Hmmmmmmmmmmm ?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default Hmmmmmmmmmmm ?

    So let me get this straight. Obama campaigned saying Romney's ecenomic plan didn't make sense. But now he is going to meet with Romney. I'm sure this meeting is for advise of some sort and mostlikely about ecenomics. So this country elected the idiot who will now get advise on what to do about the economy from the guy who should have been elected. seems the left is just a bunch of idiots.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    I hope Mitt bills him out his standard Consulting fee!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    Senior Member wagspe208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    It's almost like OB is a communist, liar, puke, fraud.
    Wags

  5. #4
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    And to think there will be no cameras in this meeting either. I would love to be a fly on the wall during this.


    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    So let me get this straight. Obama campaigned saying Romney's ecenomic plan didn't make sense. But now he is going to meet with Romney. I'm sure this meeting is for advise of some sort and mostlikely about ecenomics. So this country elected the idiot who will now get advise on what to do about the economy from the guy who should have been elected. seems the left is just a bunch of idiots.
    Last edited by RitcheyRch; 11-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  6. #5
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,857

    Default

    If Rom meets with O he is just opening up the opportunity to be the next finger pointing target.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Let's keep in mind that Romney didn't run to become president for the fame and fortune that comes to the holder of this office.

    He ran for the betterment of America and he didn't change his mind about that. He has proven to be the kind of man that will march into Hell for a Heavenly cause. This meeting is proof.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Secretary of the Treasury. Now that the suckers have made 1,000,000bama a multi-millionaire, he wants his dollars protected.

    America is the land of equal opportunity, not equal success.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” .. Thomas Jefferson

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Let's keep in mind that Romney didn't run to become president for the fame and fortune that comes to the holder of this office.

    He ran for the betterment of America and he didn't change his mind about that. He has proven to be the kind of man that will march into Hell for a Heavenly cause. This meeting is proof.
    Gonna offer him a cabinet position...

  10. #9
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Gonna offer him a cabinet position...
    I hope he takes it and I hope Obama listens this time. He had Imelt as an adviser and Imelt even said that it was like talking to a brick wall.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I hope he takes it and I hope Obama listens this time. He had Imelt as an adviser and Imelt even said that it was like talking to a brick wall.
    I feel like it's some kind of ploy. I'm skeptical.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  12. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    I feel like it's some kind of ploy. I'm skeptical.
    I don't blame you in the least. He probably wants to come back with Romney's plan as his own and that Romney agreed to it. When Romney comes out and says that it was his only tweaked and bad, Obama can say whatever he wants and the media will run with it.

  13. #12
    COHETE ROJO velomax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Obama's gonna ask Romney for Ron Pauls #.
    Sent from my electric web watchin tv thing.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Uncle Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Gonna offer him a cabinet position...
    That would be a very smart thing to do.

    UD

  15. #14
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    He ran for the betterment of America and he didn't change his mind about that. He has proven to be the kind of man that will march into Hell for a Heavenly cause. This meeting is proof.
    Good point.
    And I'll add that Romney might understand he is being used, but do it anyway - for America.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I don't blame you in the least. He probably wants to come back with Romney's plan as his own and that Romney agreed to it. When Romney comes out and says that it was his only tweaked and bad, Obama can say whatever he wants and the media will run with it.
    Yeah, maybe. Problem is, not only can the left not admit they are wrong about anything, they can't believe they could possibly be wrong about anything. That only leaves using Romney for political cover for something. O could say, "damn I read in the papers that everybody is shutting down investment. Romney, old chap, could you call all your capitalist buddies and persuade them to invest in something?"
    Related, but just as unlikely, O calls in Romney and Ryan, and says, "take your medicare plan, envelope in Obamacare, and smooth out the rough edges...." A thankless task - right up there with being a mideast peace envoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95