Patriot Act..
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Patriot Act..

  1. #1
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default Patriot Act..

    SO, do GWBush and John Ashcroft get any kudos for enabling the dumb dick "Quazi Mohammad Rezwanual Ahsan Nafis " to be brought to Justice in the U.S.???

    Bush and his Atty General Ascroft build and deployed the Patriot Act AND took MUCHO heat over that piece from the left ...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    SO, do GWBush and John Ashcroft get any kudos for enabling the dumb dick "Quazi Mohammad Rezwanual Ahsan Nafis " to be brought to Justice in the U.S.???

    Bush and his Atty General Ascroft build and deployed the Patriot Act AND took MUCHO heat over that piece from the left ...
    No, it was all Obama. He killed Osama, saved the planet from a meteor, stopped the floods, and made sure that there was no earthquake to launch California into the ocean too, hadn't you heard?

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DFW Texas
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    No, it was all Obama. He killed Osama, saved the planet from a meteor, stopped the floods, and made sure that there was no earthquake to launch California into the ocean too, hadn't you heard?

    LOL I read this today



    Obama Takes Credit for Healing Young Man Shot in Head

    Obama Takes Credit for Healing Young Man Shot in Head
    Barack hussein obama he destroyed our country piece by piece we Must impeach this evil beast

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nOv1c3 View Post
    LOL I read this today



    Obama Takes Credit for Healing Young Man Shot in Head


    Obama Takes Credit for Healing Young Man Shot in Head
    I read your article. Where did he say he took credit?

  6. #5
    Dogma's a bitch. 1stepcloser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I read your article. Where did he say he took credit?
    See;

    "And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new". Implying that he had someting to do with the boys miraculous healing.

    It's "creative license". An "implication". "Humor". "poking fun at". Nothing more than that.
    para informacion en espanol, regresar a mexico.
    Concern for the poor is not socialism.




  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stepcloser View Post
    See;

    "And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new". Implying that he had someting to do with the boys miraculous healing.

    It's "creative license". An "implication". "Humor". "poking fun at". Nothing more than that.
    I don't have a problem with it if it was meant as humor, but there are some extremely dumb fucking people in this country that will come away thinking Obama really did claim that.

  8. #7
    Dogma's a bitch. 1stepcloser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    309

    Default

    there are some right here that will believe he did.
    para informacion en espanol, regresar a mexico.
    Concern for the poor is not socialism.




  9. #8
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I don't have a problem with it if it was meant as humor, but there are some extremely dumb fucking people in this country that will come away thinking Obama really did claim that.
    And vote for him again.



  10. #9
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I don't have a problem with it if it was meant as humor, but there are some extremely dumb fucking people in this country that will come away thinking Obama really did claim that.
    Probably the same dumb fucking people that would vote for him!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95