OB's Gun Violence Commission
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
OB's Gun Violence Commission

  1. #1
    Senior Member wagspe208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    2,034

    Default OB's Gun Violence Commission

    OB Announces gun voilence commission.
    Well, always look at the big picture. They are going to include "mental health issues" in their ban. Great you say? Well, no. They write the rules. Soldier? Ever had PTSD? Mental health. Ever say you were gonna kill someone...even in jest... mental health. Ever take antidepressants... mental health issue...
    So, while on the surfae "mental health issues" sounds like something good to include.. you underestimate the antigunners.
    No problem... you willl just answer NO to the mental health queestion.... BUT under Obama care there is a national health registry setup that will have all of your medical information in it. So... mental health. See, when the bad guys write the rules...bad things happen.
    BEWARE!
    Wags



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    "The best way to lead the United States to Communism is to let them take away their own freedoms"....Guess who said that. Hint: It came out of Moscow.
    Last edited by wolfie; 12-19-2012 at 04:04 PM.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    good points till your community is involved

  5. #4
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsheppie View Post
    good points till your community is involved
    We had a similar situation here.....But is was an armed person that stopped it.....So much for your "cut off your arm to remove a splinter" comment (if I read your post correctly). Are you ready to give up freedom of speech and freedom of association because someone committed suicide due to unkind words?
    Last edited by wolfie; 12-19-2012 at 04:35 PM.

  6. #5
    Senior Member wagspe208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsheppie View Post
    good points till your community is involved
    Well, since you brought it up let me tell you where I had a weapon and needed it and 1 where no weapon. Don't give me that sanctamonious bullshit. I am responsible for my own life. The police always arrive... so does the coroner.

    Wags
    It is pussies that aren't man enough to defend themselves that believe others should protect them.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagspe208 View Post
    Well, since you brought it up let me tell you where I had a weapon and needed it and 1 where no weapon. Don't give me that sanctamonious bullshit. I am responsible for my own life. The police always arrive... so does the coroner.

    Wags
    It is pussies that aren't man enough to defend themselves that believe others should protect them.
    The pussies and 20 6 year old children.....

    WTF is wrong with you???

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsheppie View Post
    good points till your community is involved
    I live in L.A. , are you kidding me? Things like this and the nuts that do them are all the more reason to be armed to the teeth.
    Can't figure out why Bush didn't set up a jet plane commission after 9-11. WTF was he thinking???

    There are going to be a shit load of whiners in the country screaming why nobody stopped them, when this place looks more like WWII Germany than the USA the founders envisioned.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 12-19-2012 at 08:28 PM.

  9. #8
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Say Never View Post
    The pussies and 20 6 year old children.....

    WTF is wrong with you???
    Why was no adult in the school carrying? Oh wait, they are "gun free" zone by law. There is a law against carrying, there is a law against the shooter bringing guns on the grounds. Murder is also illegal by law. Pretty sure he illegally parked too. We need more laws for sure and make chemistry against the law too incase somebody might want to mix stuff together and make something worse than a gun.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default Do I need to say more?

    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  11. #10
    Senior Member hpltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ventura , ca
    Posts
    141

    Default what he said

    x2

  12. #11
    Senior Member wagspe208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Say Never View Post
    The pussies and 20 6 year old children.....

    WTF is wrong with you???
    Pansies and pussies wasn't directed at kids, but I will answer your question.
    1) I am a realist. I use facts and logic to arrive at my opinions. I can, therefore, and will defend my opinions with facts and logic.
    2) I am not emotionally driven like women and pansies.
    3) I see the world for what it is. It is a fucked up place created by single parent households, no responsibility, etc.
    4) I believe I am responsible for my safety NOT the govt, police, etc.
    So, what is the matter with me? Not a fucking thing.
    See, my guns did not do anything. MY rights are going to be infringed upon.
    How about we take some of your right to free speech? Or freedom to assemble?
    So, fuck yourself you sanctimonious little emotionally driven pussy.
    Wags

  13. #12
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Exactly


    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  14. #13
    SR
    SR is offline
    Cajun Member SR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laf. Louisiana
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagspe208 View Post
    pansies and pussies wasn't directed at kids, but i will answer your question.
    1) i am a realist. I use facts and logic to arrive at my opinions. I can, therefore, and will defend my opinions with facts and logic.
    2) i am not emotionally driven like women and pansies.
    3) i see the world for what it is. It is a fucked up place created by single parent households, no responsibility, etc.
    4) i believe i am responsible for my safety not the govt, police, etc.
    So, what is the matter with me? Not a fucking thing.
    See, my guns did not do anything. My rights are going to be infringed upon.
    How about we take some of your right to free speech? Or freedom to assemble?
    So, fuck yourself you sanctimonious little emotionally driven pussy.
    Wags
    x 26

  15. #14
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsheppie View Post
    good points till your community is involved
    Uh, really?

    JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
    Joni Askew says her right leg no longer bears the scars of the floor tile that bounced up and injured her on Oct. 1, 1997 from bullets hitting the floor in the commons area of Pearl High School from sophomore Luke Woodham's rifle.

    Askew, a freshman at the time, and her then-boyfriend tried to run from Woodham, but she fell.

    "He came back around, just stood over us a second, said some words, pulled the trigger on the gun. The gun did not go off. They found out during the trial there was something lodged in the gun. It would not have fired again," Askew said.

    A short time later, Woodham was stopped outside the school by then-assistant principal Joel Myrick, who had kept a Colt .45 in his car.

    "My pistol was in there, an automatic pistol. I pulled the lever back, started running," Myrick told an NBC reporter at the time.

    Myrick didn't need to use it. Woodham was arrested, then tried for the murders of two students and his mother and the assault of many more. He's now serving life in prison.

    Askew says the Connecticut shootings resurrect old fears, but even after her ordeal, she was glad to go back to school. Askew considered schools safe then, and she still does.

    "It's just the world is not safe. We're living in a place that's evil. There's evil out there, you just have to be careful, do the best you can," Askew said.

    Askew does not believe an assault weapons ban will do any good.

    "I feel, if you want a gun you're gonna get a gun. Illegal, not illegal, it's not gonna matter. They want to harm somebody, they're gonna find a way to do it," she tells us. "My heart just goes out to those parents dealing with the loss (in Connecticut), the families dealing with the loss of those teachers. It sounds like they did everything they knew to do to protect those babies, there just was no way around it."
    Pearl shooting survivor speaks out on CT tragedy - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

    Quote Originally Posted by wagspe208 View Post
    Pansies and pussies wasn't directed at kids, but I will answer your question.
    1) I am a realist. I use facts and logic to arrive at my opinions. I can, therefore, and will defend my opinions with facts and logic.
    2) I am not emotionally driven like women and pansies.
    3) I see the world for what it is. It is a fucked up place created by single parent households, no responsibility, etc.
    4) I believe I am responsible for my safety NOT the govt, police, etc.
    So, what is the matter with me? Not a fucking thing.
    See, my guns did not do anything. MY rights are going to be infringed upon.
    How about we take some of your right to free speech? Or freedom to assemble?
    So, fuck yourself you sanctimonious little emotionally driven pussy.
    Wags
    Damn straight!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95