NOTHING was settled...F*cking JOKE!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
NOTHING was settled...F*cking JOKE!!

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default NOTHING was settled...F*cking JOKE!!

    Good grief,

    Read this and please explain to Me how ANYTHING was settled??
    Explain to Me how O can say a bipartisan agreement was reached that makes ANY difference in our debt/ deficit??
    Explain to Me how any one of these overpaid idiots have settled ANYTHING of substance???

    What the hell is WRONG with these bafoons????

    In last-minute vote, Senate approves fiscal deal - First Read
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Looks like Obama got his tax increases and no spending cuts. 2 months from now, it will be shuck and jive as usual with no spending cuts. Let's see if the House has any balls left?

    America is the land of equal opportunity, not equal success.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” .. Thomas Jefferson

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullup View Post
    Looks like Obama got his tax increases and no spending cuts. 2 months from now, it will be shuck and jive as usual with no spending cuts. Let's see if the House has any balls left?
    Plus extended UE benifits.....I see no deficit reduction whatsoever with this garbage.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Permit me to summarize:
    The Senate and Kenyan put a steaming pile of fresh dung on a platter, serve it to the house of representatives and when they show their wisdom and push it away they will call them "The party of NO."
    The best things in life aren't things!

  6. #5
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Plus extended UE benifits.....I see no deficit reduction whatsoever with this garbage.
    there is no deficit reduction. they make the bush rates permanent except for "over 400,000" income. of course there are "promises" of spending cuts which the dem's never follow through with. seems like this will carry on until the credit card is maxxed out in a couple months. at some point, house reps are going to hold firm or their constituents will find someone who will.
    kind of funny 'ol reid has kind of vanished through all this...

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Funny??

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    there is no deficit reduction. they make the bush rates permanent except for "over 400,000" income. of course there are "promises" of spending cuts which the dem's never follow through with. seems like this will carry on until the credit card is maxxed out in a couple months. at some point, house reps are going to hold firm or their constituents will find someone who will.
    kind of funny 'ol reid has kind of vanished through all this...
    Funny? I would call it pathetic. It just shows how unqualified the modern day Hitler is to the Senate as an organization within the US Gov't.... It took the Senate minority leader and the VP just a few hours to hammer out a deal. I don't like the deal, but they found areas of agreement, areas of disagreement, and COMPROMISED to reach something, as bad as it is, to put to a "last minute" vote on the Senatorial dysfunctional floor.... 157 pages, I'm betting NOT one Senator read the entire bill before the vote... I saw ol' senile Harry on the Senate floor this morning. He looked like his favorite dog just died or something.... Gee Harry, how does it feel to be exposed as an inept, totally unqualified, piss poor excuse for a leader??? What's worse, the dumbshits in Nevada will quite likely re elect the asshole again unless this episode has embarrassed him into retiring... Naw, retirement won't happen, he's too fucking incompetent to realize he's incompetent.... Wake the fuck up Nevada voters, wake the fuck up.......
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    We are witness to the largest group of political assholes ever!!! And the Repubs. are being lead to slaughter by a POS president who never stops campaigning, because thats all he knows how to do. Really pathetic shit.

  9. #8
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Funny? I would call it pathetic. It just shows how unqualified the modern day Hitler is to the Senate as an organization within the US Gov't.... It took the Senate minority leader and the VP just a few hours to hammer out a deal. I don't like the deal, but they found areas of agreement, areas of disagreement, and COMPROMISED to reach something, as bad as it is, to put to a "last minute" vote on the Senatorial dysfunctional floor.... 157 pages, I'm betting NOT one Senator read the entire bill before the vote... I saw ol' senile Harry on the Senate floor this morning. He looked like his favorite dog just died or something.... Gee Harry, how does it feel to be exposed as an inept, totally unqualified, piss poor excuse for a leader??? What's worse, the dumbshits in Nevada will quite likely re elect the asshole again unless this episode has embarrassed him into retiring... Naw, retirement won't happen, he's too fucking incompetent to realize he's incompetent.... Wake the fuck up Nevada voters, wake the fuck up.......
    Ray
    funny odd, not funny haha. and i do believe it odd since that scumbag never misses a chance to take credit for anything. with all the crap he's pulled, it's really strange that his cohorts allow him to retain the leadership position. no budget for 4 years, refuses to allow votes on anything. now the vp had to step in because of his intransigence. while ovomit/biden have been blaming the reps for a refusal to "work with them", it should be fairly obvious now where the roadblock has been since the vp had to take over senate leadership to get something done. reid has always been a scumbag, nothing new there. but this situation is very strange...

    to get him out, all nevada needs is a legitimate opponent. has to be able to look good to msm. otherwise, it's just another exercise...

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    ...the house of representatives will they show their usual ineptness and push it away...
    Your boy Mitch helped put this together...passed what 89-8...? Ol' Boner's lost control of that ship of fools...maybe you should call Willard to help out...

  11. #10
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Permit me to summarize:
    The Senate and Kenyan put a steaming pile of fresh dung on a platter, serve it to the house of representatives and when they show their wisdom and push it away they will call them "The party of NO."
    hope you're right. just read that the cbo analysis of this last minute deal says it will result in raising the debt 4 trillion (more) over 10 years.

  12. #11
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    hope you're right. just read that the cbo analysis of this last minute deal says it will result in raising the debt 4 trillion (more) over 10 years.
    shue approves 100%! He loves debt and increased deficit. He's voted for it over and over again and his comprehension of this fiscal cliff is equivalent to a bull dog doing calculus.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  13. #12
    "The" masheenist wsuwrhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in Alta Loma, working in Upland
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    In Nevada's defense, "we" reelected feinstump for the 256th time....

    Just sayin ol' MP.

    Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Funny? I would call it pathetic. It just shows how unqualified the modern day Hitler is to the Senate as an organization within the US Gov't.... It took the Senate minority leader and the VP just a few hours to hammer out a deal. I don't like the deal, but they found areas of agreement, areas of disagreement, and COMPROMISED to reach something, as bad as it is, to put to a "last minute" vote on the Senatorial dysfunctional floor.... 157 pages, I'm betting NOT one Senator read the entire bill before the vote... I saw ol' senile Harry on the Senate floor this morning. He looked like his favorite dog just died or something.... Gee Harry, how does it feel to be exposed as an inept, totally unqualified, piss poor excuse for a leader??? What's worse, the dumbshits in Nevada will quite likely re elect the asshole again unless this episode has embarrassed him into retiring... Naw, retirement won't happen, he's too fucking incompetent to realize he's incompetent.... Wake the fuck up Nevada voters, wake the fuck up.......
    Ray
    SB Products:Inspiring metal to change shape, one chip at a time.
    Good labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't good.
    The United States, the new and improved Roman Empire.
    Buy American made goods whenever you can, the job you save may be your own.


  14. #13
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default Barry kicked the can... This is NOT leadership...

    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Your boy Mitch helped put this together...passed what 89-8...? Ol' Boner's lost control of that ship of fools...maybe you should call Willard to help out...
    Driven by whom??? Pres. and V.P. and_____???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kick the can 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	188063
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default No excuse, none....

    Quote Originally Posted by wsuwrhr View Post
    In Nevada's defense, "we" reelected feinstump for the 256th time....

    Just sayin ol' MP.

    Brian
    Brian, there is no defense for Nevada, none...But you're also right about the Cal voters and their "ugly sisters" Boxer, Fienstain, and the true "I bumped into every ugly tree in the ugly forest" Paloser.... I talk with a lot of Nevadans here in Bullhead, and no one, not a single person, will admit to voting for Reid, nor do they know anyone that voted for Reid..... So how does the senile old bastard keep getting re elected??? Maybe the liberal pukes in Nevada have perfected the computer program mentioned in the clip posted??....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95