If he wins
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 48

Thread:
If he wins

  1. #1
    self proclaimed idiot Adam_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Corona Ca.
    Posts
    320

    Default If he wins

    I follow politics to a point and I know who I'm going to vote for but if this POS gets another term, what do you all think is going to happen over the next 4 years?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    More people unemployed, more debt, higher taxes, tipping point of a cloward piven,( meaning more people on the system till we are all the same ) and Israel takes Iran the hell out.

    Joe Biden kept saying level playing field. America IS the level playing field. That's why our ancestors came here, and thats why people want to be American.

    If they get another term, we might as well tell our kids now, just show up and take a C because they are all going to get the same grades, same pay for the doing whatever job, while everyone drives a gm, wears blue pants and a white shirt. Bye bye rankings in sports. All games end in a tie.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  4. #3
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_R View Post
    I follow politics to a point and I know who I'm going to vote for but if this POS gets another term, what do you all think is going to happen over the next 4 years?
    Can you speak Spanish? What do you think of Costa Rica?

  5. #4
    self proclaimed idiot Adam_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Corona Ca.
    Posts
    320

    Default

    It sucks to be in the industry that I'm in because it's a hobby industry. I love my job but I always worry about people pulling projects and if this sack gets another term, I hope people don't pull so far back that I have to let people go because of not having enough work.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Thats why those companies, like Darden and Wynn are warning their employees. Less fun money for customers to spend equals less hours, higher taxes and Obamacare equals less hours.

    It's all a domino effect but the takers will vote for the losers and the union brotherhood will toe the line , even when its a vote against themself. Insanity!



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    I think it will depend on the congress and senate he has to deal with. With the right people in the house and senate, he could be facing a full frontl attack. He could find himself to busy forming a defensive just to hold the office. The offenses and crimes are there. Plan on seeing another record signing of E.O.s, only more of them, and more egregious.

    Look for dicussions of over turning the 22nd amendment,

    Look at the name of the people that have TRIED to get it over turned.

    According to historian Glenn W. LaFantasie of Western Kentucky University, "ever since 1985, when Ronald Reagan was serving in his second term as president, there have been repeated attempts to repeal the 22nd Amendment; this proposal has failed repeatedly in Congress, although it is still introduced over and over again." In addition, several Democratic congressmen, including Rep. Barney Frank, Rep. José Serrano, Rep. Howard Berman, and Sen. Harry Reid, have introduced legislation to repeal the Twenty-second Amendment, but each resolution died before making it out of its respective committee. Other alterations have been proposed, including replacing the absolute two term limit with a limit of no more than two consecutive terms and giving Congress the power to grant a dispensation to a current or former president by way of a supermajority vote in both houses.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I think it will depend on the congress and senate he has to deal with. With the right people in the house and senate, he could be facing a full frontl attack. He could find himself to busy forming a defensive just to hold the office. The offenses and crimes are there. Plan on seeing another record signing of E.O.s, only more of them, and more egregious.

    Look for dicussions of over turning the 22nd amendment,

    Look at the name of the people that have TRIED to get it over turned.

    According to historian Glenn W. LaFantasie of Western Kentucky University, "ever since 1985, when Ronald Reagan was serving in his second term as president, there have been repeated attempts to repeal the 22nd Amendment; this proposal has failed repeatedly in Congress, although it is still introduced over and over again." In addition, several Democratic congressmen, including Rep. Barney Frank, Rep. José Serrano, Rep. Howard Berman, and Sen. Harry Reid, have introduced legislation to repeal the Twenty-second Amendment, but each resolution died before making it out of its respective committee. Other alterations have been proposed, including replacing the absolute two term limit with a limit of no more than two consecutive terms and giving Congress the power to grant a dispensation to a current or former president by way of a supermajority vote in both houses.
    They have the audacity of Biden and the left to reference abortion in regards to putting up some liberals judges on the bench! It sucks that over half of America will agree with that.

    I think I might donate to the Akin campaign, whatever it takes to take control of the senate. I mean it. I can forgive him for his poor use of words even if he believes it. His belief isn't hurting me. ( I guess that may be selfish of me ) Oh well!

    I don't mean because I care about over turning roe vs wade ( other than to give to the states ) but because a couple more liberal judges is down right scary! I can't envision anyone other than Cas Sustein! YIKES



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Ms Understood; 10-11-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: missed the g in forgive


  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Courts are already bad enough. If they are ignoring or re-defining already existing laws, they are MAKING law, which in itself is unconstitutional.

    The courts are what allowed Hitler to get and maintain power. There were laws in Germany that could have been used to stop him. The courts CHOSE not it enforce them.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #9
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    The devastation of America we have witnessed over the past term is but a tiny glimpse of the complete change coming with a second term of the fraud. This time he won't care about re-election because he'll put forth an executive order making himself king over a nation of peasants.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  11. #10
    Senior Member JETDOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I am a union guy for the last 12 yrs, & just like last election my voicemail will be full of calls from jim hoffa jr's rants to vote for insane obama. But I can guarantee you of the 31 people in my dept there's only 3 that drink the koolaid. The majority is not blind & can see where we are headingunder this current administration.
    2005 Sunsation 32' MCOB, 496 HO'S

  12. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JETDOC View Post
    I am a union guy for the last 12 yrs, & just like last election my voicemail will be full of calls from jim hoffa jr's rants to vote for insane obama. But I can guarantee you of the 31 people in my dept there's only 3 that drink the koolaid. The majority is not blind & can see where we are headingunder this current administration.


    Too many people don't realize what another Obama term will do to all segments of business, including union shops. A union cannot keep a business from either going overseas or going out of business.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Frankly, and I do hate to say it, but I think some poor bastard is going to snap and take a shot at him.

    That's what I think will happen.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Senior Member blown86hallet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Belleville
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Frankly, and I do hate to say it, but I think some poor bastard is going to snap and take a shot at him.

    That's what I think will happen.
    with today's weapons... I don't think it will be just a "shot," It will be a shot that will execute!
    "Jealously" is an ugly emotion!

  15. #14
    self proclaimed idiot Adam_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Corona Ca.
    Posts
    320

    Default

    something that I came across this week that hits way to close to home.

    CEO to Workers: I May Fire You if Obama Wins - Yahoo! Finance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95