Special Operations Speaks
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
Special Operations Speaks

  1. #1
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default Special Operations Speaks

    https://secure.piryx.com/donate/0K4S...S-PAC/sosvideo

    Find them on FB......they speak out about the atrocities under this regime with our
    military and friends!!!!

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Are they like the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth?

  4. #3
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Are they like the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth?
    They are a PAC developed from the SPEC Ops community to stand up for that community....started because of the intel that Obama and Biden ran their damn mouth about on the binLaden raid endangering the community.

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    They are a PAC developed from the SPEC Ops community to stand up for that community....started because of the intel that Obama and Biden ran their damn mouth about on the binLaden raid endangering the community.
    That means yes.

  6. #5
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    That means yes.


    ......so you can't handle the truth from men that honorably and heroically served at the most elite levels the military????? What branch did you serve again or did you sleep at a holiday inn express again????

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  7. #6
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    ......so you can't handle the truth from men that honorably and heroically served at the most elite levels the military????? What branch did you serve again or did you sleep at a holiday inn express again????
    No, he'd rather hear lies from Obama so he can live in a dream world thinking that some big government contractor will hire him as an engineer and pay him an exorbitant amount of money making him rich for doing nothing.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    ......so you can't handle the truth from men that honorably and heroically served at the most elite levels the military????? What branch did you serve again or did you sleep at a holiday inn express again????
    Oh, I'm sorry, which member of the Joint Chiefs are you again? I mean you know so much about what happened in Benghazi and other high level military information, are you General Dempsey?

  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, which member of the Joint Chiefs are you again? I mean you know so much about what happened in Benghazi and other high level military information, are you General Dempsey?
    Well let's see, I talked to my brother back east who works for the government that told me how the chain of command works is a situation like that. He couldn't tell me what he knows, but he did say that as soon as information comes in, Obama is immediately notified as to what's going on. He either says to send someone in, or says to stay out. So tell me what happened? He knew and was informed as to everything that was going on in Libya from four months prior.

  10. #9
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Well let's see, I talked to my brother back east who works for the government that told me how the chain of command works is a situation like that. He couldn't tell me what he knows, but he did say that as soon as information comes in, Obama is immediately notified as to what's going on. He either says to send someone in, or says to stay out. So tell me what happened? He knew and was informed as to everything that was going on in Libya from four months prior.
    I mentioned this in another thread. I saw a interview with a Ret General who said that since we are not at war with Libya that the only person who could approve or deny orders to go in with military is the Pres.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  11. #10
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread. I saw a interview with a Ret General who said that since we are not at war with Libya that the only person who could approve or deny orders to go in with military is the Pres.
    Yeah, but according to Ram, he doesn't know anything!!!

  12. #11
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Does anyone really care what Ram says? NO is my answer. I'm pretty sure the military guys I know would chew him up and spit him out. They don't like pacifists that make excuses when men are lost due to the incompetancy of their President.

    300 plus military endorsements to Ozero's 4 or 5.....Please, its a no brainer. You dont even need the facts.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  13. #12
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    The "ignore" feature saves me from the obvious conflict of whether I should believe the troll or our military personnel about matters such as this.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  14. #13
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Yeah, but according to Ram, he doesn't know anything!!!
    Well in his defense maybe he is right. Since we all know Valarie Jarret makes the decisions. Maybe only she was there.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  15. #14
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Well in his defense maybe he is right. Since we all know Valarie Jarret makes the decisions. Maybe only she was there.
    He onlyn knows what Michelle, Valarie and the teleprompter tell him.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95