Some confrontation in Michigan...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 62

Thread:
Some confrontation in Michigan...

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default Some confrontation in Michigan...

    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Hah, to bad, so sad.

  4. #3
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Funny how the left supports equal rights except when it comes to unions.
    Unions violate your rights by discriminating due to affiliation (or lack thereof). The Declaration of Independence includes the inalienable rights to "Life (which is violated during every abortion), Liberty (which is violated by congresses actions and the Patriot act), and the Pursuit of Happiness (which is violated every time a non-union employee tries to get a job that has been extorted by unions).
    Constitutionally, ever state should be a right to work state. No one should be forced to pay anything in order to work. It's pure extortion. If I required any employee to pay me for the right to work with me, you can bet that I'd be locked up!!
    Last edited by wolfie; 12-06-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    You must be a union drone.
    ???
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    ???
    My bad, read it wrong.....Sorry MSDC!!! Thought he meant something else.....That's what I get for reading it while all hell's breaking loose here!!!

  7. #6
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Funny how the left supports equal rights except when it comes to unions.
    Unions violate your rights by discriminating due to affiliation (or lack thereof). The Declaration of Independence includes the inalienable rights to "Life (which is violated during every abortion), Liberty (which is violated by congresses actions and the Patriot act), and the Pursuit of Happiness (which is violated every time a non-union employee tries to get a job that has been extorted by unions).
    Constitutionally, ever state should be a right to work state. No one should be forced to pay anything in order to work. It's pure extortion. If I required any employee to pay me for the right to work with me, you can bet that I'd be locked up!!
    Curious, what do you and the rest of you think of trade unions? I don't see them as much more than a price setting organization. Well, other than them being swindled out of fees to pay the DNC.

    I used to own a body shop, and all the body shop owners in my area would meet once a year or so to match labor prices...

    And yea, this is bullshit. Where do these protesters come from? Hired by the liberal fringe? WTF? Out of work Hostess Cup Cake workers maybe?
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 12-07-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iuka, Mississippi 38852
    Posts
    598

    Default

    I sure wish that i was half as smart as you guys THINK you are. You haven`t a clue. AFL/CIO. Live Better/Work Union.

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Till View Post
    I sure wish that i was half as smart as you guys THINK you are. You haven`t a clue. AFL/CIO. Live Better/Work Union.
    Bet those bakers are living high on the hog right about now.
    Bet those Baker's union officals are doing OK though.
    When the AFL/CIO say Live Better/work Union, they are talking about the officers of the union, not the ones owrking and paying their dues.

    Why should ANYBODY in this country be FORCED to pay out payola to a bunch of thugs just so they can go to work to feed their family? If you're qualified, and willing to work for the wage offered, the job should be yours. PERIOD!!! Anything less is communism/socialism. Lets face it Richard, unions are a half step away from it and YOU know it.

    Most unions in this country are FAR removed from the intent of unionism and have evolved into nothing more than organized thugs and extortionists. Ask me how I know!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 12-06-2012 at 11:34 PM.

  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Till View Post
    I sure wish that i was half as smart as you guys THINK you are. You haven`t a clue. AFL/CIO. Live Better/Work Union.
    Must be a union steward living off the backs of others. You have to leach off some one else to make a living. I DON'T NEED a union. "WORK STRONG, WORK LONG!" is what I try to do. As in my small business. Union people don't have a clue about what it really takes to be independent.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Bet those bakers are living high on the hog right about now.
    Bet those Baker's union officals are doing OK though.
    When the AFL/CIO say Live Better/work Union, they are talking about the officers of the union, not the ones owrking and paying their dues.

    Why should ANYBODY in this country be FORCED to pay out payola to a bunch of thugs just so they can go to work to feed their family? If you're qualified, and willing to work for the wage offered, the job should be yours. PERIOD!!! Anything less is communism/socialism. Lets face it Richard, unions are a half step away from it and YOU know it.

    Most unions in this country are FAR removed from the intent of unionism and have evolved into nothing more than organized thugs and extortionists. Ask me how I know!

    And that's just it, you nailed it Bob. FORCED is the key word.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Till View Post
    I sure wish that i was half as smart as you guys THINK you are. You haven`t a clue. AFL/CIO. Live Better/Work Union.
    Explain that. The journeyman that work for me are paid higher then there union counterparts. Ask how many union guys have come by looking for jobs. It's pretty sad because there's still some great tradesman that are part of unions.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    It's official.
    Michigan is now the 24th "right to work" State!
    And the Natives are restless.

    Shockingly (), Obama is now on record as opposing the new law, and is behind the Unions.

    (Holder should be en route as we speak to file charges for something)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    COHETE ROJO velomax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Curious, what do you and the rest of you think of trade unions? I don't see them as much more than a price setting organization. Well, other than them being swindled out of fees to pay the DNC.

    I used to own a body shop, and all the body shop owners in my area would meet once a year or so to match labor prices...

    And yea, this is bullshit. Where do these protesters come from? Hired by the liberal fringe? WTF? Out of work Hostess Cup Cake workers maybe?
    If we do that in business it's called collusion or price fixing and we get to go to jail, but when the unions do it it's called helping the american worker.
    Sent from my electric web watchin tv thing.

  15. #14
    Senior Member riverfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Long Beach/Needles
    Posts
    544

    Default

    "Richard Till
    I sure wish that i was half as smart as you guys THINK you are. You haven`t a clue. AFL/CIO. Live Better/Work Union."



    Actually it is Live Better/WORK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95