seem to do that.

  5. #4
    mjc
    mjc is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    moreno valley / LHC
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    No need to explain shit except to a moron like yourself-taken completely out of context

    Romney is beginning to sound more and more like the feeble minded Mccain
    He attacked the way President Obama handled bin Laden in front of a bunch of
    veterans of foreign war. This clown sounds like an 8th grader trying to win class
    president by saying his opponent has a bunch of over due library books.
    He attacked him for giving out seal secrets not for doing the raid. O has been trying to use the raid as something to make him look good when he did nothing any other president would have done.

  6. #5
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    No need to explain shit except to a moron like yourself-taken completely out of context
    Romney is beginning to sound more and more like the feeble minded Mccain
    He attacked the way President Obama handled bin Laden in front of a bunch of
    veterans of foreign war. This clown sounds like an 8th grader trying to win class
    president by saying his opponent has a bunch of over due library books.
    Nothing was "Taken out of context" He said what he said in plain English in no uncertain terms. What he said pissed off the entire business community and there is no unspeaking those words. We got to see his true and arrogant feelings of private enterprise, businesspeople and any one else who isn't reliant on government for their survival and well being. You are just another sheep thats 'In the back pocket' for this douchbag and would find excuses for him no matter what he says and does. Face it....This idiot stepped in a fresh steaming pile of shit and now he is tripping all over himself trying to make the stench go away....Ain't gonna happen and we aren't going to let it. Serious question: If Romney said the same thing would you be so forgiving? I doubt it, you lefties would be all over it and making political hay until it would be run into the ground....Front page fodder for weeks.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  7. #6
    "I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!" '78 Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    McKinney, Texas
    Posts
    618

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    No it wasn't taken out of context. I have posted the entire speech on here. He stuck his foot in his mouth. You're just yet another person calling myself and Rex and any other business owner here a moron.

    I don't care who said it, it pissed me and every other business owner off. Instead of making excuses, he needs to just apologize. Unfortunately, he can't seem to do that.

    Anyone with a lick of sense understands what this ass-hat POTUS meant....which is literally what he said. How can that be taken out of context?

    I hope this is the damning statement that's takes this administration down......so we can return this country back to common sense and it's former glory!
    Cliff
    1978 21' Crusader, 466 CID BBF, Berkely Jet
    1966 13' Boston Whaler sport, 40 HP Yamaha Two Smoker

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    Last edited by daMoose; 07-25-2012 at 01:30 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Listen to the speech and pull your head out.
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Nothing was "Taken out of context" He said what he said in plain English in no uncertain terms. What he said pissed off the entire business community and there is no unspeaking those words. We got to see his true and arrogant feelings of private enterprise, businesspeople and any one else who isn't reliant on government for their survival and well being. You are just another sheep thats 'In the back pocket' for this douchbag and would find excuses for him no matter what he says and does. Face it....This idiot stepped in a fresh steaming pile of shit and now he is tripping all over himself trying to make the stench go away....Ain't gonna happen and we aren't going to let it. Serious question: If Romney said the same thing would you be so forgiving? I doubt it, you lefties would be all over it and making political hay until it would be run into the ground....Front page fodder for weeks.
    Well said
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    Ok. I read it. And now I'm getting back to you. ha ha?

    Nothing has changed. I was the first one here to quote his entire speech so it couldn't be taken out of context. On the very first page of this thread:

    http://www.performanceboats.com/poli...-else-did.html

    The fact remains that he belittled business owners' accomplishments. Even if it had been Romney or Ron Paul who said it, I would still be pissed and wanting an apology. I understand what he was trying to convey but the way he did it sucked. Now he needs to man up to his mistakes instead of producing excuses.

    The only thing that the selective editing did was make it sound worse.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    Listen to the speech and pull your head out.
    I guess you can't read - well it's business as usual in pb prf- Bunch of blind extreme righties who see and hear only what fits into thier already closed minds

  13. #12
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    I guess you can't read - well it's business as usual in pb prf- Bunch of blind extreme righties who see and hear only what fits into thier already closed minds
    I've listened to the entire speech.
    Can I ask you who built the roads? I don't ever remember seeing construction equipment with U.S. Government on the sides. It was private business.
    So the you would probably say that government funded it. I ask you where they received the money to fund the construction? Since Business pays the bulk of taxes in the US, wouldn't you have to admit that businesses built the roads?

    I know, I know, logic should be used when defending Obama.
    Last edited by wolfie; 07-25-2012 at 02:30 PM.

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    No need to explain shit except to a moron like yourself-taken completely out of context

    Romney is beginning to sound more and more like the feeble minded Mccain
    He attacked the way President Obama handled bin Laden in front of a bunch of
    veterans of foreign war. This clown sounds like an 8th grader trying to win class
    president by saying his opponent has a bunch of over due library books.

  15. #14
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daMoose View Post
    I guess you can't read - well it's business as usual in pb prf- Bunch of blind extreme righties who see and hear only what fits into thier already closed minds
    Blind righties?....That comment coming from a left wing wacko who's only view of the world around him is that of the inside of Ozero's colon as your head is firmly planted up his rectal cavity. How's the view of his lower intestine?...Or do you need more light?
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95