Grinding down America
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 36

Thread:
Grinding down America

  1. #1
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default Grinding down America

    Its 1.5 hrs long!! But if you REALLY want to know who and what the commies like Rod, shue, CVX, ram, zombie and every other anti American puke on the boards plus MILLIONS of others have in mind for the country, and how they managed to get the country this far into the toilet, how Obama got into office, how he was re-elected, and how this is most likely to continue, your need to watch the whole thing.
    Remember the pukes spent 12-13 years in communist teaching schools. They are EDUCATED on this already. ARE YOU????!!!!! Its been pounded into their skulls for over a decade when they were most vulnerable. The are infact brain washed sheep. Usefull idiots. They don't even reccognize they are communists. If fact, most really aren't. They are simply the tools to clear the path for it. Your not going to reverse their thinking overnight.


    Think about and you will realize this is at work GLOBALLY!





    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    I think the shit that is going on now will continue to happen until congress passes a law that stops all the massive contributions that those who have all the money, make. Zero is living proof that with enough money even somebody with the intelligence of a pet rock can get elected. Our type of government is based on the principal of one person, one vote.....lobbying, special interest groups, unions and contributions from corporations have made voting a waste of time...Zero will freely admit
    that money won the election and for sure zero has a list of those who bought and paid for his sorry ass and he has every intention of returning those favors and he doesn't give a shit what he wrecks to make it happen..
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldHondaBoughtHondo View Post
    I think the shit that is going on now will continue to happen until congress passes a law that stops all the massive contributions that those who have all the money, make. Zero is living proof that with enough money even somebody with the intelligence of a pet rock can get elected. Our type of government is based on the principal of one person, one vote.....lobbying, special interest groups, unions and contributions from corporations have made voting a waste of time...Zero will freely admit
    that money won the election and for sure zero has a list of those who bought and paid for his sorry ass and he has every intention of returning those favors and he doesn't give a shit what he wrecks to make it happen..
    My bet is on a major bloody, revolt/revolution that results in a re-booting of America.

    The left is far too stupid to win and survive a revolution. Not a one is self sufficient, and can barely tie their own shoes without government assistence.

    My biggest fear is I won't live to see it or take part in it.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its 1.5 hrs long!! But if you REALLY want to know who and what the commies like Rod, shue, CVX, ram, zombie and every other anti American puke on the boards plus MILLIONS of others have in mind for the country, and how they managed to get the country this far into the toilet, how Obama got into office, how he was re-elected, and how this is most likely to continue, your need to watch the whole thing.
    Remember the pukes spent 12-13 years in communist teaching schools. They are EDUCATED on this already. ARE YOU????!!!!! Its been pounded into their skulls for over a decade when they were most vulnerable. The are infact brain washed sheep. Usefull idiots. They don't even reccognize they are communists. If fact, most really aren't. They are simply the tools to clear the path for it. Your not going to reverse their thinking overnight.


    Think about and you will realize this is at work GLOBALLY!


    This piss off Shue!!

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    This piss off Shue!!
    Are you kidding. Even if he bothered to watch, which hasn't the attention span to, he would look like a bobble head doll the whole time it was running. There is nothing his saviour is doing that is even remotely wrong. IT IS THE AGENDA!!!!

    Why did you only ask about shue. You know Rod is quietly waiting out till he can vote Hillary in to replace Obama after his term is up. IF HE DOESN'T SIGN A E. O. ELIMINATING ELECTIONS. Which is fine with all of them.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Expecting liberals to view such reality would be like them asking questions about Benghazi. They sincerely do NOT want the truth!
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Its safer to stay the course than face the fact that by the very words of their worshipped leaders, they are nothing more than usefull idiots used to push the agenda ahead.

    "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitolism." Karl Marx


    "The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism." Karl Marx

    "Democracy is the road to socialism." Karl Marx
    "The goal of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin
    "The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation." Vladimir Lenin
    "Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever." Vladimir Lenin
    #10 on Marx's list is centralized control of the schools
    "Fascism is capitalism in decay." Vladimir Lenin
    "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism." Vladimir Lenin
    "The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency." Vladimir Lenin
    "The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses." Vladimir Lenin
    "It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed." Vladimir Lenin
    "The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow at any cost. To delay action is the same as death." Vladimir Lenin

    You could post shit like this for pages and pages.
    This is who they gleefully praise. How can anybody, including them, deny that is exactly what they have been striving to achieve for decades. Yet, they do outwardly deny it all! All the while, hard working, tax paying American's watch as they accomplish their agenda.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 12-09-2012 at 05:27 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its safer to stay the course than face the fact that by the very words of their worshipped leaders, they are nothing more than usefull idiots used to push the agenda ahead.

    "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitolism." Karl Marx


    "The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism." Karl Marx

    "Democracy is the road to socialism." Karl Marx
    "The goal of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin
    "The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation." Vladimir Lenin
    "Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever." Vladimir Lenin
    #10 on Marx's list is centralized control of the schools
    "Fascism is capitalism in decay." Vladimir Lenin
    "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism." Vladimir Lenin
    "The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency." Vladimir Lenin
    "The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses." Vladimir Lenin
    "It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed." Vladimir Lenin
    "The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow at any cost. To delay action is the same as death." Vladimir Lenin

    You could post shit like this for pages and pages.
    This is who they gleefully praise. How can anybody, including them, deny that is exactly what they have been striving to achieve for decades. Yet, they do outwardly deny it all! All the while, hard working, tax paying American's watch as they accomplish their agenda.
    WHY??
    Why do these people (progressives) want this country destroyed?
    Why do these people " think the American ways is so harmful to the common person?
    Why can't these " idiots see what captialism has created for the world to enjoy?

    I don't understand what these supposed great thinkers of the world want. Eveything that has made it such and easy life for the masses. The Cloward and Pivens of the world want to destroy what has given them and many others such freedom only too teach hatered and distruction of what makes life wonderful and comfortable in this country? Show me an underweight poor person in this country. Nothing is making sense. But I have this horrible feeling we are headed in the only direction that will turn this around and it will not be pretty. I felt the voting booth worked, well I was nieve. These progressive are so embedded in our government and schools there must be only one way to stop this madness. "We the People" seems to be just a term for some history books, but I as with many real Americans will defend our country on our home land.
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  10. #9
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    I believe they simply HATE the thought of personal success to the point of being what they consider rich.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  11. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    BBD, Its ignorant envy.

    As for "We the people", well lets just say they have voted to make us their slaves. It happens in a democracy filled with immoral people. They KNOW its wrong, but they simply do not giive a shit. They know its thievery, but they could care less what the victims think of them. They have zero self respect to begin with. You think you can instill any in them. They have given up any hope in themsleves and turned their backs on God, and turned to the government for their moral guidance and financial support. Where is the government going to get the money to support a huge population of immoral slouths? You guessed it. From the people that still have a sliver of dignity left to go to work everyday, even if it means giving half of everything they make to the government that created this worthless POS group of dependents.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woodstock, IL.
    Posts
    686

    Default

    watching now. Will report.
    The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud

  13. #12
    Senior Member vdriver4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boise ID
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    I watched it over the weekend and was proud it was done by a couple Idaho folks. Its informative and damn scary at the same time. Thanks for sharing Bob.

    Your right it wont change those that want our country headed in that direction... buy maybe just maybe those that tend to vote democrat because of one issue can learn from this well done video and understand the dangers of their vote.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    I'm glad to see that people are taking the time to watch the video gn7. I posted it awhile back and I think only Mike F watched it at the time. Maybe BBD.

    It's worth the hour and a half. We know most of the information individually, however they do a great job of connecting ALL of the dots together. I think its eye opening when you pull all of the information together as they've done.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  15. #14
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Mrs. U, I watched it back when you posted it, I just never commented on it like I should have. In fact, I sent that link you posted to several people because of how well they connect the dots in that video. I think it's well worth the time to watch it. I didn't want to put up the "Bitch Slap" for re posting on GN for fear of retaliation!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95