It's a matter of priorities....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
It's a matter of priorities....

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default It's a matter of priorities....

    And the tour continues.
    Sorry, citizens, no time to run the Country.
    Sorry Bibi, no time for your Israeli nonsense.
    Sorry Libya "survivors", no time for you either.

    Got BIG TIME important shit to do!!

    Obama doing 'Daily Show' again -- two days after next debate - MSN TV News
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Maybe he's seeing the light fading on his failing political career. These appearances are now more like auditions.

  4. #3
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    Maybe he's seeing the light fading on his failing political career. These appearances are now more like auditions.
    I can see it now...."The Tonight Show, wiiiiitttthhhh Barry Obama and his Secret Service Band!"

  5. #4
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I can see it now...."The Tonight Show, wiiiiitttthhhh Barry Obama and his Secret Service Band!"
    I was hoping he would open up a Chicago Brewery and actually create some jobs.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    I was hoping he would open up a Chicago Brewery and actually create some jobs.
    It would be subsidized....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    I was hoping he would open up a Chicago Brewery and actually create some jobs.
    No way possible....That's above his pay grade. He only knows how to talk.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    No way possible....That's above his pay grade. He only knows how to talk.
    I was thinking drinking and crafting beer was the only thing that he was good at besides hanging out with liberal Hollywood. When he talks, all I hear is blah blah blah, um, let me be clear, um, make no mistake and some BS in between what he inherited.

    Heck a parrot could speak as good as he does!



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    I was thinking drinking and crafting beer was the only thing that he was good at besides hanging out with liberal Hollywood. When he talks, all I hear is blah blah blah, um, let me be clear, um, make no mistake and some BS in between what he inherited.

    Heck a parrot could speak as good as he does!
    That would mean running a business....There's no way in hell he could do that!! He can drink a beer with people and talk...That's it...

  10. #9
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    That would mean running a business....There's no way in hell he could do that!! He can drink a beer with people and talk...That's it...
    Talk about common sense and stupidity. I still pause often and ask myself, how in the hell did this nobody, Junior Senator with zero business or military experience get elected to be the President of the US?

    Regardless of all the black marks in his life, history, ideology. He couldn't even get hired on as a manager of a brewery let alone be hired to be a President? It's amazing that he pulled this off.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    He didn't pull it off. The mainstream media did.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    He didn't pull it off. The mainstream media did.
    I think its something bigger than the media. If the msm and average person does not acknowledge Bidens flat out lie on the additonal security and the blood on their hands, I think I may loose faith in humanity.
    Just thinking about all of it, I'm genuinely feeling repulsed by anyone who would support these 2 guys. There is no excuse for it. Ignorance is not a good excuse. Abortion is not a good excuse. Whatever other selfish reason for voting democrat, is just not a good enough excuse.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  13. #12
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Now you sound like my wife. LMAO!!! She almost threw a friend of hers out the door for trying to get us to vote for Obama!

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Now you sound like my wife. LMAO!!! She almost threw a friend of hers out the door for trying to get us to vote for Obama!
    It's no longer comparable to the opposing team. I can still watch an Eagles Cowboys game and not feel contempt for the person rooting for the Cowboys. When I see an Obama Biden sticker on a car I am immediately disgusted. No way could I of watched that debate last night with a Biden supporter. It would of been ugly!



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  15. #14
    Bah... HST4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    It's all about the show for democrats, substance matters not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95