Soooooo Biden won the debate?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 20

Thread:
Soooooo Biden won the debate?

  1. #1
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default Soooooo Biden won the debate?

    So they seem to say . All I watched was a buffoon that needed to be slapped. a "qualified" victory? Wow lol..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    I guess he did in the eyes of fools who don't mind his ignorance, and lies.


    Paul Ryan can be summed up in one statement for me. "We will reapply our Founding Principles"...Paul Ryan

    I thought it would of been nice to phone a friend and call Netanhayu.

    A few JFK quotes for Biden on the economy , taxes and job creation would of been nice too when Biden made his ignorant now your Jack comment.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    I'll say this.
    Biden did exactly what was necessary to minimize any flogging by Ryan, even if it did come natural to him to be a total asshole, that WAS his agenda and he executed it flawlessly.

    In stark contrast to his boss, Biden DID control the debate.
    He would not let Ryan speak openly, pushed the weak moderator around at will, and demonstrated what the VP is supposed to do when defending an indefensible administration.

    "Do not let Ryan make any significant attack with facts or data", that had to be his orders, and that is what he did ad-nausea.

    Even the WSJ said it was "The most unenlightening debate of our lifetime", or words to that effect.

    Look at the news this morning. Little discussion about the actual facts and politics, lots of discussion about Biden being an asshole.
    Job done.

    If you saw the clip of O getting off AF1 after the debate you saw him smiling and happy, claiming a stunning victory for Biden.
    He is not kidding, he is being 100% truthful in his comment. That is EXACTLY what Biden was supposed to do.

    I saw Biden as the complete and total asshole, backstabbing, lying, degenerate POS that I believe him to be.
    PERFECT for his job as O's VP.
    Second only to Holder in his ability to lie with a straight face.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I'll say this.
    Biden did exactly what was necessary to minimize any flogging by Ryan, even if it did come natural to him to be a total asshole, that WAS his agenda and he executed it flawlessly.

    In stark contrast to his boss, Biden DID control the debate.
    He would not let Ryan speak openly, pushed the weak moderator around at will, and demonstrated what the VP is supposed to do when defending an indefensible administration.

    "Do not let Ryan make any significant attack with facts or data", that had to be his orders, and that is what he did ad-nausea.

    Even the WSJ said it was "The most unenlightening debate of our lifetime", or words to that effect.

    Look at the news this morning. Little discussion about the actual facts and politics, lots of discussion about Biden being an asshole.
    Job done.

    If you saw the clip of O getting off AF1 after the debate you saw him smiling and happy, claiming a stunning victory for Biden.
    He is not kidding, he is being 100% truthful in his comment. That is EXACTLY what Biden was supposed to do.

    I saw Biden as the complete and total asshole, backstabbing, lying, degenerate POS that I believe him to be.
    PERFECT for his job as O's VP.
    Second only to Holder in his ability to lie with a straight face.
    Couldn't have said it better!
    Nice!

  6. #5
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    I haven't watched the debate (yet). However if Biden was as big an asshole as everyone says, I do believe the American people are sharp enough to figure that out and recognize he was not the winner, regardless of what he didn't allow Ryan to say.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    I haven't watched the debate (yet). However if Biden was as big an asshole as everyone says, I do believe the American people are sharp enough to figure that out and recognize he was not the winner, regardless of what he didn't allow Ryan to say.
    I hope you are right!

    He took it to a whole new level of douchebaggery!

    Very "off-putting".
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I hope you are right!

    He took it to a whole new level of douchebaggery!

    Very "off-putting".
    I'm just hoping that SOME of the "ON THE BUBBLE" voters see just what a dickhead Biden really is now...

    I don't think that the DEMS let him expose himself very much in the previous election BUT he sure cut loose with his true colors last night... That had to turn off some of the folks that are ON THE BUBBLE...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  9. #8
    Senior Member Uncle Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,989

    Default

    There are a couple of ways to look at this. yes- he did- BARELY. I could make a case for a tie, but the held view is that he was a bit better.

    Bidens margin was slimmer (one poll showed ryan ahead by 2 points) that BO and Mitts by FAR.

    With all of his experience Biden should have wiped the floor with Ryan but Ryan "held him off" really well and put a few bruises on him.

    Biden was a cock for sure, but he had no choice and the old mans actually not a bad guy - just aligned wit the wrong side and I dont buy their math.

    Whats going to really hurt the republicans will be the "pro life stance". This is the single factor killing the party with younger voters and you can see them seizing this point and can now watch it grow to be a main issue and the dems will do everything they can to push this to the forefront as they have no record to run on.

    Will be an in interesting race to the finish.


    Uncle Dave

  10. #9
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    I haven't watched the debate (yet). However if Biden was as big an asshole as everyone says, I do believe the American people are sharp enough to figure that out and recognize he was not the winner, regardless of what he didn't allow Ryan to say.
    I feel the same way. I also thought this statement from an article in the American Spectator was relevant.

    Ryan then drove the point home near the end by ticking off the president's broken promises. He brought up the debt crisis and blasted the administration. "Leaders run to problems to fix problems," he said. "President Obama has not even put a credible plan on the table in any of his four years to deal with this debt crisis." All the Crest dental strips in Biden's medicine cabinet can't white out that simple fact.

    Paul Ryan won on substance.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  11. #10
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Biden winning the debate is as accurate as saying Romney doesn't care about 47% of America. If you are a liberal, Joe won just because he was still able to form complete sentences when it was over. Like TG and others have said, Joe's job was not to match wits with Ryan. His job was to bully Ryan by any means possible, and spew talking points, period. He kept Ryan off his game just enough so the Romney, Ryan message came out a little muddled. That's a victory in their camp.

    I tell people all the time, Romney doesn't need to change every Black person's mind, or Hispanic or Independent or Youth or what ever group gave their vote to Obama last time. He only needs to change a few minds in each demographic to win election. I believe most Americans looked at Joe acting the fool and were put off by him. In the long run this type of strategy may very well backfire on the Obama campaign and chase those people on the fence right over to Romney.

  12. #11
    Senior Member bordsmnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    garden grove / emerald cove
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    biden really was coached by alan combs!lol. anyway you count it this hurt o's chances. Biden: "nothin' to see here move along..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep. Joe Wilson (R) View Post
    YOU LIE!!!!!


  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I'm just hoping that SOME of the "ON THE BUBBLE" voters see just what a dickhead Biden really is now...

    I don't think that the DEMS let him expose himself very much in the previous election BUT he sure cut loose with his true colors last night... That had to turn off some of the folks that are ON THE BUBBLE...


    i'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
    frustrating.
    be safe,frank

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRizzojet View Post
    i'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
    frustrating.
    be safe,frank
    Keeping in mind that the Democrats controlled the house and senate 2006-2010. 2008-2010 The Democrats controlled all 3 legislative branches, I disagree with the Republicans left him a mess comment.

    I agree about Paul Ryan. I have been a Paul Ryan fan for several years.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Ms Understood; 10-12-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: rewording


  15. #14
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRizzojet View Post
    i'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
    frustrating.
    be safe,frank
    I dissagree with most of this. Sure your not going to have a complete turnaround in 4 yrs. But we should have seen far more improvement than we have and far more confidence than we have in the privte sector. And to the contrary this administration has made things worse in both ecenomic and forign policy. It has also incured far more debt in a shorter time than any administration. It has also been very reckless with the printing press's and is killing our domestic energy policies.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95