Obama Riots
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
Obama Riots

  1. #1
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Obama Riots

    Ok lets say Romney wins like Regan total come from behind,are you ready for the Riots,I still think the media has won this for Zer0 but if it happens you better be ready !!!!!
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Not sure we have to worry too much here in Utah. While there are a few Obama drones here, not the anarchist types though. That and lots of peeps carry since Utah is a 2nd amendment friendly state.

  4. #3
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Not sure we have to worry too much here in Utah. While there are a few Obama drones here, not the anarchist types though. That and lots of peeps carry since Utah is a 2nd amendment friendly state.
    Utah is it's own little world. When i left at the end of 08 unemployment wasn't even an issue and i bet it's still 2 points less than most other states. It is small business friendly and for some reason EPA doesn't have much clout. They even have chrome shops in Ogden...And they have the worst air on the planet for about 2-3 weeks in winter...They call it inversion...no sun for 2 weeks messes me up...nothing that a few hours in park city won't fix...Concealed carry? Yep....even some of the bikers...I know of a few Baron's that carry and Mikey Offerman..Offys Customs
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  5. #4
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    I live in a nice upscale neighborhood far - far away from the inner-city so we only store 1/2 of the cases of ammo our friends in town do.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    I doubt you'll see much. Any semi intelligent lefty knows the conservative right armed itself big before and after the election, and some are amping up again already. They may be stupid and dumb as rocks. but they aren't crazy, most of them. Just ask CVX. He'll go insane if Romney wins, but he not about to start something. Neither is ram. How much are they really willing to fight for when deep down inside they know they were using the system. They should all feel fortunate they got what they did, for as long as they did.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I doubt you'll see much. Any semi intelligent lefty knows the conservative right armed itself big before and after the election, and some are amping up again already. They may be stupid and dumb as rocks. but they aren't crazy, most of them. Just ask CVX. He'll go insane if Romney wins, but he not about to start something. Neither is ram. How much are they really willing to fight for when deep down inside they know they were using the system. They should all feel fortunate they got what they did, for as long as they did.
    Its not the semi intelligent we need to worry about. Its the lowlifes and gang bangers, whom are already armed to the teethe. Same degenerates that riot over a basketball game, soccer game......... How intelligent is it to burn your own home or business or steal from yours neighbors, all in the name of civil injustice?

  8. #7
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSDC View Post
    Its not the semi intelligent we need to worry about. Its the lowlifes and gang bangers, whom are already armed to the teethe. Same degenerates that riot over a basketball game, soccer game......... How intelligent is it to burn your own home or business or steal from yours neighbors, all in the name of civil injustice?
    I seen a post the other day of facebook posts and they said if Romney wins will do this if Romney wins will do that,and from some of the youtube vids that have been on here its really about race with the Blacks.
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Let them riot. Hopefully they'll kill several of their own kind. That do this anyway.

    I am about 10-15 miles from the closest city. Not worried at all.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSDC View Post
    Its not the semi intelligent we need to worry about. Its the lowlifes and gang bangers, whom are already armed to the teethe. Same degenerates that riot over a basketball game, soccer game......... How intelligent is it to burn your own home or business or steal from yours neighbors, all in the name of civil injustice?
    This is probably true. So let them burn down inner city USA. Then when November becomes December and they're freezing their asses off, we remind them off how a civilized country acts. And I for one would not throw one dime at rebuilding another project from Crenshaw to Cleveland to Miami just so the thankless can trash them again. Circle the inner cities and let them burn them to the ground. Then we would have shovel ready jobs making acres of empty lots. We would be saving money in the end. Heartless I know, but that's how I feel right now.

  11. #10
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Yeah....I can see Oakland igniting like a tinderbox and they don't need an excuse. Sure, an excuse would help but it isn't nessessary. They rioted, looted and set fires in memory of Oscar Grant, protesting Prop 8, Occupy Wall St. and a gaggle of other social causes too numerous to mention. If the imposter loses Oakland will burn if for nothing else they need new Nike shoes, flat screet TVs and to stock up on Hennessy and Old English 800.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Yeah....I can see Oakland igniting like a tinderbox and they don't need an excuse. Sure, an excuse would help but it isn't nessessary. They rioted, looted and set fires in memory of Oscar Grant, protesting Prop 8, Occupy Wall St. and a gaggle of other social causes too numerous to mention. If the imposter loses Oakland will burn if for nothing else they need new Nike shoes, flat screet TVs and to stock up on Hennessy and Old English 800.
    Don't forget the:
    762's, 223's, 12 ga solids, and 22 LR for the varmints.

  13. #12
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja1000 View Post
    Ok lets say Romney wins like Regan total come from behind,are you ready for the Riots,I still think the media has won this for Zer0 but if it happens you better be ready !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MSDC View Post
    Its not the semi intelligent we need to worry about. Its the lowlifes and gang bangers, whom are already armed to the teethe. Same degenerates that riot over a basketball game, soccer game......... How intelligent is it to burn your own home or business or steal from yours neighbors, all in the name of civil injustice?
    Hmm, what if the media convinces peeps that Romney stole the election, and tries to ignite riots? They could run endless stories from activists and black commentators that whitey cheated. Who cares if there is any proof?
    Last edited by SBjet; 10-02-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95