States petition to secede from union
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 114

Thread:
States petition to secede from union

  1. #1
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default States petition to secede from union

    From CBS News....States petition to secede from union

    I am not surprised....let the games begin!!!! We tried that once...., I hope it has a different outcome....

    Quote Originally Posted by CBS NEWS 11/12/12 - 2:39 PM
    They don't want to take their country back. They just want to leave it behind.

    As the dust settles in the wake of President Obama's decisive reelection last Tuesday, the White House petition website has been flooded by a series of secession requests, with malcontents from New Jersey to North Dakota submitting petitions to allow their states to withdraw from the union.

    Most of the petitions submitted thus far have come from solidly conservative states, including most of the Deep South and reliably separatist Texas. But a handful come from the heart of blue America - relatively progressive enclaves like Oregon and New York.

    All told, petitions have been filed on behalf of 20 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
    States petition to secede from union - CBS News
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-12-2012 at 05:40 PM.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    It sucks when you just can't take your ball and go home.

  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    It sucks when you just can't take your ball and go home.
    If you would take the time to notice, there are Blue "Obama" states in this mix as well....they too have balls and want to play!
    Last edited by SNiC; 11-12-2012 at 05:52 PM.



  5. #4
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    That's my point, it is "malcontents" within the states, any state. It was bullshit when people said in 2000, 2004 and 2008 and it's bullshit now.

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    That's my point, it is "malcontents" within the states, any state. It was bullshit when people said in 2000, 2004 and 2008 and it's bullshit now.
    BS? Maybe... But this IS how wars start.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    That's my point, it is "malcontents" within the states,...
    And may God Bless and support everyone of them....



  8. #7
    Senior Member H20MOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,288

    Default

    Wow....Texas may not be so bad. I wonder how these states are gonna keep the flood of people like me out...or I should say regulate it...for a lack of better word.

    Any one ever seen that pic of Obama getting on or off a plane...has a book in his hand...finger still in a page. And the title of the book is something like the post American united states...or something along those lines. I will work on editing that pic in...think I know where to find it.

    Makes me wonder if all this anarchy is his plan all along. All of this seems almost unbelievable to me.....I'll go to Texas if they will take me.
    Another Hot Boat refugee

  9. #8
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    ...think I know where to find it.
    Makes me wonder if all this anarchy is his plan all along. All of this seems almost unbelievable to me.....I'll go to Texas if they will take me.
    Here you go H20..... BTW, Texas is a GREAT state, but Alabama will be proud to welcome you...




  10. #9
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    Wow....Texas may not be so bad. I wonder how these states are gonna keep the flood of people like me out...or I should say regulate it...for a lack of better word.

    Any one ever seen that pic of Obama getting on or off a plane...has a book in his hand...finger still in a page. And the title of the book is something like the post American united states...or something along those lines. I will work on editing that pic in...think I know where to find it.

    Makes me wonder if all this anarchy is his plan all along. All of this seems almost unbelievable to me.....I'll go to Texas if they will take me.
    Not anarchy exactly, but if it happens that's ok too. It all ends up with the same result (and his end goal). That would be the minimization of our Nation globally, the end of free enterprise and individual success, and basically bring this Country to what he believes it should be. A gov dependent Nation mirrored after the failed models we find throughout history, and recently in Europe. He has never hidden his agenda.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    BS? Maybe... But this IS how wars start.
    And if it does start, count me as being one of the first to enlist for the Union. Hopefully the President will recommision the Army of the Potomac to bitch slap the south once again.

    Last edited by ram78d10; 11-12-2012 at 06:58 PM.

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And if it does start, count me as being one of the first to enlist for the Union. Hopefully the President will recommision the Army of the Potomac to bitch slap the south once again.

    You're contradicting yourself again. You can't be for the Union and O at the same time.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    And if it does start, count me as being one of the first to enlist for the Union. Hopefully the President will recommision the Army of the Potomac to bitch slap the south once again.

    And you would be the first one to get a hole in your forehead.

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You're contradicting yourself again. You can't be for the Union and O at the same time.
    All these shithole southern states want to sucede from the Union because of our lawfully elected President, so yes I can. I am hopeing you go enlist for the Rebs back home in Mississippi, and God willing, we will meet at the second Battle of Gettysburg.

  15. #14
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrcru View Post
    And you would be the first one to get a hole in your forehead.
    You'd have to get in line...
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95