NRA: A Defenseless Population
This is a link to an NRA video. Ignore the first 40 seconds or so (if you wish... it is telling you to sign up... which you should)... but watch the video. This was London last year during the riots? 11 or 12
You should think about the following things:
1) Could it happen here? Handgun bans or riots?
2) If it happens, am I prepared? Do I have any means to defend myself, my family, and my property. Note where it says citizens only had rolling pins and baseball bats to defend themselves.
3) Note the part where the police are told to "stand down". If you are relying on the police what will you do if they are told to stand down. Remember Katrina, LA riots, etc?
4) Listen to the citizens that were a) complacent.. they did not think it would pass, b) angry and wish they had their guns back, and c) believe IF they had guns the destruction would not be so widespread and costly.
5) Note the part where the criminals are the victims? Sound familiar. It's not their fault. It is society's fault.
Pass this on.
Just spend 5 minutes watching it, then 10 minutes thinking.
Would you be a victim?
Who will protect YOU and YOUR FAMILY?