NBC admits...no assault rifle in the sandyhook shooting...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 172

Thread:
NBC admits...no assault rifle in the sandyhook shooting...

  1. #1
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,283

    Default NBC admits...no assault rifle in the sandyhook shooting...

    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    This is not a new admission. This is someone using the event coverage on the day it happened and saying that this is the proof that a rifle wasn't used. Unless someone gets a copy of the coroners reports and or can see the actual tagged evidence that there was only pistol brass found and no rifle brass. But even then, people will say cover up and evidence tampering. There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth. And that is the real shame. And it's not just one sided. Regardless of which way the evidence is presented the other side will cry foul and not believe it.
    So many projects, so little time

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    The incident would be nearly as news worthy regardless how many innocent children were killed, if he had flatten the school with a D9 Catapillar, or burnt the school to the ground with all inside using pump gasoline. They NEED that assault rifle in that school in his hand!
    Want to bet the E.O. still takes effect regardless if this becomes common knowledge?

    Have we ever learned exactly what happened in Libya from this administration? Will we ever? Do we really know everything there is to know about Fast and Furious? This is no different.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 01-17-2013 at 11:18 PM.

  5. #4
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth.
    The win in this debate is for even just a few, to wake up and realize there is NO reason to trust this government, and that they are more than capable of doing something as horrible as this for an agenda.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    There's a lot of dubious information on Sandyhook. While I don't doubt that it happened, there's a lot of dramatized coverage with inaccurate information and staged reports. It's more like Obama's propaganda machine using this as a stage for gun control legislation. I am very concerned for any legislation that comes out Washington, as there's going to be some gun control agenda item hidden deep somewhere in a bill. Mental health can be misconstrued into anyone that's ever raised their voice in anger as to having a penchant for violence, and thus unable to own a gun. These are the end a rounds that I worry about most.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default International gun laws

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    There's a lot of dubious information on Sandyhook. While I don't doubt that it happened, there's a lot of dramatized coverage with inaccurate information and staged reports. It's more like Obama's propaganda machine using this as a stage for gun control legislation. I am very concerned for any legislation that comes out Washington, as there's going to be some gun control agenda item hidden deep somewhere in a bill. Mental health can be misconstrued into anyone that's ever raised their voice in anger as to having a penchant for violence, and thus unable to own a gun. These are the end a rounds that I worry about most.
    It's already out there in the form of a UN agreement on gun control.... They are quietly trying to backdoor us into some sort of International law, a law that won't have to go through Congress....

    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    It's already out there in the form of a UN agreement on gun control.... They are quietly trying to backdoor us into some sort of International law, a law that won't have to go through Congress....

    Ray
    Hmmmm, Un troops going door to door to collect weapons.............. Wonder how that'll work out. Getting back-doored will play havoc with the "Roids".
    Hey Bill,"How Hillary's head?",
    Bill - "Not as good as Monica's"...................

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Has the investigation been completed ? I have heard no news . Just asking.

  10. #9
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    It's already out there in the form of a UN agreement on gun control.... They are quietly trying to backdoor us into some sort of International law, a law that won't have to go through Congress....

    Ray
    That's been going on for years. It has less of a chance of passing than O's agenda here.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  11. #10
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Funny this "New" information was being reported within days after the tragedy from those wacky conspiracy theorists web sights. I guess now that NBC is on this news its now NEWS.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    they are more than capable of doing something as horrible as this for an agenda.
    Capable of doing what? Using a tragedy and twisting a bit of facts about ARs in order to further their stance on gun control? Or actually being involved in a plot to murder children to achieve the same goal?

    The first, I'd say any politician in Washington is fully capable of. On either side of the aisle. If you think any of them are capable of the second, you are as crazy as Adam Lanza.

  13. #12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    This is not a new admission. This is someone using the event coverage on the day it happened and saying that this is the proof that a rifle wasn't used. Unless someone gets a copy of the coroners reports and or can see the actual tagged evidence that there was only pistol brass found and no rifle brass. But even then, people will say cover up and evidence tampering. There is no win in this debate. No mater what is released at this point, a certain percentage of the population has no trust in the government to release the truth. And that is the real shame. And it's not just one sided. Regardless of which way the evidence is presented the other side will cry foul and not believe it.
    What if the "AR-15" was chambered in 9mm or 45ACP like some guy I know has... Not me of course... wink wink, nod nod... AND said AR has the military post front sight with bayonet lug/carbine adjustable stock/flash hider...


    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  14. #13
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSDC View Post
    Hmmmm, Un troops going door to door to collect weapons.............. Wonder how that'll work out. Getting back-doored will play havoc with the "Roids".
    Hey Bill,"How Hillary's head?",
    Bill - "Not as good as Monica's"...................
    The problem with any UN agreement is it still has to go through for congressional approval, which as long as it stays the way it is, won't happen. If he had the same makeup he had when he was first elected, I could see a real problem with it. I could also see a huge uprising!!!

  15. #14
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss460 View Post
    Capable of doing what? Using a tragedy and twisting a bit of facts about ARs in order to further their stance on gun control? Or actually being involved in a plot to murder children to achieve the same goal?

    The first, I'd say any politician in Washington is fully capable of. On either side of the aisle. If you think any of them are capable of the second, you are as crazy as Adam Lanza.
    If you could back that statement up with some facts instead of having to make your point using an insult, you might have some credibility. But, as usual...
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95