Immigration
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
Immigration

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default Immigration

    This is interesting.

    Has Romney moved to the center on immigration? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

    The only thing he hasn't flip flopped on they say.

    I'm seriously reconsidering whom to vote for. The thing is, since his positions change with the wind, he lacks credibility. Would he have enough balls to implement this self deportation plan?

    His economic plan is complete bullshit and doesn't work out mathematically, but is he just saying he would cut taxes to get the conservative vote and then will turn around and raise taxes like Reagan did because that was the most responsible thing to do? Will he really try to get rid of Obamacare, which is basically the same plan he was so proud of when he implemented it in Mass? Fuck, it would be so much easier to decide if we knew where he really stood.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Are you kidding me? Obama has flip flopped on so much that he looks like a live mackerel on the deck of a fishing boat!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Who are you? And where is the real Ram? lol
    Self deportation is as easy as e-verify. Add a few penalties for employing fence jumpers and it should happen with very little effort on our part. Another incentive would be to reduce welfare benefits
    to all those who are here illegally..Bad enough they get free hospital for having babbies, reducing benefits by a couple dollars every month, sooner or later they will get the hint.
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    This is interesting.

    Has Romney moved to the center on immigration? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

    The only thing he hasn't flip flopped on they say.

    I'm seriously reconsidering whom to vote for. The thing is, since his positions change with the wind, he lacks credibility. Would he have enough balls to implement this self deportation plan?

    His economic plan is complete bullshit and doesn't work out mathematically, but is he just saying he would cut taxes to get the conservative vote and then will turn around and raise taxes like Reagan did because that was the most responsible thing to do? Will he really try to get rid of Obamacare, which is basically the same plan he was so proud of when he implemented it in Mass? Fuck, it would be so much easier to decide if we knew where he really stood.
    It should be very easy to decide strictly knowing where O stands.

    I WILL give credit where due, however, and will encourage you to vote Romney if for no other reason than for Me to win that $5.00 from you!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DFW Texas
    Posts
    653

    Default

    That what Romney said in the last debate . Enforce e-verify and take away all benefits and incentives and they well deport themselves

    I would go even further and make it a felon for being here illegally , Even make it a felon to Hire illegals , Once the jobs and welfare dry up they wont stay around for long
    Last edited by nOv1c3; 10-20-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Barack hussein obama he destroyed our country piece by piece we Must impeach this evil beast

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nOv1c3 View Post
    That what Romney said in the last debate . Enforce e-verify and take away all benefits and incentives and they well deport themselves
    And crack down on people/businesses that employ illegals. And you are right, if the money well dries up, they will go home.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    Who are you? And where is the real Ram? lol
    Self deportation is as easy as e-verify. Add a few penalties for employing fence jumpers and it should happen with very little effort on our part. Another incentive would be to reduce welfare benefits
    to all those who are here illegally..Bad enough they get free hospital for having babbies, reducing benefits by a couple dollars every month, sooner or later they will get the hint.
    I dislike illegals probably more than anyone here, and always have.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    And crack down on people/businesses that employ illegals. And you are right, if the money well dries up, they will go home.
    You don't use illegals on your farm? That's hard to believe.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    It should be very easy to decide strictly knowing where O stands.

    I WILL give credit where due, however, and will encourage you to vote Romney if for no other reason than for Me to win that $5.00 from you!
    What $5?

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You don't use illegals on your farm? That's hard to believe.
    Why is that? You know nothing about my farming operation but continue with negative speculation. Showing your ignorance once again!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Why is that?
    Because there is a lot of ag here in CA, and a lot of ag means a lot of illegals. You see the droves of illegals working in the fields whenever you drive by any farm here.


  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    What $5?
    Well, not from you but because of you.

    I misstated myself in the above post, you are correct.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Because there is a lot of ag here in CA, and a lot of ag means a lot of illegals. You see the droves of illegals working in the fields whenever you drive by any farm here.
    So what goes on in CA must go on in LA? LOL!!! We don't hand pick or hand thrash our crops anymore. FYI I farm almost 1,300 acres with just one employee.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  15. #14
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Because there is a lot of ag here in CA, and a lot of ag means a lot of illegals. You see the droves of illegals working in the fields whenever you drive by any farm here.

    It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Cal is the illeagals best friend would it ?
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95