More Union BS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 57

Thread:
More Union BS

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default More Union BS

    I have friends still without power in NJ and PA. Flipping NJ told non union crews that they aren't welcome.


    My friends quote " Same thing happened for 911. Any volunteer not certain unions were sent home.

    I DONT HAVE POWER. I COULD CARE LESS IF THE GUY GIVING ME POWER BACK HAS A CARD!!!!!!!!! "





    Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

    The people not waiting for the unions will recover quicker while the fat cat union boys want all the OT , putting themselves and $$$$$ before others safety.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Everybody knows there's not a qualified worker anywhere that does not have a union card in his pocket. Just ask Bobby 1986.
    Once again, we can thank unions for nothing but protecting their own union!
    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #3
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Everybody knows there's not a qualified worker anywhere that does not have a union card in his pocket. Just ask Bobby 1986.
    Once again, we can thank unions for nothing but protecting their own union!
    Don't worry Doc. SCE from So Cal is sending plenty of union help to get the lights on quick and safely.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Don't worry Doc. SCE from So Cal is sending plenty of union help to get the lights on quick and safely.
    Tell that to my friends that are without power. It's easy to believe that when you're far removed from the reality over 3000 miles away. It happens every year, not just because of Sandy.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Or Qualifications.....................
    Name:  WIRES.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  13.9 KB

  7. #6
    Senior Member inthecurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    So.Or
    Posts
    499

    Default

    People over there are in bad shape over there!! After about three days, people start to get desperate... We need people fixing the problem, not making more of them like this Union crap!!!
    Unbelievable!!!! This would have never happened 20+ years ago.... Truly amazing what we are living thru.... It's embarrassing as a country!!!

  8. #7
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    Tell that to my friends that are without power. It's easy to believe that when you're far removed from the reality over 3000 miles away. It happens every year, not just because of Sandy.

    Wouldn't you want your freinds safe and without power for a ittle longer then have someone come who didn't know what they were doing and cause more harm. Electrical is scary stuff, its not plumbing work. A freind of mine was killed a few months ago by just 110v in his attic due to bad wiring. Some companies / employees are not certified to work on certain projects.

    Gov. Christies office is denying this claim anyway.

  9. #8
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Wouldn't you want your freinds safe and without power for a ittle longer then have someone come who didn't know what they were doing and cause more harm. Electrical is scary stuff, its not plumbing work. A freind of mine was killed a few months ago by just 110v in his attic due to bad wiring. Some companies / employees are not certified to work on certain projects.

    Gov. Christies office is denying this claim anyway.
    Give me a fucking break. Just because you have a union card doesn't make you qualified to take a shit!!!! I know many union and non-union. I've know just as many pieces of shit that are union. In fact I know more that half ass it because they're union!!!

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Give me a fucking break. Just because you have a union card doesn't make you qualified to take a shit!!!! I know many union and non-union. I've know just as many pieces of shit that are union. In fact I know more that half ass it because they're union!!!
    Thank you Mr Know-It-All...

  11. #10
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Wouldn't you want your freinds safe and without power for a ittle longer then have someone come who didn't know what they were doing and cause more harm. Electrical is scary stuff, its not plumbing work. A freind of mine was killed a few months ago by just 110v in his attic due to bad wiring. Some companies / employees are not certified to work on certain projects.

    Gov. Christies office is denying this claim anyway.
    Refer to my friends quote. To tell you the truth, union guys working around the clock on little sleep isn't too comforting either.

    Thats why truck drivers have logs . Saftey first....not union OT.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Give me a fucking break. Just because you have a union card doesn't make you qualified to take a shit!!!! I know many union and non-union. I've know just as many pieces of shit that are union. In fact I know more that half ass it because they're union!!!
    x 10!!

  13. #12
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Thank you Mr Know-It-All...
    Its been my experience that private is usually more efficient and better quality than union labor. Just a pure fact that those that have to perform to keep thier jobs do just that. those that are protected and guaranteed the same raise regardless of performance. Not to say there are not union workers that turn out excellent work. Just farther and fewer in between.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Its been my experience that private is usually more efficient and better quality than union labor. Just a pure fact that those that have to perform to keep thier jobs do just that. those that are protected and guaranteed the same raise regardless of performance. Not to say there are not union workers that turn out excellent work. Just farther and fewer in between.
    Exactly. Union sends 8 people to do 1 mans job.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  15. #14
    Senior Member Franger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor;1739295[COLOR=#FF0000
    Once again, we can thank unions for nothing but protecting their own union![/COLOR]
    Doc you forgot how vital the unions were in gathering names off of headstones at cemeteries in that early 1960 presidential election.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95