D.O.J suing Gallup?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
D.O.J suing Gallup?

  1. #1
    Senior Member bordsmnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    garden grove / emerald cove
    Posts
    1,119

    Default D.O.J suing Gallup?

    seems if you dont play ball with the chimp you get sued. the department of justice is going after Gallup for not making up good enough ratings for obama. weak suace! that was about 2 weeks ago. im sure they'll pursue more aggresively now that they are tied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep. Joe Wilson (R) View Post
    YOU LIE!!!!!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bordsmnj View Post
    seems if you dont play ball with the chimp you get sued. the department of justice is going after Gallup for not making up good enough ratings for obama. weak suace! that was about 2 weeks ago. im sure they'll pursue more aggresively now that they are tied.
    Then they better include Rasmussen Polling as they have Romney up over Oweblamo 48% to 46%. And if the DOJ is in the mood for lawsuits then perhaps they should sue the Dept of Labor for issuing that phony jobs report stating the unemployment rate has just went down to 7.8%...Must be magic.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  4. #3
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Got a link? Right by the liberal playbook. Just like lying about the latest unemployment numbers.... Employment went down because of part time jobs... LOL! My bet is most of these with these "new" part time jobs are on gov assistance as well!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    Then they better include Rasmussen Polling as they have Romney up over Oweblamo 48% to 46%. And if the DOJ is in the mood for lawsuits then perhaps they should sue the Dept of Labor for issuing that phony jobs report stating the unemployment rate has just went down to 7.8%...Must be magic.
    2 minutes apart, but on the same page.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 10-08-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Got a link? Right by the liberal playbook. Just like lying about the latest unemployment numbers.... Employment went down because of part time jobs... LOL! My bet is most of these with these "new" part time jobs are on gov assistance as well!
    The employment figures now including little old ladies in rags selling apples on street corners as "employed". Or the old guy in the neighborhood going thru your garbage looking for aluminum cans as "employed". The blind guy standing on the sidewalk selling pencils as "employed" The guy stealing copper from jobsites as "employed" The masked gunman robbing liquor stores as "employed" And all the inmates in prison as "employed" .....Then and only then would I believe the 7.8% unemployment rate. Is anyone offended because the govt. expect us to believe this shit? Do they think we're that stupid?...Nevermind, forget I asked.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95