Vacation first!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Vacation first!!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default Vacation first!!

    ZERO needs another Hawaii Golfing Vacation.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    ZERO needs another Hawaii Golfing Vacation.
    Well Bless his heart, he needs a vacation. It is takes lots of work having to continuously tell the Right, "WE WILL NOT CUT SPENDING!"
    Am I am sure this Benghazi thing and the spirit of Chris Stevens keeps him up at night
    And if Harry Reid continues sucking on Obama's ass, his head is going to cave in.....I am sure O has one hell of a headache.

    And if the people on the Left figure out he his fucking them harder than the people on the Right....he is done..try to imagine the worry and mental strain of living that lie on a daily basis

    And to top it off, Golfing weather in the NE currently sux.....time to hit the links in Hawaii.
    How dare you question his actions, with the country going off the fiscal cliff as he intended, it is time to celebrate...he has earned this vacation in the same manner he has earned the position of POTUS



  4. #3
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Well Bless his heart, he needs a vacation. It is takes lots of work having to continuously tell the Right, "WE WILL NOT CUT SPENDING!"
    Am I am sure this Benghazi thing and the spirit of Chris Stevens keeps him up at night
    And if Harry Reid continues sucking on Obama's ass, his head is going to cave in.....I am sure O has one hell of a headache.

    And if the people on the Left figure out he his fucking them harder than the people on the Right....he is done..try to imagine the worry and mental strain of living that lie on a daily basis

    And to top it off, Golfing weather in the NE currently sux.....time to hit the links in Hawaii.
    How dare you question his actions, with the country going off the fiscal cliff as he intended, it is time to celebrate...he has earned this vacation in the same manner he has earned the position of POTUS
    True! He/they cheated to get him in!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    True! He/they cheated to get him in!!!

    I don't know who more disappointed in? Bohener or the Republican Party? Well they caved in.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    I guess the secret service will not let o go body surfing.


    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  7. #6
    Senior Member wagspe208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    waterloo
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    I guess the secret service will not let o go body surfing.


    Funny comment.... but everyone knows He walks on the water. HAHA
    Wags

  8. #7
    Senior Member CoolCruzinCobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Dimas
    Posts
    782

    Default

    He is better off to go away .
    Better than having him at the white house.
    He should take a 4 year vacation .
    07 razor

  9. #8
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    He could probably use the rest. It must have been hard winning an election with the economy struggling the way it is. But then again, he really didn't have much competition.

  10. #9
    Dogma's a bitch. 1stepcloser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    He could probably use the rest. It must have been hard winning an election with the economy struggling the way it is. But then again, he really didn't have much competition.
    Antagonist.
    para informacion en espanol, regresar a mexico.
    Concern for the poor is not socialism.




  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default You're right....

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    He could probably use the rest. It must have been hard winning an election with the economy struggling the way it is. But then again, he really didn't have much competition.
    He actually had no competition. He was the only 1/2 black man running, and that was the only reason he won......
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  12. #11
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    He actually had no competition. He was the only 1/2 black man running, and that was the only reason he won......
    Ray
    I thought it was the hispanics, no wait it was the women, no wait the gays, no wait the hollywood whackos, no wait it was the elitists. It is hard to keep it all straight.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    I thought it was the hispanics, no wait it was the women, no wait the gays, no wait the hollywood whackos, no wait it was the elitists. It is hard to keep it all straight.
    No, you got it pretty much straight right there.

    You know, everyone but self sufficient producers.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Herman Cain

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    I thought it was the hispanics, no wait it was the women, no wait the gays, no wait the hollywood whackos, no wait it was the elitists. It is hard to keep it all straight.
    Why do you think Herman Cain scared the shit out of the liberals? If obama had to split the black vote with another black there's a real good chance he's be unemployed in Feb. 2013... While it's true obama bought the Hispanic vote with the dream act, they weren't nearly as fired up as the intercity black vote...Just as the black voters won't turn out for Hilary if she runs in 2016....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  15. #14
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Why do you think Herman Cain scared the shit out of the liberals? If obama had to split the black vote with another black there's a real good chance he's be unemployed in Feb. 2013... While it's true obama bought the Hispanic vote with the dream act, they weren't nearly as fired up as the intercity black vote...Just as the black voters won't turn out for Hilary if she runs in 2016....
    Ray
    And that's the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95