Fiscal Concervatives
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
Fiscal Concervatives

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default Fiscal Concervatives

    As you can clearly see on the chart composed of CBO calculations, it wasn't Obama's policies that led to runaway debt, but Bush's. That's why real fiscal conservatives are picking Obama over Romney.


    Here's an interseting read:

    Why CEOs and Other Fiscally Conservative Individuals Should Vote for Barack Obama
    Last edited by ram78d10; 10-31-2012 at 10:11 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    As you can clearly see on the chart composed of CBO calculations, it wasn't Obama's policies that led to runaway debt, but Bush's. That's why real fiscal conservatives are picking Obama over Romney.


    Here's an interseting read:

    Why CEOs and Other Fiscally Conservative Individuals Should Vote for Barack Obama
    I don't quite buy this one RAM
    First O signed off on the Bush tax cut extension. That is his now from that point.
    Second O promised to get out of Iraq and increased military in Pakistan. That is his for not getting out and increasing. Even though the fact is it was congress that voted to go to war so as far as I am concerned both parties are responsible.

    Lets also not forget that the housing collapse which was the major cause of our demise was a Dem pet project that has cost us quite a bit. Just the amount of tax revenue lost to to job loss's is a major part of our deficit. And lets not forget that the Dems who had complete control for almost 2 yrs still couldn't get a budget passed. The CBO can crunch the numbers but can only crunch what congress gives them. Kind of like how the Dems threw the Doctor fix out of the HC bill to make the #'s jive. Yet we now know that the HC bill is almost 3x's as much as originally estimated. And the CBO was the one who kept estimating it higher and higher as more info came into them. Nice try there RAM to make O look so conservative.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  4. #3
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    I don't quite buy this one RAM
    First O signed off on the Bush tax cut extension. That is his now from that point.
    Second O promised to get out of Iraq and increased military in Pakistan. That is his for not getting out and increasing. Even though the fact is it was congress that voted to go to war so as far as I am concerned both parties are responsible.

    Lets also not forget that the housing collapse which was the major cause of our demise was a Dem pet project that has cost us quite a bit. Just the amount of tax revenue lost to to job loss's is a major part of our deficit. And lets not forget that the Dems who had complete control for almost 2 yrs still couldn't get a budget passed. The CBO can crunch the numbers but can only crunch what congress gives them. Kind of like how the Dems threw the Doctor fix out of the HC bill to make the #'s jive. Yet we now know that the HC bill is almost 3x's as much as originally estimated. And the CBO was the one who kept estimating it higher and higher as more info came into them. Nice try there RAM to make O look so conservative.

    Don't buy it AZ, I posted the historical data in former Congressman Weiner's personal fluffer's other thread about CEO's....he is full of shit!!!!

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    Don't buy it AZ, I posted the historical data in former Congressman Weiner's personal fluffer's other thread about CEO's....he is full of shit!!!!
    Let's look at the facts: 1) You have an enfatuation with Congressman Weiner. 2) You sure like to accuse other people of being gay. 3)You were in the military, but you were dischardged for reasons you don't want to admit in public. 4)You live in Northern California. 5)You never pass up a chance to go to San Francisco.

    Trying to hide something Donzi?

  6. #5
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    You seem to have left out when the Dems took control of the house..... Sure it was an honest mistake.....

  7. #6
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    And Senate!!!!

  8. #7
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Let's look at the facts: 1) You have an enfatuation with Congressman Weiner. 2) You sure like to accuse other people of being gay. 3)You were in the military, but you were dischardged for reasons you don't want to admit in public. 4)You live in Northern California. 5)You never pass up a chance to go to San Francisco.

    Trying to hide something Donzi?
    1) You defended him emphatically
    2) I call them as I see them
    3) My service has not been a secret...have you asked why I am no longer in????? I have nothing to hide.
    4) I am here because of a job transfer for promotion, not necessarly by choice.
    5) I go to SF only because I have an office there, one of 13. I fly out of SAC when traveling.
    6) Nothing to hide.

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  9. #8
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthecurl View Post
    And Senate!!!!

    See his CEO post....I point it all out historically and factually.

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    1) You defended him emphatically
    2) I call them as I see them
    3) My service has not been a secret...have you asked why I am no longer in????? I have nothing to hide.
    4) I am here because of a job transfer for promotion, not necessarly by choice.
    5) I go to SF only because I have an office there, one of 13. I fly out of SAC when traveling.
    6) Nothing to hide.
    Isn't it time you stop with the lies? Society is becoming more and more accepting of your lifestyle choices.

  11. #10
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Isn't it time you stop with the lies? Society is becoming more and more accepting of your lifestyle choices.
    My choices have always been acceptible and biblically correct.....can you say the same????

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  12. #11
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quit using facts against liberals.... It only infuriates them, then they stoop to name calling, etc...

  13. #12
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthecurl View Post
    Quit using facts against liberals.... It only infuriates them, then they stoop to name calling, etc...

    .....as you can see he has avoided that thread since I posted FACTS and started a new one to spread his bull shit!!!!!

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    My choices have always been acceptible and biblically correct.....can you say the same????
    Give me a fucking break, you bear false witness almost every time you post in the prf. And yes, I live my life in full compliance with God's law.

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    .....as you can see he has avoided that thread since I posted FACTS and started a new one to spread his bull shit!!!!!
    You're kind of slow Donzi, look at the times the threads were started, and look at the links in the thread. How did you ever pass the ASVAB?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95