gas prices
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
gas prices

  1. #1
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default gas prices

    So, according to our president gas prices were lower 4 years ago when he took office because the economy was in the toilet.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    So, according to our president gas prices were lower 4 years ago when he took office because the economy was in the toilet.
    That's Lib think 101.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Yes, its all because we all have so much more money in our pockets and the economy is zooming that has caused the increase in fuel costs. It has nothing to do with the oil supplying countries looking at us and laughing, "we can charge whatever we want because they are screwing themselves into a corner".
    Nope, not that, its all because we are all now same damn wealthy.

    Maybe R&J is awash with taxpayer money, because he like the gas prices. He even thank Obama for the "LOW" gas costs. But most americans don't have the luxury of having pockets full of taxpayer money like him and CVX, and we have to budget for boat trips. Fewer boat trips. Boat trips that could help stimulate the economy if we had the money to spend.

    This dipshit's idea of a strong economy is more than a little fucked up. He sounds more and more like CVX and R&J every day. Imagine those two dipshits in charge!!!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Yes, its all because we all have so much more money in our pockets and the economy is zooming that has caused the increase in fuel costs. It has nothing to do with the oil supplying countries looking at us and laughing, "we can charge whatever we want because they are screwing themselves into a corner".
    Nope, not that, its all because we are all now same damn wealthy.

    Maybe R&J is awash with taxpayer money, because he like the gas prices. He even thank Obama for the "LOW" gas costs. But most americans don't have the luxury of having pockets full of taxpayer money like him and CVX, and we have to budget for boat trips. Fewer boat trips. Boat trips that could help stimulate the economy if we had the money to spend.

    This dipshit's idea of a strong economy is more than a little fucked up. He sounds more and more like CVX and R&J every day. Imagine those two dipshits in charge!!!
    They might as well be in charge...same philosophy as dickwad, same result.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Scary thought. We are in enough trouble already to not need their help in getting further in the hole.


    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Yes, its all because we all have so much more money in our pockets and the economy is zooming that has caused the increase in fuel costs. It has nothing to do with the oil supplying countries looking at us and laughing, "we can charge whatever we want because they are screwing themselves into a corner".
    Nope, not that, its all because we are all now same damn wealthy.

    Maybe R&J is awash with taxpayer money, because he like the gas prices. He even thank Obama for the "LOW" gas costs. But most americans don't have the luxury of having pockets full of taxpayer money like him and CVX, and we have to budget for boat trips. Fewer boat trips. Boat trips that could help stimulate the economy if we had the money to spend.

    This dipshit's idea of a strong economy is more than a little fucked up. He sounds more and more like CVX and R&J every day. Imagine those two dipshits in charge!!!
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  7. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Could be worse. They could make ram Sec of State, whon would convince them to bomb Isreal of the face of the earth and be down with it. Then they could make Syria, Libya, Eygpt, and Iran the 51 thru 54 states, with Afghan, Iraq, Pak-E-Stan, as colonies with possible induction to the union as Obama's dreamed of 57 states.

    Did that asswipe just tell us that the TAKERS like CVX and R&J are hard working americans doing there job everyday and shouldn't be included in the 47% users? Is he still drinking, or did he arrive at the debate that mentally screwed up? I guess under his economic plan we won't be seeing any massive federal waste cuts, but MORE useless hiring of deadbeats we all get to support until they die!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 10-16-2012 at 08:46 PM.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    They might as well be in charge...same philosophy as dickwad, same result.
    Yeah, just like leaving the people out of work out of the unemployment when the disparity is huge in the U3 and U6.
    Spin doctors. Amazing how many people eat that stuff up hook, line and sinker.

    Once again I find myself wanting to jump through the TV to grab he mike and ask the woman who is afraid to vote for Romney because she has worked hard for equal rights, what the hell she is talking about!



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Ms Understood; 10-16-2012 at 10:44 PM.


  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Rod is our resident authority on fuel prices. He'll be along any minute to explain how the Kenyan's policies lowered prices earlier this year when he took a trip but it's not his fault at all that his hero took over the helm with fuel prices at $1.78 per gallon and now sees them approaching three times that.

    Hurry in Rod. An expert is always welcome in a healthy debate.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  10. #9
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Rod is our resident authority on fuel prices. He'll be along any minute to explain how the Kenyan's policies lowered prices earlier this year when he took a trip but it's not his fault at all that his hero took over the helm with fuel prices at $1.78 per gallon and now sees them approaching three times that.

    Hurry in Rod. An expert is always welcome in a healthy debate.
    I'm still trying to figure out what he was thanking Obama for?



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post

    Once again I find myself wanting to jump through the TV to grab he mike and ask the woman who is afraid to vote for Romney because she has worked hard for equal rights, what the hell she is talking about!
    I believe the equal rights she is claiming can only be claimed by a women. But those equal rights only pertain to people that can suck air on their own, and have never seen the light of day.
    You know the type MS U. The ones that believe life begins when you breath. Everything else is a tumor if you say it is.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I believe the equal rights she is claiming can only be claimed by a women. But those equal rights only pertain to people that can suck air on their own, and have never seen the light of day.
    You know the type MS U. The ones that believe life begins when you breath. Everything else is a tumor if you say it is.
    I don't know who is more frustrating, the women who belives it or the liberal men that think they are going to scare me by feeding me that BS that Romney wants to control my body. WTH

    Yesterday I was called a wh*re on FB and Ram told me to go eff myself. What is with liberal men? They claim to be the party of women and they can't stand women who think for themsevles. Sorry, I'm not buying the BS their selling.

    They say Republicans hate the earth and women so I told them that I was going to fill my pool up with toxic waste and invite them all over for a dip. Defending that rhetoric is as tiring as the fox news talking point rhetoric. Same old, same old.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  13. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Which is scarier? Romney's threat to control you body, or Ozero's threat to control you life and everyday actions. Romeny for a possible 4 years, or a Ozero that may have to be removed from the WH by force if re-elected, if we can find a government agency that will go against his orders.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Which is scarier? Romney's threat to control you body, or Ozero's threat to control you life and everyday actions. Romeny for a possible 4 years, or a Ozero that may have to be removed from the WH by force if re-elected, if we can find a government agency that will go against his orders.
    I don't see Romney, Ryan or Republicans as a threat to my body. I see Obama as a threat to all of us.

    I've never heard Romney say that.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95